2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
Hello! I am currently looking for one more roleplay to fill up my plate! (Please only send me a message if you're actually going to respond!)

I'm looking for Advanced writers who are willing to help me move the story along and add their own input to the plot, as well as carry multiple characters. I generally play female main characters, mostly because my male characters take quite a bit of energy for me to play and develop since it doesn't come all that naturally to me. However, I do play dozens of other characters.

I'm looking for someone who can replay at least once a week, since that's all I can promise at the moment. There are times I can post more, and if something comes up, I will let you know ahead of time.

My absolute minimum is four paragraphs (At least that's how much I can post without cringing at myself.) I would like someone who can post at least that much. More is always welcome!

[fieldbox= Loyalty doesn’t Pay, #12276e, dashed, 10, Tahoma] (Into the Badlands universe. Story based solely on the setting with the characters, not related to the storyline of the show!) The Widow has suffered from major head trauma and is left with no memories at all of who she is, or where she belongs. All that she knows is that everywhere that she goes, there is someone ready to attack her, and she’s fully capable of defending herself.

Enter Sunny. No longer regent for Quinn, he’s on his own quest of discovery. When he crosses paths with The Widow, and learns that the woman is completely clueless of who he is, he decides that it’s time to have a bit of fun of his own. After all, how many men can say they’ve had the pleasure of having one of the Badland’s most independent women under their control? With The Widow completely unaware of who Sunny is, and after a daring rescue when the woman is faced with more than she can handle, he makes his move, claiming to know everything about her and willing to divulge the information; at a cost.

But trouble isn’t going to leave The Widow alone just because she’s got the infamous Clipper at her side. The two soon learn that nowhere is safe in the Badlands, not for a man known for murder and a woman who’s made more enemies than friends.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= At the draw of a gun, purple, dashed, 10, Georgia](Dark Tower verse) The plot begins with Steven and Gabrielle's first meeting. Gabrielle comes from an upstanding family in a Beesford-On-Arten. When the town begins to become overwhelmed by demons and muties Gilead is called, and a gunslinger is summoned to assist. Steven Deschain is sent out to investigate and calm the town, but soon discovers that the mutants and demons are not attacking the town on their own accord. There is a higher power at work, forcing them to attack the town, with their primary target being none other than Gabrielle herself. (To make anyone feel better, it can always be the Crimson King trying to prevent Roland from ever being born by killing his mother, but I actually have another bad guy in mind. =D) Now it is Steven's task to not only protect Gabrielle and the rest of the town, as well as put a stop to the demons, but he must also find out who is controlling them and put a stop to them as well.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Vengeance of the Gods, teal, dashed, 10, Tahoma] The Gods have sat through centuries, long after mankind had abandoned them. They watched as the world they created together became a veritable landfill, polluted beyond repair. Humanity had reached its lowest point. The majority of the world’s wealth belongs to one family, with the rest of the world barely scrapping by. To survive, the common citizens are forced to give up their freedoms and submit to the rule of the family, or live as outcast in the contaminated wilderness. The gods simply watched on, witnessing the world’s decline until they could take no more of it.

In anger, the gods decide that it is time to eradicate mankind, destroy the world that had been developed and allow nature to restore itself. However, one god feels that humanity can be saved, that they can turn things around if they are given the chance. He speaks out against the other gods plans, refusing to accept them. Without a unanimous agreement to the destruction of the world, the gods are forced into a compromise. The opposing god has one year to prove that humanity can be saved, that there is a reason that they should not be wiped out. The one condition he must be the one to go down to Earth to find the one person he believes is capable of changing things for the better. The chosen one? The only daughter of the De’Voint family, the shadow rulers of the world.

Of course the other gods don’t plan to make it easy for him. Not only is the god forced to convince the chosen one that she can save the world, and humanity, but he must survive all that the other gods have in store for them.
(Futuristic RP)[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Return of a Princess, #3c7d4c, dashed, 10] Once upon a time, when elves, fairies, and dragons were not simply a figment of human imagination, there were two elven kingdoms; Windmorrow and Embervance. The elves of Windmorrow have always been beings of magic and telekinetic powers. The elves of Embervance possess these abilities as well, but through the years their magic has begun to fade and their powers weakened. Their focus became on physical prowess instead, and soon it became that only those of the royal family inherited the ability to use magic.

