4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Futanari
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance, Slice of Life, Horror and certain fandoms.
IC Thread ~ Coming Soon!

To Whom it May Concern,

You know, life isn't always what it seems... or even what it looks like it's going to seem for that matter. Let me guess, who am I to be lecturing you about life..? I'm the girl who learned about it the hard way. Your next question is probably just who am I. Well, to answer just one of your many questions, I am Helena Sky-Anne Tillany. That's Sky to you though. I'm just a normal teenage girl, or so I used to think.

By opening this letter you have decided to be one of the few people to decide that they are brave enough to see what goes on outside their dull and boring lives, to see things that others have been so blind to in the world around them. Congratulations, that makes you curious..! Oh no, don't cringe.. Curiosity is not a bad thing. It just means that you question other people and refuse to follow unknown orders without a good explanation.

That makes you like me, but let's hope curiosity doesn't kill the reader like it almost killed the writer..... several times...Let's just say that I'm a naturally curious person...

You see, being the overly curious person that I am, I stuck my nose where it doesn't belong, heard something I wasn't supposed to hear, and now a bunch of gun-toting, blood-thirsty, suit-wearing, illegally legal governmental puppets are trying to kill me. Also, they are going after anyone that they think I've had contact with, or will have contact with. This means you. If I were you I would grab what you can carry and get out now before they find you.

Here's the extended version. It was the beginning of Christmas break and I left my precious mp3 player in my locker. Of course I doubled back to get it. However, when I was there I over heard voices coming from my science room. Apparently my science teacher is actually a researcher that was testing a mind control device for the FBI on the third period class. The principal was even in on it. Well, a couple of suits caught me ease dropping and I made a run for it. I thought I was safe at home until a few FBI agents showed up on my block a week later.

So, now you see I'm on the run. You should be too since you've received this warning. I'm currently located somewhere in the New York. I can't tell you where exactly in case this letter gets intercepted, but I'm there and I'm waiting. Hope to see you soon.

Sincerely,
Helena Sky-Anne Tillany
Teenage Fugitive​

Character Sheet
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Role- (Run Away, FBI, etc)
Personality-
Anything Else-
Appearance-

Mine

Name- Helena Sky-Anne Tillany (Sky)
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Role- Run Away
Personality- Sky doesn’t take crap from anyone. She is very mischievous and takes charge in almost any situation. She revels in disorder and pandemonium, especially when she is the cause of it. She is not a wise person to mess with, seeing as she has a horrible temper and a very short fuse. When she’s angry, she tends to say things she doesn’t mean. She’ll rarely apologize, and if she does, you’d better appreciate it because you must mean something to her.. She is very clever, often dismantling the traps of others for her mere amusement. One of her favorite things to do is outsmart others, though, after a successful attack, it is very easy to get her seeing as she’s to busy bragging about her epic-ness to pay attention to her surroundings. She can also be kind of shy and quiet in new situations. When she likes someone, she also tends to go out of her way to make them happy. Very rash and stubborn. NEVER try to convince her that shes wrong you might not live to regret it. She seems tough, though once you get to know her she's nice, as long as you don't piss her off...
Anything Else- Sky has a small white kitten named Snowball that she picked up during her brief stop in Pennsylvania.
Appearance-
Sky.jpg

Name- James Scarett
Gender- Male
Age- 32
Role- FBI
Personality- James Scarett is the type of person to get things done. Which is exactly why he was made the head of the Project Control. However, he is now in charge of finding the girl that knows about it and silencing her. Agent Scarett is cold and ruthless, not caring in the least that his target is only 17. He's out to complete his orders by any means necessary.
Anything Else- N/A
Appearance-
Agent%20Scarett.jpg

Rules!

1. Obvious. No god-modding.
2. Respect the other people. If your character wants to bitch slap another character and cuss them out, go right ahead. If you want to bitch slap another person and cuss them out, take it out of the thread and preferably to a moderator. I'm not going to handle your petty arguments. At least not nicely.
3. Damn, shit, ass, etc... If you don't like it, don't continue because there is going to be much more of it in the future.
4. Literacy. Learn the word. Love it. Because I do. I'm not going to go all grammar Nazi on you, just please... please... respect the English language... After all. Good grammar is the difference between helping you Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse. I will behave. Until i 2ee 2hiit liike thii2. OR SHIT LIKE THIS. I do not want to feel like I am being screamed at through text. I, however, will not murder you for one or two misspellings. Everyone makes mistakes. I understand this. Just, like I said. Please don't abuse the English language. It is a beautiful thing.
One liners are the enemy. Can we have at least a paragraph? Is that too much to ask? If I see a single sentence post, I will go beyond flipping my shit. I understand writer's block is a common issue, just please don't drop below three sentences.
If you have read these rules in their complete glory, please put "Satisfaction Brought it Back" in your character sheet. If I do not see this, you do not get accepted. Plain and simple. I will tell you that you can have a place once you've read the rules.
All characters must be approved by me before joining the role play. This is to prevent stupidity and, once more, to prevent shit flipping.
This role play is NOT for children. 13+ please. There will be some screwed up shit in this RP and I don't want to mentally scar children.
Only two characters per person. That's it. No more. We're not having the RP revolve all around one person and their gazillion characters. You are allowed one run away and one FBI.
If you are gone for more than a week without giving me a valid reason before you disappear, you will be removed from the RP. We're not all waiting on one person, we want to keep moving. If you are going on vacation or something tell me before you leave.
@Petricus Euryale has the same power I do. Listen to him like you'd listen to me. He's my fiance and partner in crime. His words are law just like mine are.

