Cupid Preparatory Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine sleeping to be a difficult thing. Also, where do teachers stay?

Where do teachers eat? Do they have an office?
Sorry I ask a lot.

@Lorchenne
The teachers eat wherever they want, in their office, in the cafeteria, in their building, it doesn't really matter. ^^

Hmm, What about: Human Behaviour; Why your human may not be acting the way you'd expect after being shot by a love arrow

@Lorchenne
Individual offices. And they can be wherever you want in the school.

@Lady Bernkastel
Okay sure, but just ask everyone if they want to trade in a class for that one.
Also could Pleione teach Oh no, A human saw me class? Cause we need a teacher for that.

@Lorchenne

Can Faustus and Titanius be friiieeends? :D

Hello Milady, hope I'm not too late. :D

Teacher Character Sheet

b272d9e4-0f12-4ed1-aba0-79c64a673ae4_zpsc3606478.jpg

Name: Bellatrix
Personality: She's not nice, not kind and definitely, not sweet. Oddly though, she's a romantic who believes that love conquers all. Plus she's a little bit of a narcissist. Okay, a lot of a narcissist. She's a narcissist.
Major: Amans
Minor: Fata
Weapon: crossbow
Flight: Wonderful flight skills accompanied with extensive stamina, even though she has no sense of direction
Classes: Reading Your List, Earth Field Trips and Oh no A human saw me! (she can also sub for these classes: Remedial Flight and/or Genealogy Class)

Student Character Sheet

58424879_zpsc28340e2.png

8e0c30bc-c5af-4870-aba9-565052880b47_zpsc7091bce.jpg

Name:
Orion
Personality: Easy going, nice, easy to befriend, easy to approach, easy to talk to; basically, he's an all around nice guy. But he can be mischievous.

Major:
Amans
Minor: Amicitia
Weapon: Blowdart
Flight: Skilled Flier with brilliant aerodynamic stunts, aka a brilliant flier and quite showy
Classes: Reading your List, Earth Field Trips, HB, ICUC, and ON AHSM

Last edited by a moderator:
No that was for Lady Bernkastel. Faustus doesn't need to study humans since his major is animals.

@Temper Tantrum

Well we don't really have any free classes for the teachers but I'll give up Reading your list though.

And yeah everything's good save for the classes, you can ask Lorchenne and Lady Bernkastel if they wanna give you any of their classes.

Earth Field Trips involved quite a few teachers.

Oh if that's the case, I can go ahead and just remove her? :P that's totally fine. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.