Cupid Preparatory Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lady Bernkastel

Okay so here's the dealio. There is only one student in your Human Behavior class and that is Orion (Temper Tantrum). I'll take Titanius out of Reading Your List and put him in Human Behavior class but even then you'll only have 2 students. And I'm assuming no one else wanted to switch to HB?

@Temper Tantrum
Are you pulling Bellatrix out or keeping her in?

Bring him to lunch! Have him sit with Talia, Sonya and Titanius or have him sit with Damali and Colette!

@Lady Bernkastel
@Angel of Castiel
@Lorchenne
@Last Bunny
@PardonMeSir
@Temper Tantrum

Okay, so we're moving on. Sorry if you didn't get to post in the breakfast part, please just move your characters onto their first class. The class rosters are listed on the first page in the third post. If you don't have the 'Reading Your List Class' just run around with your friends or whatever you want to do (within reason).

What's going on? Are we all dead? :<

And I am waiting for everyone else who is in Zaccheus's class. I just wanted to know if everyone else was still here :o

Merrrrrrrrrrp I kinda forgot about this! I was considering what my course of action should be since noone decided to interact with Asterope at breakfast, and it seems like I lost my thought... Anyway, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd like to continue.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.