Cue the epic lightning background!

D

Desaecula

Original poster
And as the smoke clears fromt eh desert of the cold, black night that is the internet, so arrives another avid roleplayer and mast er of storytelling gaming... well of course I'm talking about me... who else woudl i be talking about?... uhm... aheh. ^^'... he talks to himself, he draws MS paint, and he can even cook! what kind of Duke is that, right?

Matthias Lanier introduced me to here. i think I'll settle in nicely, don't you all? ^_^ every site i've been avid on before is either too small and fails, or too big and dare i say.. snoobish.

Hope to see you all in-game sometimes, yes, that avatar is a Pic of me.

Desaecula, out.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku Desa. I am Shadow Ike leader of the Silverwing Wolf pack, please call me Ike for shot. Please if you have any questions just ask and I will do my best to answer them.

Welcome to the site. Yep, this site is awesome. The perfect mix of size, active RPs and great community.

Also you like to cook>? Nice.

Seeing as you're a musician, do you have any links to your works?

Why hello there! >:D You have stumbled in to an appropriately sized place. (Though Diana always wants more people. More. MOOOOOREEEEEEE.)

Ahem. Welcome to Iwaku! :D I hope you find something akin to your tastes and we'll be roleplaying together!

Diana always wants more people. Hence all the mind-control devices and what-not EVERYTHING IS FINE.

But yeah, welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to the forum. We're an amusing little site of RPooers. Enjoy your stay and don't feed Chaos.

Hey what's up? :D.
I'm Toni [also a newbie]. I know exactly what you mean about all the other role play sites. It's sad to think most role players don't know how to just... chill. Or they're not literate and that's just... well, between you and I that's pathetic. To me anyways. Hopefully you found a great match; I'm thinking I definitely have. :)
Perhaps our paths will cross again, until then...
-Toni.

All Toni needs is a neat exit phrase like Piro, and there you go-Our new newsletter editor. =P
Anyway, welcome to the site, Desaecula.
My name's Miru, and I'll be your [strike]waiter[/strike] helper during your stay?
*Is beaten senseless by those more qualified* x_x
Anyway, if you need help, feel free to PM me, and I look forward to PMing with you! ^^

Oh, Mikun, you're so silly...
Hello and welcome to Iwaku, I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
I saw that you filled out the roleplay resume already, so it looks as though you're well on your way.
If you need any help, feel free to ask.

Well, as far as music goes, All that on the Net is on Myspace at Project ravewicked.

I Hope to have many memorable RP's on thsi site * bows*