For centuries the elves and other races lived in harmony with humans, but as man became more reliant on technology and began to lose their belief in magic, their tolerance of the mythical beings began to decrease. And so the elves decided that it was best to seal their world away from the human world, and allow themselves to fade into legend.

Another century passed, and for a while everything was peaceful. The elves of Windmorrow protected the only portal into the human world and nothing was thought much about it. At least not until the elves of Embervance began to grow ambitious. They were no longer content to be simply myths in the human world, and wanted to show mankind the true power that elves possessed. The elves of Windmorrow refused, and the two kingdoms who were once at peace with each other broke out into a war that lasted for fifty years. Windmorrow won, although just barely. They possess magic, but their strength and numbers were nothing compared to Embervance. To maintain the peace it was decided that princess Eslaria of Windmorrow would wed the king of Embervance, and their marriage would unite the two kingdoms once again.

Shortly after their wedding, Eslaria’s parents were murdered, and she was crowned the queen of Windmorrow. It was during this time that King Ruvel began to show his true colors, and his wife realized how cruel and heartless her husband truly was. He brutalized her in every possible way, trying to force her into handing over her control of the portal to him. He would have succeeded had Eslaria not been rescued before he could cause her any true harm, saved by her guardian who could no longer sit back and watch his charge be abused by the very man who was supposed to love her.

Whisked back to Windmorrow and out of the reach of the king, Eslaria confided in her guardian that she was pregnant with the king’s child, a child who would not only possess all of the strength of both bloodlines, but would be the sole heir to the crown of both kingdoms. There was a great deal of fear of what would happen if the king discovered the news, and so the pregnancy was hidden away until it could be hidden no more. By that time there was a plan put into place to protect the child upon their birth, and keep them out of the hands of their father.

The time came for Eslaria to give birth, and the queen did the one thing she vowed she would never do. Using the portal along with her healer, she delivered her daughter in the human world and quickly placed an enchantment upon her that would disguise her as a human until she reached the age of eighteen. All that was left to do was to switch the elven infant with a human child to be raised in the human world, and the queen was certain the king would never find her.

The switch went smoothly, and for sixteen years the princess grew up in a rather dysfunctional family, raised by her aunt after her surrogate mother tried to kill her as a child. Jocelyn grew up assuming that she was a somewhat normal, teenage girl who was struggling to figure out her place in the world, and simply trying to make it through high school without losing her sanity in the process. However, she always felt out of place. Even in her own home she felt as if she didn’t quite belong. She assumed it was because she wasn’t like the other kids in her school. She hated fast food, loved to sit outdoors, and had a strange talent for drawing things that would happen in the future. She never would have guessed that she wasn’t a human at all, or that a war was about to break out between her parents, and she was the key factor in deciding who would win.

Now, just shy of her eighteenth birthday, it is time for Jocelyn to return to her rightful home. The queen has sent a guardian, a member of an elite military group who are trained from birth to protect the royalty and nobility of Windmorrow.The guardian selected is special though; one of the most powerful elves to ever exist within Windmorrow. He has been trained all of his life for the sole purpose of protecting the princess, and is now being sent off to the human world to begin his duty. The problem is, he must first gain her trust and explain to her who she really is.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Not Quite Snow White, #6e161f] 20 year old Cassandra Lane is down on her luck. She's on the verge of losing her job, her boyfriend dumped her, and her rent is two weeks past due. The only light in the dark is her five year old niece who she adores. One night while babysitting, the two sit down to read a book of Fairy Tales, after which Cassandra tucks her niece into bed, but not before they make a wish on a star, that somehow ends up being granted. Cassandra wishes for the fairy tale life. Unbeknownst to the young woman, her niece makes the same exact wish for her aunt.

