CTRL V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain - RAIN

I thought that's what it was.

This webcomic is adorable and a must-read for anyone who's LGBT and likes stories of high school drama. An'd it's written by a transwoman~

[spoili]
Name: Nyla
Species: Kirin
Appearance: Humanoid form: Nyla is a rather small sort, both the words petite and fragile suiting her well. She is around 5 ft tall, and she weighs less than 100 lbs. She has extreme fair and healthy skin with absolutely no blemishes. Her eyes are quite deer like, large and innocent seeming, a light grey in color, with long black eyelashes. Her hair is rather long, hip length locks of midnight blue hair, which she tends to keep open for the most part.
For clothing, her preference is long dresses of pastel colours, if she can find any. At the moment, however, she wears an old button up shirt and a light blue pair of jeans, along with sneakers that seem a little too big for her.
Kirin form: Here she takes form of what from distance may look like a small doe. However, that would be where the similarities end. Her coat is a light gray, whilst her mane and tail, both long, thick and wavy, are a midnight blue. Her eyes are a lighter grey than in her humanoid form, almost silver in fact. From her forehead emerges a two pronged antler like horn that is taupe in colour.
Personality: Nyla is quite shy. That's not to say she isn't friendly, but it usually takes someone else to talk to her first. When they do, they'll find she is a good listener and can be talkative as well. She is a rather gentle person, and tries her hardest not to upset others. She can be easily pressured into things, even if it means she won't be happy about it; she has a hard time saying no. She does suffer from some PTSD as well.
Powers/Abilities: She can heal wounds and poisons. She is very perceptive of people's feelings, ie an empath. She can sense darkness and evil in people, and she knows when someone is telling the truth or lying. She can run in the air and up in the skies.
Weaknesses: Although she can heal, it literally takes bits off her own life. She cannot fight and has no way to defend herself except running away. In her humanoid form, water makes her weak, cold and sick.
History: Nyla was born from a fruit that was brought to Earth during a storm on an unspecified world. She was born in field near a roadside and managed to stay alive long enough that someone found her. There kind Samaritan took her to an orphanage, where she stayed until the age of ten. Thus was when she transformed into her kirin form without knowing how. She has seen the form in b her dreams, but she hadn't known it was actually here.
Scared, she ran off and began living in the forest, unable to change back. After a month, there were rumours of a strange deerlike creature in the forests. People tried to come after her, some curious, others wanting to hunt her. Once more she ran, and in her fear discovered how to shift back to her humanoid form.
Still, she was now used to freedom and didn't want to live concealing her kirin form, which she had learned to love. She spent the next few years travelling, searching for a place that would accept her. In her search she came across some rather dark and painful times, that she tends not to speak about. Long story short, she has come across a circus freak show, as entertainment for those who paid.
She managed to escape one night when someone else set the camp on fire. She ran for a day on end before collapsing near the edge of a forest. When she woke up, she found that she was sleeping near a bazaar.
Family: None
Extra: She is vegetarian.
[/spoili]A character sheet ^^;

Stefán Karl Stefánsson

Because I was too lazy to type out the name of the actor who plays Robbie Rotten in Lazytown.

c6c4542976.jpg

My ctrl+v is a roleplay post, because I write on google and then copy/pasta into the forum... so... I'd rather not actually post that, it's a pretty long post and all.

INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.

He squeezed under the couch to get the ball then got upset because he couldn't get out. When he did, he dropped the ball and ran off -.-'

It was something my puppy did. I sent a picture with this description to multiple people.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie

Pasted dish ting on discord last night.
It is spoopy. Good spoopy.

Status
Not open for further replies.