CTRL+V

Status
Not open for further replies.
KWuDFxM.jpg

New avatar ^^

*deletes what pasted*
We shall just say it was not appropriate for young eyes. Have a puppy instead.
390c72bd679401ef03f73588e1a9b94f.jpg

primer-chart.jpg

It's the timeline to the film Primer.

A mysterious sequence of numbers, eh?

[COLOR=#808080]

Added plain tags to make it show the pasted thing instead of coloring my post text. Had it copied for formatting an RP post I just wrote a little bit ago.

]

Blame the Gaming thread.

Just as Beau hoped, the crack of Atom's .50 caliber sniper rifle echoed as the raiders assaulting him fell. Atom stood from his position on the hill and waved to Beau, then gestured that he'd be moving to another position to get a better vantage point. Considering that all the raiders near Beau were dead and there was still gunfire, he figured he should do the same.

Sten finished knifing a raider who didn't notice him coming, then followed up with two smooth shots to his partner. He had gotten separated from Scout, who was bowling through the raiders somewhere. He checked inside a trailer the now dead pair of raiders were in front of for more hostiles, but found a makeshift cage. Taking only a moment to identify the inhabitants, he shot off the lock and growled, "Come on, let's go!" Leaning out the door of the prison trailer, he spotted the raiders who were shooting at Scout, pinning her down. He fired off a burst of bullets at their flank, hitting one or two and forcing the rest to fall back. He regrouped with Scout. "Okay, let's get the hell outta- OH SHIT!" A trailer door burst open, revealing a power armored raider, undoubtedly the boss. "FUCKING RUN!" Sten cried, grateful that the raider captain was struggling to get his large armored frame and his rocket launcher through the relatively small door. He tossed a grenade into the doorway, hoping it would damage something important and slow him down, but knowing that it wouldn't do much against the heavy armor.

tl;dr my last RP post.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Reactions: Brovo
Je t'adore, ma jolie. Tes yeux sont comme des diamants.

I'm a little rusty there, sorry!
It's okay, Kittin. I know like 4 French words (baguette, omelette, croissant, oui... at least I'm pretty sure those are French), so you're many notches above me. <3

• Love
Reactions: Astaroth and Kitti
Status
Not open for further replies.