2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
Welcome to Cor Mundum, where cupids are created and raised!

The Creation and Education of Cupids

All cupids are created by the Eros Deities; Teneris, Amare and Cura. The three deities live in Eros' domain along with the God. However, they live in a separate section of the domain so they rarely ever see him.

When the cupids are created they are sent to live and grow up in Cor Mundum, a world created solely for cupids, by Eros. In this world there are the care facilities where the cherubs stay until they grow to the second stage of their growth, and then they go to the learning facility aka Cupid Preparatory Academy. And after they graduate from there, they reach the third level of their growth and they go on to spread love and happiness on Earth.

The Growth Cycle of a Cupid

The first stage of growth is Cherub

The human terms for this would be infant and toddler. But unlike human babies, cherubs have small fluffy white or light brown wings. They can't fly very high but they can hover. Cherubs are usually fat and generally very happy. The eyes of every cherub is grey at this point.

The second stage of growth is Cupid in Training or CT.

At this point, the cupids are no longer cherubs and they resemble human teenagers. Their wings are larger and have either stayed white or brown or they have become a mix of the two. Their eyes have also changed from grey to either brown, blue, green, or hazel or hetero-chrome (two different colored eyes).

Upon entering Cupid Preparatory Academy, all CTs must choose a Main section and a sub section.

The third stage of growth is Arch Cupid.

A CT can only reach the cupid stage if they graduated from Cupid Preparatory Academy. If they haven't graduated then they stay as CTs and must repeat their schooling from the beginning.
At this point, Arch Cupids resemble adult humans, their wings are a foot shorter than they are. (So if someone is 5'7" the wings are 4'7"). The wings are also all white. Their eyes stay the same color as when they were CTs. Arch Cupids have the option of leaving for the human world or staying at the Cupid Preparatory Academy to teach.

Reactions: Boss Megu
download.blog

Welcome to Cupid Preparatory Academy, where you will learn how to be a cupid so you can fly off into the world and help people or animals fall in love!

There are two major sections in the school;

The Homo Amans or just "Amans"
These are the cupids that dedicate their lives to learning about humans and hope to be assigned to helping humans fall in love.

The Bestias
These cupids want to help animals find love within their own species or out of it.

And of course there are minor sections of cupids;

Familia Cupids
Cupids that bind families together.

Amicitia Cupids
Cupids that help establish friendships.

Fata Cupids
Cupids that help beings pursue their destiny.

Amor Cupids
Cupids that help beings find love with each other or another.

Uniforms
Togas
Male Female

31YNH7N5jgL.jpg
togaax_10062_1.JPG

All student wear these sandals
1-82-R1.jpg

Weapons
All students carry either a bow and arrow, a crossbow or a blow dart (not a dart gun).
However these weapons are used to shoot cupid pierces at targets on their list. They should not be used against other cupids.

Classes
[suggestions welcome]

Remedial Flight
[Not a strong flier?]

Archery
[Learn to hit the mark perfectly!]

Reading Your List
[Learn how to read your list, so you don't make any mistakes as an arch cupid!]

Earth Field Trips
[Visit Earth and see humans or animals]

Bestiary Class
[Interact with and Observe Animals]

Reading the Atmosphere Dos and Don'ts
[When to shoot.]

Oh no! A Human Saw Me! (ON AHSM)
[What to do when a human spots you?]

Invisibility, Camouflage and Undercover Class (ICUC)
[Blend in with humans or animals. Hiding from humans.]

Genealogy Class
[Who's related and why you shouldn't shoot them.]

Dorms
Males and Females sleep in separate buildings.

The sleeping areas are shared by all cupids. It is basically a huge building with a lot of beds. Their are shared bathrooms in each building.

Female Sleeping Area
beach-bunk-room-3.jpg

Male Sleeping Area
traditional-kids.jpg

Bathrooms
amenities--v1489238-70-640.jpg

Cafeteria
Light-filled-Cafeteria-large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Rules:
- Site rules apply
- No super powers.
- No godmodding.
- No hyper sad backgrounds.
- At least five sentences per post. No one liners.
- Read all of the posts that come before yours.
- Two character per person. And two additional teachers (optional)
- If you read the rules put 'BBQ Wings' at the end of your CS post.
- A main plot will be added but I just wanna see how this works out for the first few postings.
- I know everyone wants to be special in their own way, but please don't go overboard with whatever you add to make you 'stand out'.
- No back and forth posting between two people. Include others and don't ignore them just becaue you found your 'buddy'.
- No one is a God or a deity. You're just a regular CT or Repeating CT.
- As the GM, I reserve the right to reject your CS.

