Supernatural
Modern
Hey there!

Quick little introduction to me~

• I post 2-3 paragraphs average; I can and likely will write more
  • I want to plot with you; don't expect me to do all the work
  • I am looking to play a Female character
  • I prefer that you play a dominant male
  • Yes, I can double, if we work out a plot that requires it. Just keep in mind that I do not write Dominant roles well (smut wise)
  • I am a housewife, so I'm nearly always available when I'm not doing things around the house or gaming (no kids yet)

With that done, it's time to move on to the pairings~
Italics = I have plot bunnies
* = craving levels
Bold = role I wish to play

Business man X Common Woman
Teacher X Student*****
Vampire/Demon/Monster X Crippled Female**
Former Senpai X Former Kouhai
(Step) Brother X (Step) Sister****
Male Student X Abused Classmate
Athletic Student X Team Manager
Delinquent X Student Council President
Maid X Master
Uncharted Island Exploration
Survival Themed***
Genetic Experiments
Reverse Harems*****
Anything Vampires *****

I'm probably not going to hit everything that I like, but I'm going to list some fandoms off the top of my head here. Feel free to ask about pairings, AU's etc!

Fire Emblem
The Mortal Instruments / Infernal Devices / Dark Artifices
Supernatural
Skyrim
Forgotten Realms / Dungeons and Dragons
Assassin's Creed
John Wick
Marvel (mostly the movies - haven't read all the comics yet)
Pokemon
Avatar: The Last Airbender (I haven't seen Legend of Korra yet)
Darker Than Black
The Vampire Diaries

~

There are plenty more where those came from; if what you want to play isn't there, then don't hesitate to ask about it. Same thing about fandoms!

I have ideas for most of the above, but I also have a lot of original plots hanging around. If you want to see them, don't be afraid to ask.

I hope you find what you're looking for here >< I look forward to talking to you!

Oh, and I swear to god. If you use Tom Hiddleston as your face claim for anything; I will love you forever.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to work on how I write straight males. I would like to do the maidxmaster role play with you :3 I might want to double later on in the rp (if it can be worked in), but for now I would be fine just playing the male master.

I would want to do this but im not advanced at all :(

I've been meaning to work on how I write straight males. I would like to do the maidxmaster role play with you :3 I might want to double later on in the rp (if it can be worked in), but for now I would be fine just playing the male master.

Sounds awesome :) I will shoot you a PM and we can cook up a plot.

I would want to do this but im not advanced at all :(

Hey now hun. I'm cool with teaching if you want to learn. You can even send me a sample of your writing :)

So I have added a few things, thus updating my search.
I am still looking for partners,

I have added a list of my fandoms (not all of them obviously)! Let me know if something you want isn't on there, and we can work something out okay?

Good evening. I'm definitely interested in roleplaying with you, although it is quite difficult for me to decide. ^^ Is there a pairing/plot that you are craving specifically?

Good evening. I'm definitely interested in roleplaying with you, although it is quite difficult for me to decide. ^^ Is there a pairing/plot that you are craving specifically?
I'm actually kinda craving vampires and werewolves right now. I know, totally cliche, but every romantic falls for the cliche sometimes xD

=) Vampires and Werewolves would work. Are you thinking Vampire x Werewolf, or Vampire x Human, or Werewolf x Human? I'm cool with anything!

So I kind of want to throw myself out a window for this, but I'm really craving forbidden romances. Especially a student-teavher dynamic. I have ploy ideas and such.

Hey everyone!

So as it turns out, I've found myself craving a couple more things haha. So I've updated my list, and added in a key to make things easier for everyone.

As always, Original Plots are available upon request!

Hello! I'd be interested in a Pokémon roleplay if you're still interested in it~ ^-^

Just gonna throw a friendly little reminder out there that I'm looking for more partners - preferably of the interesting sort~

Status
Not open for further replies.