Crusaders (1 more character wanted)

Gloom

Selene moved into the house, her gloom feeding on everything now on the first level, providing her power which she directed towards her defenses. She tried to concentrate on the men facing the mechanical man, who had an entirely different feel to his personal energies. Once his playmates were unconscious, the gloom as much as she could control it, left him just outside of it's greedy dark clutches.

She began to move up the stairs to support her teammate.

Otto White
Otto White young.jpg

Renegade
Interaction: none
---
Otto took the shot and downed it without much thought to the cumin as he watched Jack go, he should probably follow but..he just couldn't be asked really. He returned to his own drink as he leaned against the bar and watched the going ons of the room, he paid attention to Douglass and his interactions with the president as well as the oil tycoon Solomon. He watched Cynthia dance about the other guests as if it was child's play, it almost made him laugh at how hopelessly the men stared after her as the women looked on with either the same looks of hopeless lust or looks of anger and jealousy but he kept the laugh to himself less someone get suspicious. He used his power to burn the alcohol in his body off, as he drank so he would be of use if and when something went wrong, Otto ordered another drink before walking off into the crowd heading towards where Cynthia was to see what if anything he could find out about the new addition while she did her work.​

1536452070093580469708-1.png
5873a7e98064480ccd1bf57f9091492c.jpg

MASKED WOMAN

"Oh!" a woman says accidentally bumping into Khalid Ghanem on his way out of the Babquet. "Please excuse me" she apologizes before fixing the generas suit and passes by him only to stop again when she sees Jack following behind the general. "i don't think this is that kind of party" Jack says noticing the woman was wearing a red hooded dress with a masquerade mask. The woman chuckles as she looks at her attire "well, they seem be enjoying it" the woman says turning to look back the guards who were peaking into the hallway to look at her. "Do you like it?" The woman says twirling infront of Jack. "The symbo..." "ya ya, i get it, red riding hood, wolf mask, look im kinda in the middle of something" Jack says looking over her shoulder to watch which way the General was heading. "well do not let me hold you up" the woman says stepping to the side. Jake takes a few steps before looking back at the woman "Just don't go blowing the place up or any thing". "Blowing up the place?" The woman says a little surprised by his comment. "Well, the whole mask thing makes you look like your a suicide bomber, and i don't need .... my boss screaming in my ear just because a bunch of old europeans got blown up because the whole virgins in heaven thing" The woman shakes her head not being able to control her laughter "im not even Ara.." "Thats racist" Jack says with a stern tone as he points at the woman before continueing to follow the general. The woman slightly scoffs before entering the banquet. She slowly strolls through the room before taking the hand from one of the guest who asked her to dance.​

As the President talked. Mr. Buldan made a comment on one of the Crusaders. " I see you brought one beautiful devil with you, Douglass. Do you mind if I call you Douglass?"

"Actually Mr. Buldan, call me Mr.Hamel or Behe..."

"Well look at the time, I better get going. My bi-hourly defecation is coming up." The old man than scurried away and out one of the doors.

"Oh!" a woman says accidentally bumping into Khalid Ghanem on his way out of the Babquet. "Please excuse me" she apologizes before fixing the generas suit and passes by him only to stop again when she sees Jack following behind the general. "i don't think this is that kind of party" Jack says noticing the woman was wearing a red hooded dress with a masquerade mask.

Well, shit. I was about to go follow Buldan when things got far less discrete when that little interaction happened. Still, it was worth pursuing, especially if the old man had already taken an interest in me. Not the most disgusting thing I've done, but up there.

I noticed Otto closing in on me and I gave a subtle nod toward where Buldan was making his exit, indicating where I was going. It was on him if he wanted to follow.

So, I followed as discretely as possible, using that little interaction between Jack and the masqueraded woman as an excuse to get ahead of them and worked her way directly toward Buldan, turning up the succubus charm all the way...

@Cush Almighty @Dakota K5 @Kazuaki Yoshioka

"Crusaders? No one told me you guys were coming as support. I can't give Mr. Gats up to just anyone." He shouted back he shoved a hitman face repeated into a wall with a smile on his face. He started to notice a dark mist around him which made him start to worry. "What is this? Fog?" He then started to see the hitman drop around him. "Lucky me." He grabbed his sidearm, a plasma gun, and started killing or making sure those down were dead.

