Curiosity Killed the cat. (come take a peak)

Dark_Psycho

I Am Death
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So I have been watching Game of Thrones, Reign, Spartacus, Tudors, Vikings, Salem, and Camelot. Borigas kinda

so as you can see I want a medieval rp a very good Medieval rp where people will stick with the rp and make cs's on time.
I have no plot, I would like it a lot like Game of thrones except the woman smarter and not such psychos, I mean a few are okay but God damn all the woman are insane in that show.

I am so in!!

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I can honestly say I have never seen any of those...

I've been looking for a new medieval setting to play around in but unfortunately I will need to know more about the world before I can officially say yes or no. Questions such as "does magic exist as it does in Game of Thrones?" Come to my head immediately...

I've been really itching to play as a newer character of mine who happens to be a smart woman, I'd gladly fill that role if I find this interesting enough. She will go batshit insane if you threaten her daughter though.

• Love
I've been looking for a new medieval setting to play around in but unfortunately I will need to know more about the world before I can officially say yes or no. Questions such as "does magic exist as it does in Game of Thrones?" Come to my head immediately...

I've been really itching to play as a newer character of mine who happens to be a smart woman, I'd gladly fill that role if I find this interesting enough. She will go batshit insane if you threaten her daughter though.

yes magic will be allowed

Alright, I'll watch for your thread, but until its up color me as a maybe, I don't want to make that decision just yet.

Alright, I'll watch for your thread, but until its up color me as a maybe, I don't want to make that decision just yet.
No worries I am working out a plot suggestions always welcome.

I'm in with caution

• Love
  • Love
wish to help any of you?

wish to help any of you?
I can help if you'd like since I'm well versed in Medieval and Renaissance era RP's and have seen most of the shows. PM whenever. ^^

I know a lot about the medevial era.

I would consider my specialty to be lore, not plot, so uh...that's a thing.

I would consider my specialty to be lore, not plot, so uh...that's a thing.
see this isn't a know problem, more a lack of what to do with the plot. Also I fricken love jaqen h'ghar from game of thrones if you have no idea who this is. here we go
download.jpg

I would have joined, but my curiosity killed me )':