Cup of Tea?

E

EchoFT

Original poster
"Hello." Offering a cup of green tea in a plain white cup with a matching saucer, the strange and anonymous silhouette of a person greeted with light voice. "If you're here I guess that means you don't mind if I blab about myself for a bit?"

Without really waiting for a reply, the silhouette began, "So I'm Cocoa. I really like chocolate, so that's why I picked the name. Don't know if I want to say which gender I am yet, so I'm keeping it under covers for now." With a shrug, Cocoa took a cup of tea as well and took a sip out of it. The silhouette didn't have a mouth, so where the tea was going was a mystery but Cocoa seemed to be drinking it properly.

"Obviously, I like roleplaying. Not exactly new at it, but not very experienced either. I'm very new to this site, so I'm still reading through the rules and everything... Might be a while before I jump in, but it'd be great if I can start meeting and roleplaying with people soon." Cocoa laughed, "So if I haven't scared you away by this over-enthusiastic introduction, maybe we'll see each other again in a roleplay someday?"
----​
XD I've actually site-hopped quite a bit so I got a little bored with regular introductions. I've heard good things about this place, so I'm hoping I'm going to love this place a lot and stay for good.

Still learning the ropes, so I'd really appreciate any sort of help and friendliness I can get. :) Hope to meet a lot of great people here, and I hope to join some fun roleplays soon! ..... Right after I finish reading through everything and setting up my profile properly. Ha-ha.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

A petite woman with black hair slides into a seat in front of the shiloutte, licking a chocolate lollipop. She loves sweets, as you can tell from her full figure.

"Pleasure to meet you and I quite like your unique introduction."

She points to a door labeled Cbox. "If you like socializing, I suggest you stop by there."

Then she gestures to various other doors, labeled Modern, Fantasy, and Sci Fi. "Got your themed roleplays in there if you're willing to take a look." She points to another one named Ilium. "It's our mass roleplay that's in the works. If that's your cup of... cocoa, feel free to look around. And don't be afraid to ask questions."

The woman smiles and offers a chocolate lollipop. "Oh and I'm Zen. Please to meet you."

A petite woman with black hair slides into a seat in front of the shiloutte, licking a chocolate lollipop. She loves sweets, as you can tell from her full figure.

"Pleasure to meet you and I quite like your unique introduction."

She points to a door labeled Cbox. "If you like socializing, I suggest you stop by there."

Then she gestures to various other doors, labeled Modern, Fantasy, and Sci Fi. "Got your themed roleplays in there if you're willing to take a look." She points to another one named Ilium. "It's our mass roleplay that's in the works. If that's your cup of... cocoa, feel free to look around. And don't be afraid to ask questions."

The woman smiles and offers a chocolate lollipop. "Oh and I'm Zen. Please to meet you."
Thank you for the warm welcome. ^^ I'd make another written reply back, but I feel like this just isn't the section for it, ha-ha. I haven't done a mass RP before, so I'll definitely be sure to check that out as well.

A unique introduction is always fun! :3 Welcome to the community Cocoa!

@Diana: Thank you! ^^ By the introductions I feel like I'm already off to a good start here.