Clayman then noticed that Havoc was being chased by the flame woman. "Be careful little children! That little read bitch has some bite. Personal bodyguard of Mr. Gates former employer!" He knew from experience as the woman blasted him in back. "As much as like to pop her eyes like air pockets in bubble wrap, I got to get my client." Not sure if someone heard him, even if they did, it didn't matter. Brock made a run for the kitchen and grabbed the faucet. He turned it 90 degrees counterclockwise.

A hatch in the black and white floor tiles opened up on Clayman's right. The hatch exposes a set of stairs the lead into a panic room. The walls made the stairway narrow. "Damnit, how that fat turkey Gats make it down here." Once getting to the end of the stairs he saw his client, Ricardo Gats. He was shaking, he was being guarded by some type of machine. It looks like some sort of mechanical demon out of some 70s sci-fi movie.

"What's going on Clayman!? Did your men kill the intruders? Is FireFly dead?" Gats asked frantically.

"Well, you saw the armed hit squad pull up from the window and the gunfight that follow. After we got you into the panic room, a couple minutes later Fire Fly roasted some of my men and blasted men my back and roasted my synthetic skin off. After killing a hand full of them, two Crusaders popped up and are distracting Firefly. They're here to help and take you someplace safe." Clayman explained.

"I can't go with them. Kauffman will know I snitched. He's crazy Mr. Clayman. That kid killed his parents for sole rights to Kauffman Industries. I was just his middleman, I'm innocent. I never approved of his crim-

"Shut up. Brock Clayman doesn't care. You paid Brock to keep you alive and Brock will do that. I do recommend going with The Crusaders. If these are Behemoth's boys then they can't be all bad."

"No, I don't trust them as far as you can throw them." Gats responded. "Get me out off here. Do what I paid you! Keep me alive!"

"Calm down Gats, It was just a suggestion. I needed a reason to test this baby." He said looking towards the android standing guard. " Android. Cybergoyle. Kill all those that aren't authorized."

"Location?" It said in an automated voice of a little girl.

"Upstairs." Clayman said.

"Do I give them a warning." The android responded.

"No."

"Thank you." With that, the android almost gleefully rocketed up towards the ceiling and through the floorboard. The machine kept flying with rocket-propelled thrusters located in its boots. It landed on the second floor in the middle of Firefly and Havoc. It directly looking at Gloom who was on the stairs.

--------------------------------------
"What was that? The Android I mean. It looks familiar. And why the voice?" Asked Gats as he followed Clayman upstairs. He had activated a temporary energy shielding to protect him and Gats from the Gloom.

"That was a Cybergoyle. One of 13 created by some scientist in of the coast of Rhode Island in New Shoreham during the 70s. The voices were model of his late daughter who died in a car crash. The machine was his little girl. He then realized how much they were willing to pay for it and started making more of them and renting the little death machines. Eventually, Justiciars raided his ass and destroyed the Cybergoyles, most of them at least. 3 of them were still out there and we have the last surviving on. We fixed up and it's ready for field testing. Now stay behind me. We're getting out of her."

--------------------------------------

9368c6cedb4d6fc035c60a441eae9906.jpg

"Hello. I've been programmed to be straight forward and modern. I am going to kill you three and then tea bag corpses. Tee hee." The robot voiced before to Havoc and grabbed Havoc by his mask. Havoc would have a hard time shutting this machine down. It was built to handle multiple short circuits. It then lifted him up, spun around and threw him towards Firefly. "Catch. Tee Hee. I made a pun."

It then looked towards Gloom and lifted up its right arm. "This will be-" It then shot a bolt of lighting at Gloom. "-a system shock."

Last edited:
Otto White
Otto White young.jpg
Renegade
Interaction: Cynthia
-
Otto inclined his head to Cynthia as an affirmative, he didn't follow right after though. He mingled around and slowly made his way to Cynthia's trail, as he passed a man making ice sculptures he discreetly nabbed a knife off the man's work station while he could create his ax or any simple object from his flames alone it helped to have a medium in which to focus it though the knife wouldn't last long if it was needed but it was better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it. He peeled his way past Jack to follow Cynthia's lead but he still kept his distance, he didn't yet know how he was affected by her powers and wouldn't want to find out how effective it is on himself in the field.

