Cure the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
"of course I can talk you stupid creature!" she hissed as she moved to a safe distance to lick and tidy her tail up. she ran up a tree and sat on a branch and looked down at him 'hmmm he seems to be a resedant of this world...may be he can help me find what I'm looking for!' she thought as she watched him, he looked like an intelegent creature so he had to know somthing about what she sought out "common sense sayd's that I'm not from here" she said licking her paws and sat back on her ass to pull a small sreen from the bag that was straped to her back she looked through the screen to see him and scan him for information 'hu...man' she thoguht as she looked at his stats

"Foxes don't usually talk, and I didn't figure someone from elsewhere in space would speak English." He said to her. "Yeah, I'm a human.. Is that your normal form?"

"oh..." she said looking up information on her current form on the net they had there. they didn't talk "my bad then I guess I just start yipping and yapping at you then" she teased him as she cleaned her paws and put her device away before she came down from the tree easily

"Why did you choose a fox, of all things?" He asked, curious. "Can you do a human form?" He added, very interested in that thought. The ability to change shapes and sizes like that was amazing to him, and completely unheard of on Earth anywhere but fiction.

"because I am a fox you silly man" she said blinking as she looked up to him, he was quite tall when she looked up to him, She guessed in her full form she'd be up to his shoulder or so. "human form? what's that? look like you?' she asked just as curious, she knew they can't change their form like her from what she read and knew. Alter appearance slightly yes but the rest would be harder to do. "who are you anyways?" she asked looking at him curious he didn't look dangerous but she had to make sure before she gave away anything more about her to him

"You're a fox? Normally?" He seemed surprised, "Foxes here aren't so.. Advanced." He said, watching her curiously. "Yes, human form is what I am, and if you can change forms then that's what I'd assume you'd be. Humans are the intelligent species here." He answered. "My name is Ryan. What's yours?"

"so I guess you do want me to just bark and yuip at you like one then" she said looking at him boeard "now if your done being nosy I'm leaving" she said, she had things to do and places to scan and check out. The faster she got this done the faster she coudl go home and save her dying planet from ilness

Status
Not open for further replies.