Accepted Run Away Characters
Helena Sky-Anne Tillany ~ Helena Sky

Accepted FBI Characters
James Scarett ~ Helena Sky

Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
Space for another?

Of course =33

Yummy

Is there a gender ratio you prefer? Is the two character limit solid or advisory?

Play whatever gender you please. And the two character limit is solid.

I am so pouncing on this one.

Hey, I had this idea of making your FBI agent James have a longtime friend/partner. Would that be something you'd consider?

@Helena Sky

Last edited:
Name- Anna Marie Rayne
Gender-female
Age- 18
Role- Run Away
Personality- She is an aries, and like they normally are, she will take the lead when others just sit still. She would rather be moving than sit and wait for disaster. This does not mean she is right or even has a plan, in fact she often doesn't have any plans. She is quiet and shy at least until she gets to know someone. Even when she knows people she is more often quiet and watchful instead of speaking out. She would never ask to be a leader though she can find herself in such a position without knowing how or why anyone would follow her, especially when she has no idea where to go or what to do.
Anything Else- She loves that phrase. Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back. :) She is the youngest of four children, though the only one still at home before she got the letter. She thought it was a prank and nearly got herself caught before she was able to get out of there and head for New York
Appearance-
58697e26a4991232107109b3e00dfb36.jpg

Name: Andres "Andrew" Alvarez
Role: Run away
Personality: Andrew grew up in between his mother's house in the city, and his father's ranch. As such, he's well educated on many matters, but he's not too smart socially. He comes off as a bit of a smartass. He's aware of this fact, and has tried to change it, but if anything he made it worse. He's a patient boy, but when put under pressure, that patience has a limit. He tends to let others take charge of a situation, and usually panics if he is put into that spot. But he's very protective of those who are close to him, and when you get past the social barrier, he's a very nice and easygoing person.
Anything else: Andrew was kicked in the throat by a horse as a child, and as such, speaking is very painful now. He knows sign language, and carries a small white board on his bag, but if he doesn't feel there's enough time, or just doesn't want to, he'll usually just point and snap his fingers.
Appearance: Black, messy hair, usually kept under a hat. Brown eyes. Tanned skin, and a large strong body from helping on the ranch.

Curiosty killed the teen, but satisfaction brought it back.

Name- Rachel Diaz
Gender- female
Age- 15
Role-
run away
Personality: she is a very smart girl who is very skilled with computers. She is very serious, and can be aggressive. She is also not a very social person.
Anything else- when she was ten she was in a car accident in which she lost her parents, and she had brain damage, and now she has to take meds in order to survive, and not go crazy. Ever since the accident she's been in foster care. She carries a laptop she made herself out of scratch, her medication, and a water thermos in her bag. One night in her foster home she received the letter, she checked to see if it's a prank as she did some hacking to see that there was a girl being chased by the FBI. So Rachel packed her bags, pulled some strings to change her IP address, and she ran away. She takes hiding in libraries, museums, collage campuses, and internet cafés to connect her computer to find this girl that is apperantly is waiting for her.

Appearance:
bf08badeb14427b8.jpg

Curiosity killed a teen, but satisfaction brought it back

Last edited:
Name- Xael June Moreau
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Role- Runaway
Personality- Xael is a sarcastic, strong girl that doesn't take shit from anybody. Despite her disability, she's confident and able in mostly everything. She's rather social once she knows the people around her, and is extremely loyal to a person or cause once she sets her mind on it. While not actively aggressive, she is very defensive.
Anything Else- Xael is half blind in both eyes, and her eyesight is going fast. Also, she loves classic rock. She's a very good strategist.
Appearance- 5' 5"
BadAss.jpg

Satisfaction brought it back.
I will be revealing her history throughout the RP.

Last edited:
Yes, I quite like that idea =33

And all accepted.