Reactions: Captain808
Shit. Havoc tried to electrocute the thing as soon as it touched him. The only problem was that it didn’t do anything. There was a clang of metal as he tried to kick the bot in the face, then he was thrown. The impact he made with Firefly sent them both to the ground, and he could feel parts of his armor heating up from the contact. He was also probably shocking the shit out of her. "We need to get our shit together." He grunted, rolling off of her and maybe purposely throwing an elbow in there for good measure. He was back on his feet quickly enough. "Truce until we deal with the terminator?"

”How about you just hold still." Honestly, he was expecting that. Along with the flaming knife that got swiped at his ankle as she swiftly got to her feet. He was quick to step back from the blade. Looks like he was doing a pretty good job of pissing her off, judging by the murderous glint in her eyes. That was good, it would keep her powers toned down a bit. Unfortunately there was still a robot that needed to get dealt with, a cyborg, and one Gats that needed to be moved to the Crusader for safekeeping after all this.

"Not really feeling up to it." He saw the flash of electricity heading for Gloom and swiftly changed his charge, attracting the shot to himself instead. He winced when it hit, that bot certainly wasn’t messing around, but he was used to dealing with electricity. "I can't do much to the bot aside from blocking its shots. Lead attack's on you, G. Unless someone wants to be a team player." His tone was about as light and teasing as ever, the lack of seriousness surely doing more to piss off the woman. He had been lucky to get the edge on her like this. Maybe not too lucky, since he was pretty sure he'd cut his head on the inside of his helmet when he'd been thrown, but it could be far worse.

"Burn in hell!" She growled and lashed out at him with her flaming knife. He caught her wrist, delivering a strong shock that knocked her down the hallway and into the bot. He lightly shook his hand afterwards, trying to cool it down. He was going to have some kind of burn there later, he was sure of it.

Last edited:
Selene AKA Gloom

Selene felt the energies of the android head her way to threaten the people near her. Alarmingly, it aimed something right at her. This was at least a blessing in disguise because it made her realize that she had been sloppy with the Gloom's darkness. She took a moment to finish powering it up to cover all spectrums of light, heat and cold.

Then and only then did she start flying after the cyborg & the man with him. The murky soupy complete darkness of the Gloom racing towards her quarry. When it catches up with mister Cyborg, it would start draining the tasty forcefield of it's energy".

General Gahnem moved quick, he felt the woman had slipped something into his jacket. He noticed the Crusaders trying to follow him and the woman trying her best to distract him. At the time, Mr. Buldan was passing him. The old man turned to him with a smile and a wink. He needed to get away quick before one of those idiots ruin everything. He proceeded to briskly walk upstairs we're the guards would stop anyone who wasn't authorized. "Stop the man coming this way. He's getting a little too curious."

When Apex approached the 4 guards, two stepped forward and one spoke up. "Party is the other way, turn around Sir. Any further action will be met with force and criminal charges. " One said. The other man then spoke. "Just turn around. Go get drunk or something. It's a party, your lucky to be invited. I might be your last day on earth."

Ghanem had worked his way outside to a balcony where he removed a red egg-shaped stone decorated with parts of a human face scattered apart. He pulled out a knife a stabbed his hand and gripped the egg, placing the fresh bleeding wound on the stone's mouth. It then opened its eyes and it screamed so loud that the guards and Apex couldn't ignore it. The General than throws it into the sky as the scream became louder. It exploded when the egg reached its highest volume and pitch. It sounded like the screams of many people children, woman, men, all in one. Everyone at the party heard the blood curtailing scream and knew something was wrong. Around the palace, a field of crimson formed around it, allowing no already inside to leave. Ghanem laughed as he reached into his pocket and popped a red seed into his mouth. "Praise be to the Immortal Man." His veins popped, he felt his physical strength surge as his mortal soul blackens.

