CTRL+V

Status
Not open for further replies.
fa0c28

Well that was the voice color hexcode for one of my characters...

Reactions: Brovo
I was showing this to someone:

Credit to @Shadow for introducing this to me :)

• Love
Reactions: Lyric and Brovo
g8wUpZW.png

I... Was writing a reply to my onexone with @Sen. xD

Reactions: Mu

Don't ask xD

One of my flight rising dragons.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
  • Did you have some pretty memorable happenings early on? Funny incidents?

Something I copied when I was working on my post in this thread. XD

I was arguing with someone and I wanted to point out how fallacious their logic was in the most condescending polite way possible.

Hinata's ears flattened, pausing in her earth bending when she heard Fax's voice in her head. She didn't know whether he would be careful about how much the blast would affect. Well, at least the was telling them to be careful, right? That had to mean something. Not that it mattered, though. If she didn't take cover, she'd probably end up just as badly as the snake. It wouldn't be a fitting ending to this mission.

She resumed her earth manipulation, but this time it was only for the slab of rock and dirt that she was standing upon, lowering it at a quick pace. That bright light, it was the angel, wasn't it? Icarus. He had come out from behind her and was now headed to help Fax- wait, why is he stopping? She would have thought whatever stupid rivalry was between them from the get go would continue here. It could only help, right? But it seemed he disagreed, for whatever reason.

She lost control of her foothold on the slab, head jerking in the direction of Julius's voice. Her brown eyes widened and even though the entire situation had her tense, there was that poignant sense of relief. He was alive! And... he needed help. "I'm coming!" she called, leaving any further earth manipulation as she waded as quickly as she could toward him. The closer she got to him, the more she could tell that something wasn't right with him. Well of course not, bakayaro! He was practically eaten right now!

"I can do most of the work," she told him when she finally reached him, panting slightly. "Icarus! Hurry here!" She had no clue if he had heeded Julius' words, she hadn't been paying any more attention to anyone besides her friend. That done, she planted her feet firmly, digging her toes into the ground, ignoring the water seeping through her clothes. It didn't take more than a couple of seconds before a wall of rock started to build in a large circle around them. It was coming up quickly, but not as fast as she would want. All the earth bending she had continuously been doing was taking a little toll on her. She hoped Julius would be able to help.

An rp post ^_^' May contain typos.

Uhh, I tried to Ctrl+V something but the last thing I copy/pasted was official Staff business and is sensitive info, so uh... have this instead.

LPGg83w.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.