Crystoria [INTEREST/Cohoster hunt]

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kabyt

Original poster
konachan%20com%20city%20clouds%20grass%20landscape%20night%20scenic%20sky%20tree%201515x1000%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_22.jpg
Welcome to Crystoria, one of the last 8 surviving cities on Aos Earth (alternate universe earth) after the Apocalyptic Event 'Celestias Collapse' (CC and that would be the moon) the world was witness to a global extinction, all economy and governmental procedure ended, all things in the world were seemingly set back and Humans would witness a new breed of creatures they called the Vaegar or the Vae for short. Whats more this world now knows magic and must hone this new yet arcane lore to forge their future if they are to survive in a world anew. (FAST FORWARD TO A LIL MORE OF A MODERN TIME FOR THIS WORLD NOW)

Crystoria is the most prestigious city on the planet, located ROUGHLY where Ireland had once been. It's old castles and foundations have been salvaged to build anew on top of the rubble found just below the ground level. Think of our old sewers as being the civilization of our world before there is still much to be found and implemented. The reason why Crystoria has survived this long is due to their military presence, which is backed by a Magi Tech Foundation of Knights known as the Arcsis Summoners. Humans gifted in a special brand of magic that allows them to Summon Vaegar spirits they have bound with (some of them aren't bad). But not your normal type of summoning. They can manifest (summon the spirit back to being) or can project their summon as armor.

OKAY So that is just a general quick summary of the settings. Magi - Tech Modern Fantasy alternate earth sorta vibe going on. Focus is within the City of Crystoria on a group of new Summoner Cadets who are being recruited (this magic is 'Gifted' no one knows where it comes from or why only so very few are gifted with it but when they are realized to be Gifted (have a mark appear on their body that glows the color of their inner spiritual element) they are collected by the Arcsis Knights to be trained. I sorta wann do a RWBY sorta feel Academy with, but I also wanna find a Co Host (someone to help me out with this idea and running it) before I do get this going. But I wanted to post this and get some interest going for it. Maybe thinking 6 members total (including myself in that count) so 5 SPOTS OPEN.

anyone?

Reactions: Cush Almighty
So only I would like to see where this goes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well since it's like a RWBY thing i am interested. Just... how often can people be on and all? Can we go over that to those who are interested? Don't want this suddenly dying after a few days or weeks from lack of posting.

Do you require knowledge of RWBY? I've yet to see it, unfortunately.

Reactions: Kabyt
No knowlege of RWBY is required this isn't actually RWBY just sorta simliar premise as in Battle Academy only we'll be using a bit more magic lol. So nope no need to see RWBY ^.^

Going to have to back out of this rp for now sadly. If I ever get the chance to build it will tag you all. Thank you so much for showing your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.