CTRL V

Status
Not open for further replies.
A roleplay post, typos within ^_^'

[spoili]
"Heehee!" No-chan seemed positively jubilant. "I knew you were here, Tsuneo I just didn't care, not until I realized who this little one was cavorting with." He sighed a little, shaking his head, seeing the sword that had been summoned. "Now, now, I let you have the last one. Can't I have this one? You don't understand Tsuneo-chan, her Onii-chan bothered me a litle too much, I need to have my revenge! You understand hm?"

Hinata could only watch, frustrated and angry, unable to do anything. This wasn't how things were supposed to go! Growling, she shifted to her fox form, hunkering closer to the ground. Well, even if she couldn't fight and wasn't close to her element, she still had other powers at her disposal! Her paws flattened against the ground, shoulders stiff as she concentrated hard. Illusion was a part of her power she rarely used, ever since she had come to this school. Well, now was the time!

To No-Chan and Julius, they would be able to see four other Julius' lunging toward the nogitsune. They seemed solid, even sounded real! There were only two differences however; there was no scent to them, nor was there any literal shape. Anyone could simply walk through and the illusion would break. Hinata was counting on Julius' scent and his knowledge of kitsune lore would keep him from getting confused.

No-chan's grin dissipated and turned into an angry snarl, seeing the illusions. Immediately he shifted into his fox form, a dark five tail fox with glinting red eyes, darkness gathering behind him, fire at the tips of his tail. He barely managed to dodge Julius, sending strange shadows and flames in his direction. "Nice trick, girl, but I am the master of illusions here!"
[/spoili]

"Clay, garlic, and sponge"

8D

571deb7d1dff8c8c39b945e362d6dad3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Greenie
Another rp post >.>'

I need more bat burritos
[spoili]
"The Tetras sea's where they live," Clare told Shinji, scratching behind her ear. "There ain't no marks there in the water, the only time y'know one's comin' 'long is when the water's darker, an' then it's way too late. I mean, unless you're like an Avian or a Drakon, then you can fly. But Drakon don't travel the waters an' Avians stay on land mostly. Only some like t'test the seas."

She nodded as she led the way back up. "Aye, that's prob it..." She didn't feel otherwise sick, however, but that was that. For now, it was on to business! Her Pa always told her to write things down... probably learning from his own mistakes, and she didn't want to make any of hers, especially when involving someone who seemed friendly and sincere.

"I got no clue what's ginger ale," she added with a chuckle as she pushed open the door to her cabin with a foot, stepping in and heading toward her desk. She sat down on her chair, motioning to Shinji to take a seat. Once she was set, she reached into a drawer and pulled out what would seem like a thick yellow piece of paper, a pot of ink and a quill. She immediately started writing out the contract, and once she was done, she signed her name at the end.

"You can sign next t'mine," she told Shinji with a grin, tail wagging once more as she turned the paper around for him, holding out the quill.
[/spoili]

I'm a Disney freak. Don't judge me. I'm super excited for this movie.

• Love
Reactions: Celest and Greenie
Finally a time I can be in this thread and have it not be PII or password. Vars is my skype name.
-----

[7:01:18 PM] Vars: I'm still in NY. More free time than I thought. I saw 9 houses today. Only 3 are worth anything but they're all super bad. Realtor couldn't book anything for tomorrow so I don't know what to do then. But on wednesday there's another full day of house hunting
[7:01:49 PM] Vars: Also my dad got really sick with a cold or something. It's been in the 20s here
[7:01:58 PM] Vars: It was 4F this morning lol
[7:02:46 PM] Buck-Eye / Chat-Rax: I think you'll eventually find something, you're working with a 30k range?
[7:03:01 PM] Vars: under 50k
[7:03:23 PM] Vars: the houses we looked at today were mostly 30 - 40k.
All of them needed like 20k+ worth of work
[7:04:00 PM] Vars: So I have 3 houses I liked and I figure, depending on what the houses on wednesday we see look like, I might put in offers of 20k for those houses, and since most of them have been on the market for so long, I will hope someone wants to just offload one

Reactions: Greenie
fo-73708-bi-1.393.jpg

To make a funny joke in the overthrow the staff thread.

So an online friend has a thing for yanderes, apparently. (He mentioned that he was waiting for someone to update their yandere ASMR.) I said an online friend from earlier on the site had a few yandere videos (he said somethin like 'gimme') and wanted him to do the script of because why not. This was the second of the two I sent him.

I was going to do an adult Mothra, but I ended up doing larval Battra instead. His shapes are a lot of fun to draw.

--
I finally get to participate! Just me talking about my new art piece. xDDDD How embarrassing.

I was going to do an adult Mothra, but I ended up doing larval Battra instead. His shapes are a lot of fun to draw.

--
I finally get to participate! Just me talking about my new art piece. xDDDD How embarrassing.
I wanna see this art piece O.O

:P

As for my ctrl v o.o

-sobs softly while listening to song again-

Apparently the last thing I copied was nsfw. So instead of posting that, I was keeping track of the next thing I copied, which is literally just

How many pillows do you use?

I was asking multiple people that question. Sooo since I didn't wanna keep typing it I just copied it.

Reactions: Celest
0798c066f21a3689e981335d1dcdf314.jpg

Picture for a roleplay.

.... No shame xD Yaoi

CTRL V:
2604c690a49ea417582ca2c46be95c6f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Weegee
Status
Not open for further replies.