F9F4524E-1DD6-4466-982A-C55C11B46200_zps4epbd3ex.jpg

Name
Alution Vright

Role
Run Away

Personality
kaylith-glasslip-02-720p9e69fd95-mkv_snapshot_05-01_2014-07-12_14-50-56.png

[Young Alution]

When he was younger, he wore his heart on his sleeve. For a guy, that was a dangerous thing. Others often took advantage of his kind nature, and after one too many disappointments, he began to close himself off from other people. He got back at those who drove him to this point, using backhanded techniques to publicly humiliate them without getting himself in the spotlight. He learned to keep his talents hidden, and manipulate secrets to get himself the best possible outcome while still remaining perfectly invisible.

-Tumblr-Art-Anime-lumforever-33502606-500-586.jpg

[Early Adolescent Alution]

Playing the strings behind the scenes partially trained him for this life on the run. Instead of sweet and innocent and incredibly naïve, he grew up to be calm, cold, and a bit off the axis. He has a darker sense of humor, brought about by analytical and discompassionate views of the world. He prefers to keep this humor to himself in order to avoid attention. His mind works fast, plotting, monopolizing flaws, and working out countless what ifs. While he may appear relaxed, he is always walking a thin line between peace and pieces. Typical teenage problems are almost laughable to him.

98D5D987-8EBC-4E55-8BDC-C28EC0EBC5CA_zpsyhkjuacb.jpg

He is highly intelligent in a wide variety of subjects, but he doesn't like to show these cards. Instead, he takes a backseat as everyone leaps into action and waits to see whether or not he is needed. Only when he deems it necessary will he take an active role in a conflict and apply his rapidly spinning mind to attack his problems on all fronts at once. Multitasking is one of his best skills. He can easily run numbers off the top of his head. But his most useful bit of knowledge is how to upset authority figures and get them all kinds of off-kilter. He is whatever he needs to be at any given moment, whether it be a perfect student, a delinquent, or even a cold blooded killer, he will do what it takes in order to survive in his environment.

tumblr_m20cyfPEpy1r5ye76o1_500.jpg

[Current Day Alution]

Appearance
Alution comes up a bit short in the height department, only 5'7", and has a moderately lanky build. There isn't much excess fat on him. He does possess a few muscles, but he prefers to wear clothing that masks this fact. He enjoys darker shirts and black skinny jeans, with his standard white sweatshirt. He either wears black running shoes or black and white checkerboard patterned shoes with dark blue laces. His hair goes without styling, in a messy cut that he did himself when he went on the run. After all, he could afford to let his hair obscure his vision while he was playing the 'spot the killer' game.

Themesongs
Anything Else

He was raised in an orphanage.
He can't sit still for the life of him.
Satisfaction Brought it Back.

BA19D5B7-BD78-488B-BB1C-9984C57C7E62_zpsyivq0pgl.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noodle
Name- Alyssa Bree Caverly
Gender- Female
Age- 27
Role- FBI
Personality- Alyssa is cold and cunning, often a level-headed strategist, and won't hesitate to kill. She's been James' field partner for years, and he and a select other few are the only ones that know about the other side to her. Around those she trusts, she can be rather reckless, cracks jokes a lot, and is rather witty and sarcastic.
Anything Else- Alyssa really, really loves pancakes and bad puns.
Appearance- 5' 7"
as_an_fbi_agent____by_rooftopscribbles-d8rhlo8.jpg

Satisfaction brought it back.
I will reveal her history throughout the RP.

• Love
Reactions: AshenAngel
Is there room for me? Pretty interested in this!

You got me interested enough to pull out my redneck survival RP charry. Prepare for food that is cooked like chicken, but isn't chicken and is in fact probably a meat of questionable source.

Name- Oliver "Ollie" Sanders

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Role- Runaway

Personality- Ollie is the definition of crude, the word fuck probably being the most used word in his vocabulary, despite him having a fairly expansive one, including a moderate knowledge of French. Despite this, he has a certain charisma about him that makes him likable and even approachable. Southern values make up a lot of his views, not the least of which being after you and he 'go through some heavy shit, you're family and we protect our own.' That said, he's a firm defender of the 2nd amendment and is not afraid to use it to defend it. He also wants to be a chef in the future and has dreams of one day being classically trained and having his own show on the Food Network.

Anything Else- Ollie is well versed in civilian weaponry and owns several weapons with the associated permits as well as hunting licenses in four states. He knows how to prepare and cook all game meats in addition to typical proteins and vegetables. He has above average tracking and survival skills as well as mechanic skills from working in his dad's auto shop. He's the third of five kids but only has an uncle still alive besides his immediate family. Uncle Max is a crazy doomsday prepper and conspiracy theorist, which is why Ollie hadn't really seen or heard much of him until the past year when they moved into his recently deceased grandmother's home; neither of his parents like Max.

Appearance- Ollie is a tallish white male, probably 6'2" in boots, with chin length, shaggy, dirty blond hair. He has a lean build with good definition. He prefers wearing camo pants, dark shirts, and heavy jackets as the weather permits.

Satisfaction brought it back

It's raccoon meat.

Hi!
Hoping you have room here for one run away and an FBI?​

Is this dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.