Crystal Gems (A Steven Universe Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LoveIsInTheWriting

Original poster
Kindergarden, a reminder of a very traumatic time during Earth history where alien gemstones buried drilling machines into the ground making an army of gems sucking up Earths very rich fertile life in the process...

The place was quiet and still, eerie really...and far off in the distance, was a light brown gemstone that was floating in a containment cell.
It was a miricle that the thing was running this long in the first place...at this point nothing was working properly and all.

It seems that all the backup generators were focused on making this mysterious thing float...but even alien technology can only work for so long before finally starting to fail.
The lights flickered off and the door slid open; the gem floated out in the open and started gracefully taking form!
Long light brown curly hair, tan skin and dark brown eyes with a brown dress that flows out on the bottom touching just above her knees...I was alive.

The gem was small and now in the middle of my back like a lapis lazuli..and I blinked before closing my eyes, feeling my power flow through me.
Dirt and sand surrounded me before clinging onto my back forming wings...I was considered a rare gem, once I had bursted from the ground my leader knew that they needed to keep me...1as a secret weapon.

I felt my sand wings lift before bringing them down taking off in the air.
Everyone was gone, they left? This didn't make any sense...the mission...

I kept flying trying to gather any information on what had happened...none of this made sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.