Student Character Sheet
Appearance: [Real Picture Only]
Wings: [If they aren't in the appearance section, describe them or put a picture here.]
Name: [Greek or Roman names only, no last names]
Personality:

Major:
Minor:
Weapon:
Flight: (Do you suck a flying? Are you really good?)
Classes: [Pick five]

Teacher Character Sheet
Appearance: [Real Picture Only]
Wings: [If they aren't in the appearance section, describe them or put a picture here.]
Name: [Greek or Roman names only, no last names]
Personality:

Major:
Minor:
Weapon:
Flight:
Classes: [That they teach]

Students
Asterope/ Homo Amans/Fata Cupid
Damali/Bestia/Amor Cupid
Colette/Homo Amans/Amor Cupid
Titanius/Homo Amans/ Amicitia Cupid
Sirius/Bestia/Amacitia Cupid
Faustus/Bestia/Familia Cupid
Ajax/Homo Amans/Familia Cupid
Talia/Homo Amans/Fata Cupid
Sonya/Homo Amans/Amicitia Cupid
Orion/Homo Amans/Amicitia Cupid

Class Rosters and Teachers

Reading Your List
Teacher: Zaccheus

Talia
Asterope
Sonya
Faustus
Orion

ICUC
Teacher: Sirius
Talia
Asterope
Damali
Colette
Sonya
Orion

Archery
Asterope
Colette
Titanius
Ajax
Sonya

Earth Field Trips
All students plus a few teachers.

Oh no A human saw me!
Teacher: Pleione

Talia
Damali
Colette
Ajax
Orion

Remedial Flight
Damali
Faustus
Ajax

Bestiary Class

Damali
Faustus

Genealogy Class
Talia
Titanius
Ajax

Atmosphere
Asterope
Colette
Titanius
Faustus
Sonya

Human Behavior

Orion
Titanius

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_md11q9hR371rdqbkso1_500.gif

86429b1bb07b04e28ceece4ea4fd5435.jpg
TALIA WILL BE THIS COLOR

Name: Talia

Personality:
Talia is actually a calm and nonchalant looking girl. Being an angel of fate, she is shown to be somewhat cunning and pretentious when comes to helping a human she's assigned to, and helping them peruse their destiny ultimately means negotiating with other angels in most cases for her to be successful. If her human's destiny is to make someone fall for them, you best believe that Talia will talk to a amor Cupid. She knows how to talk, being smooth with her tongue and has a strong way with words and actions all together.
She isn't mean however, she is rather spunky and sophisticated laced with a bit of elegance and treats everyone neutrally despite looking brash by appearance or even egoistic to some.

Major: Amans
Minor: Fata

Weapon:
wingedbowbyvegettogt4.png
Flight: Talia is fairly good at flying. Despite the slightly 'small' wings, they help her fly faster, not to mention glide quicker too. She's more of a glider than a flyer, since small wings like hers were built specifically for speed and gliding swiftly more then flying high and that's where her classes of ICUC helps her at. Hiding more then flying.

Classes:
{. Reading your list
{. Earth field trips
{. Oh no! A human spotted me!
{. Genealogy class
{. ICUC (hiding)

Talia likes BBQ wings too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo dude, whaddup? (⌐■_■)

Appearance:
IMG_0610.jpg
Wings: Egyptian-style, sort of like these:
EgyptianWingWarped.png
Name: Asterope
Personality: Calm, loving, wise
Major: Homo Amans
Minor: Fata Cupid
Weapon: Bow and arrow
200px-Palutena's_Bow_-_Brawl_Trophy.png
Flight: Good stamina, bad speed. In essence a marathon runner, not a sprinter.
Classes: Archery, Reading Your List, Earth Field Trips, Reading the Atmosphere Dos and Don'ts, Invisibility, Camouflage and Undercover Class

BBQ wings

@PardonMeSir
Awesome acronym for that class. :D

@Lady Bernkastel

Wasssuuuuppp :D

I forgot a minor for the minor section so I'm adding it now. Check it out if you were thinking of a change in minor.

Also Lady Bernkastel, you forgot the weapon part.

That I did.

Oh, and you'll probably feel like I'm stalking you, and that's because I sort of am... But only since most of the RP's you go to are so awesome XD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
687474703a2f2f69612e6d656469612d696d64622e636f6d2f696d616765732f4d2f4d5635424d54517a4f54557a4d7a55334d6c35424d6c3542616e426e586b46745a5463774d4455334e4455774f5140402e5f56312e5f53583634305f53593530305f2e6a7067.png

Wings:
angel-and-demon-wings-tattoos-.jpg

They are brown and white.