The night goes by normally. Cassandra returns home to her apartment and goes to bed ready to go to work the next day and do everything to save her job, but when she wakes up the next morning it is not to her bedroom. Instead she finds herself in the bedroom of a princess, and soon learns that she is Snow White who is about to be sent off by her stepmother to be killed. Knowing what she knows of the story, Cassandra goes along with the woodsman that was ordered to kill her, but on the way to their destination tries to convince him that not only should he not kill her, but that she is trapped inside the story and from another universe.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= White tainted Black, #29c2b2]They were mates, a forbidden love that only one was certain would transcend beyond their contrasting natures. She was a creature of light, an angel sent to Earth to protect the innocent from the fiery tortures of hell. He was a demon, bent on corrupting and tarnishing every soul he crossed paths with. They crossed paths one day, lust reigning the day as he watched her fight off his brothers in defense of a village. He came up with a plan, a wicked plan meant to destroy her light and send her to the darkest pits of hell.

From that day on he seduced her, playing on the kindness of her heart, and whispering words of redemption into her ear. He would become good, denounce his loyalty to the underworld if she would be his mate. For months she refused, the wall she wrapped around her heart for him soon chipping away as he continued to pursue her. Against the wishes of her kin and her creator she finally caved in, unable to deny the love she felt for him any longer.

For a while he strung her along, making her fall head over heels in love with him until she could hardly resist even the smallest smile sent her way. But his love was cruel, and hers was blind. Soon she was forced to turn her eyes and ears away from his many betrayals, and ignore the hurtful things he said and did to her. Throughout it all she loved him, convincing herself that he simply needed to be taught another way to show his love for her.

Then one night, in a rage when he could not anger her, he killed her. He assumed that deep down in her heart there was hatred for him, and her soul would be cast into hell for betraying her creator. What hnye did not know was that every cruel act had been forgiven, and even as she lie with her life fading away, in a pool of her own blood, the angel still loved him until her last breath.

He expected a hero’s welcome when he returned to hell, praise for corrupting and damning a pure soul that was required to love. What he found was ridicule, resentment, and humiliation once he discovered his plan had failed. Rather than be rewarded with a better place in hell, he was banished to Earth for eternity for failing. It was during his centuries among the mortals that he realized his mistake. His mate had been his chance for salvation, an opportunity for him to earn himself a place in the heavens. With that knowledge he began to hunt for her, hoping that he could restore her love for him and find a way to be allowed in heaven for eternity.

What he wasn’t aware of was the fact that the angel no longer remembered him. As her soul returned to Heaven, it was decided to erase her memories of him, leaving her completely unaware that she had ever loved the demon. Soon she was turned into a demon hunter, an angel tasked with eliminating any demon she crossed paths with. She quickly rose up the ranks, becoming one of the best hunters in the heavens, and gradually forming her own small army to combat the corruption of humans.

Now in the present, the angel has been returned to Earth to stop what is believed to be the war to end all wars on Earth. The two cross paths, resulting in a fight started by the angel. As the fight progresses though, she realizes that not only can she not hurt him, but she cannot kill him no matter how much she tries. Frustrated, she flees in search for answers, leaving the demon to once again pursue her and convince her of her connection to him.[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Slice of Life pairings I have ideas for, yellow] Brother's best friend x Little sister (Always looking for this one, for some odd reason)
Roommates
Boss x Personal Assistant (Slightly smuttier than my usual plots)
Best friends (This can be FxF or FxM)
Counselor x Client (This one is really dark, and not exactly Slice of Life, but I'll throw it in here anyway).
Stepsiblings (Incest isn't normally my thing, but I have a really good plot for this one.)
Celebrity x Normal person[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TallDarknBeastly
Still looking!

So it seems I have openings.....

Well, I have two openings. =/

Really looking for a Slice of Life rp. I'm almost out of them. =/

And still looking. X_x

Hey if you are looking for someone who will rp with you I am right here.
I love all different kind of genres so pm me if you're interested.
Demon
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.