Cupboard Meals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is always milk and always butter....

MAC N CHEESE!!!!

Edit: October left me no milk today.....lol

CORNDOGS!!!!
Where is @October Knight in this thread anyway? I thought our resident foodie would be all over this!

October is usually found forking the meat out of a tuna can and drinking the juices from it just for good measure. I also threw a few corn dogs at him.

October is usually found forking the meat out of a tuna can and drinking the juices from it

As impeccable as I find Octobro's food taste, that made me vomit in my mouth a little. I cannot STAND the juice in those cans of tuna and chicken! BLAWLRARGHBLARGH.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli and Smo
As impeccable as I find Octobro's food taste, that made me vomit in my mouth a little. I cannot STAND the juice in those cans of tuna and chicken! BLAWLRARGHBLARGH.
It's just fish oil, water, and some preservatives. I don't 'drain' the fish when I make tuna salad sandwiches and it just makes it go farther!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
It's just fish oil, water, and some preservatives. I don't 'drain' the fish when I make tuna salad sandwiches and it just makes it go farther!

Yeah, it doesn't make it as dry, I find. I love grabbing tuna and making any wayward dish I can find. I made one of my best recipes one night by that! Tuna Melt! Just a bunch of flour, milk, tuna, and some spices like garlic powder, etc! Then you serve it over Ritz, saltines, or chow mein. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Yeah, it doesn't make it as dry, I find. I love grabbing tuna and making any wayward dish I can find. I made one of my best recipes one night by that! Tuna Melt! Just a bunch of flour, milk, tuna, and some spices like garlic powder, etc! Then you serve it over Ritz, saltines, or chow mein. :3
I do a can of tuna, a spoonful of mayo, and a healthy helping of dill weed, a tiny splash of whole milk, salt and pepper!

Reactions: Smo
I do a can of tuna, a spoonful of mayo, and a healthy helping of dill weed, a tiny splash of whole milk, salt and pepper!

Oooh, that sounds so good. @.@;
Now I know what to make if I get bored and want to try something new.

But yeah, I've made some creative stuff in my time. Had bagels, pasta sauce and sausage links. That's all. Made like, mini pizzas with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.