Crushes

I have to say Jorick's writing makes me smile because of the way he uses words and visual imagery. I'm horribly intimidated by more of the people on staff, but I love reading what they write. I'm such an outgoing person until it comes to cold turkey hitting someone up for RP. I've done it with people on a few partner requests but never with anyone I'm in awe of..like Jorick.

Still, I adore rp with Greenie and I have to say I have a huge RP crush on Squee. Dunruffle is a favorite as well. There are soo many more, and I'm so glad I found this place, since I feel my writing is improving just by being surrounded by all of you!!

now, in lieu of being mean, I'll actually give some genuine praises and do some writer-crushing.

Grumpy and Doctor Jax are probably my two favorite writers on the site stylistically.

HerziQuerzi (and, from the smaller amount I've seen, his bruh-bruh Holmishire) are both really good at conveying much while being mostly withheld and not-so showy.

sun. is extraordinarily creative, a little out there in a good way, and a weeb.

Effervescent is a god-like GM, and peeps like Red Thunder, Elle Joyner, and rissa are basically collaborative deities that make the most of it.

Jorick will admit to being the nemesis of concision, but he gets a lot of imagery and detail across while also managing to (intentionally) raise questions despite his thoroughness and that's an impressive skill.

Which, of course, is not including all the other highly talented writers and roleplayers I've had the pleasure of playing with.

edit: wait what the fuck did we motherfuckers just basically make the 'thankful' thread happen all over again

uh... like... Peregrine

Last edited:
You misinterpreted the prompt so yes. 8D

fuck

okay fine

hey, hey you next-person-to-post, I want to rp with you

Sweet, let's do it, bae.

• Love
Reactions: Aero Blue
You can hit me up whenever you're not swamped

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: firejay1