Curious about One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Isn't he a cutie? It's Josh Dun from Twenty One Pilots. (If you already knew that, please forgive me lol.)

Understandable. :P

Usopp is amazing! So lovable and underrated. My personal faves are Sanji and Zoro. That's not counting Luffy because he's just the ultimate lovely, as you said, ray of sunshine.

Yesss Law. And Kidd omg. Same here. Don't worry I know all about Cora. *sobs pitifully* My fave is Smoker. He's just awesome in every way.

Ah, so we have the similar love for arcs that break our hearts! ;D I also (yes I'm a weirdo) love a lot of the filler arcs. They're always good for a laugh or fluffy crew feels.

Oh yes. I remember everything! When it comes to One Piece I have the memory of an elephant. You don't like Fishman Island? Tell me more!

Awesome. I have a Law cosplay coat. One day I'll go to a con when I have money too. xD Oooh what pairings? Or gen? That's great! I've never actually fandom rpd. It's always been OC for me. I've written fanfic but idk why I've never rpd. Maybe I should give it a try?
I actually didn't know that. xD I just thought it looked really cool! x3 If you can't tell, I get distracted easy.

I got the feeling you liked Sanji. :P Zoro is awesome too but after a while Usopp just sort of slipped into second place next to Luffy? And I think it's because he's a very realistic version of people like us in that sort of situation, you know?

Corazon made me cry. Soooo many tears. Ugh. I have to admit Smoker is my favorite in terms of Marine Forces. I also love Tashigi. :3

HOW ARE YOU WEIRD FOR LIKING FILLER ARCS?!?!?!? I love watching the filler arcs. But it seems many people get annoyed with them?

I think I explained it to Gen. a minute or five ago. It just felt off to me? Maybe it was just too soon after the return or something? But it just felt weird watching it? I'm weird. x-x

I want the coat. *3* xD Pairings...hmmm....I have a lot honestly, though I'll admit recently I've been roleplaying OC x Canon things. So Law has permanently been put into a relationship with my OC Roxy xD At least in my head it's that way. I kind of like Smoker and Tashigi together if I'm honest...I'm not sure how big the age gap is there but I always like seeing them with one another? I'm gonna pm you the other pairings and such because there is a lot. xD

OC's are fun to work with so long as the roleplay doesn't become 100% romance all the time. There is a time and place for fluffy love and that comes occasionally through a long story line. I love doing romance but I need story lines with them, ya know? Also, if you wanna give it a shot I'm more than open to us planning a roleplay. :) I'm beginner friendly in the sense of using Canon characters!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Status
Not open for further replies.