Name: Damali
Personality: She is very optimistic, chatty and curious. She'll talk your ear off if you gave her the chance.

Major: Bestia
Minor: Amor
Weapon: Blow dart
Flight: Bit of a weak flyer. Moderate stamina, but easily knocked off course by wind etc.
Classes:
Remedial Flight
Bestiary Class
Oh no! A Human Saw Me! (ON AHSM)
Earth Field Trips
ICUC (Hiding)

BBQ Wings!

@Lady Bernkastel
When choosing your weapon, please refer to the second post under the section labeled 'Weapons'.

Dangit, I knew I remembered reading about that! But when I went back to check I couldn't find anything, which was because I only looked at the first post. D'OY

I'll have it fixed right away. I don't usually make all these rookie mistakes T^T

@Princess of the Teacup : thanks. But the credit should be yours since you made that class XD. I abbreviated since it seemed so long and put 'ICUC' before realizing 'hey it relates to the class as in 'I See, You See'."

And honestly you do make good roleplays. c: my first favorite RP maker here actually. Due to creativity, originality, and great and understanding story lines. I adore and admire some of your ideas.

• Thank You
@PardonMeSir

O.O Weally? Me? :D Thaaanks! *Huggle*

@Princess of the Teacup no problem ^-^
And since my Cupid is a fate Cupid I feel like she's gonna be negotiating.
I'm making her a elegant high standard and sly girl.

I don't know why but when I look at that gif I have I can imagine her doing her job like:
"The human I'm helping wants love with (name here). please do so they're meant to be."
Until some male Cupid is like'"lolno. My human girl likes someone else doll."
:"I'll persuade you."
"KaydensleepingwithbeautyqueenoverhereSWAGSWAG."*makes human girl fall for human guy*
My character: Thanks, goodbye *troll face*
BRTky.jpg

She's a fate angel whatcha expect someone submissive and kind?

pastel-pink-hair.jpg
Wings:
download.jpg
Name: Colette
Personality: Seemingly very quiet, Colette is merely shy around people. When she warms up to people, which happens fairly quick, she'll talk more and babble quite a lot about nothing in particular. They might even get to see her fangirl over romance. Anything about love makes her giddy and jolly.

Major:Amans
Minor: Amor
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Flight: Flying is about the only thing she excels at. Her wings are as strong as they come for their small size and can give her a lot of momentum.
Classes:
Archery
Earth Field Trips
Invisibility, Camouflage and Undercover Class
Oh no! A Human Saw Me!
Reading The Atmosphere Dos and Don'ts
(BBQ wings are the best.)

@Angel of Castiel

Accepted! :D It sounds like Colette and Damaris would be friends with the talkativeness and all. :D

tumblr_inline_mvwwsbQEfu1rsud01.gif

SONYA IS REFERRED TO THIS COLOR

Creative_Wallpaper_Angel_Wings_021839_.jpg

Name: Sonya
Personality:
Kind, understanding, and bubbly, Sonya is a very happy Cupid girl. Always seen smiling and often being as childish as Peter Pan himself. She chooses not to be in conflicts, yet always seems to be in one anyways! But it's truly hard to stay mad at Sonya, and no one can ever really dislike her in truth. She's actually well mannered and forgiving when she's apologetic but everyone knows she loves the feel of adrenaline rush and staring at the face of danger while laughing it in the face! Sonya may seem reckless everywhere she's seen at but also has a comforting heart. She's an extreme social butterfly to catch easily and is probably liked by most everyone.

Major: Amans
Minor: Amacitia. Which fits her very well.

Weapon:
547184.jpg

Flight: The funny thing? Although she's rowdy like Peter Pan, and claims she's a 'pro at flying' don't trust Sonya! In truth Sonya is a pretty reckless flyer! She can fly, just not perfectly. So you can say its terrible or isn't. Everything is competition to Sonya and once she starts flying, there's no stopping her terrible flying! It can't be helped! People often ask why she won't take flying lessons, but Sonya just shrugs saying,'Cause I can be a cool on ground secretive angel with my ICUC skills!' That and cause she gave up on it for a long time feeling that it's not meant for her and that it's 'to hard and tiring'.

Classes:
~ Reading your list
~ ICUC
~ Earth trips! Yay!
~ Reading the atmosphere do's and donts
~ Archery. "I cheat with an amazing fancy crossbow! Handle this!"

"If you love someone you dont inhibit or shackle them"

BBQ WINGS?

@PardonMeSir

Unfortunately, you can only have two characters. Plus you need to add something.(check the rules)

I have only two characters and I know. I'm not done with the app :0

Status
Not open for further replies.