@Kazuaki Yoshioka

Mr. Buldan split off from General Ghanem, he felt the presence of magic behind him and wish not for the General to get caught up with this. He turned down the left hallway while Ghanem turned down the right. Once he got to the middle of the hallway he waited for two. A succubus who was the daughter of a much greater being. The other man, he was something mystic too, but what he hadn't decided yet. "Oh, such a gorgeous creature. A Temptress you truly are. Who would make a better? You or Dream? But I'm sure your father would hate if I were to lay claim to you without consulting him first. " He said with a smile as he steps towards her. He then looked towards Otto. "Lust after this one with caution Jotun, this one could drain you dry. Now tell me, what are you? And I mean what are you?" He said with a twisted smile hinting he knew much more. There was a stench of darkness on this old man, someone who played much with black magic.

When the scream echoed out through the palace, he didn't flinch. "Soon the fun will begin, a little distraction and test for you Crusaders." Once they replied, Mr.Buldan raise a hand. "Alwaqie Tamtadu." (Reality Stretch) The three than separated, suddenly there was a 1/2 a mile between them and Mr. Buldan. Buldan than snapped his fingers. At that moment, blackish grey smoke formed together with two red eyes shined from the smoke. It formed a demon in the shape of a slender wolfman, it's fury was still smoking as it walked towards them. "Servant. Kill them." With that order is dashed towards them with its arms spread out. It than swiped at the two in an attempt to kill them both.

While the demon distracted them. Mr.Buldan walked away and turn a corner as the hallway returned to normal. He did leave them some parting words. "This is just a small fry. The rest are in the ballroom. One isn't so dangerous, many however can bring down the mightiest of warriors. Bye!"

latest

@Dakota K5 @Michale CS
As Behemoth talks with the president, he noticed at the corner of his eye an unforgettable face. Someone who meant so much to him. He looked to see a woman in a red dress, and she had the face of a dead woman. "Excuse me, Mr. President." He left without waiting for a reply. "You in a red dress! Let me see your face." The woman turned to him and smile. In her hand was a mask and on her was that of a lie. "Who are you!" he said, obviously angry.

He then heard the scream and the panic that ensued. Blackish-grey smoke started to appear in the air and the same creatures that attack Otto and Nadir dropped from the air onto the group. Some right on top on the guest. They were shredded on contact by the creatures. He turned to the woman he had just been confronting. "Lex- however you are, get to cover."

The Presidents bodyguards were already shotting the beast before them, the President cowering in fear. As the wolf-like creatures started to overwhelm them, Behemoth jumped on one and crushed it's fragile back. He then punched one creature and sent it flying into a wall. "Get to cover." He said as he took off his suit and smile. "You bodyguards are on crowd control get every into a corner until the others arrive."

"But-"

"Shut up. I'm the hero here, now do as I say!" The guards mumbled and did as he directed. Behemoth skin then hardens, turning to the color of obsidian. He then tapped into his communication channel. "There is a situation in the ballroom. Coyote, create a mass illusion and try to hide the presence of civilians from these monsters. Renegade, Apex, Hellspawn, get your candy asses in this ballroom right now. We got a dance put on!" He then quickly switch his channel to that of Gloom and Havoc. "Gloom, Havoc, the party is about to turn into a blood bath. I just hope it won't be any innocents. I'm aware of your current situation, but once that's complete, we'll appreciate your help."

@Kazuaki Yoshioka @Michale CS @Dakota K5 @AshenAngel @Gands

---------

The Cybergoyle detected that its attack was redirected towards the man he through into the woman. The girl hiding behind a mist of darkness had also vanished. Every form of detection the Cybergoyle was armed with was useless. The Android would have to put Gloom of the back burner for a moment, Firefly had just landed at its feet. "From the way you two been acting, you aren't the best of friends." The Cybergoyle grabbed the woman by her neck and lifted her up with its left arm. "Now. To Eliminate You." It was now being dramatic. It raised its right arm and a 5-inch blade ejected from its risk. "This is how you die. In a building falling apart around you clouded by dark..." The robot than suddenly rocketed up into the ceiling and to the outside. It felt its shielding being zapped. If it had stayed longer and continued to monologue, it would have been defenseless. "Now where were we." The android would then drive its sword into Firefly's waiting guts if she didn't react.

Clayman finally made it outside the house, hoping no one would notice them. They two made a run for the barn where an armored hummer was waiting for them. "Come on, Run! These people want you dead and roasted like a slice of pork over a campfire." Clayman shouted to the man he was running behind. Any enemy hitmen cling to their life he shot dead with his handgun. Clayman made it to the barn and kicked it the doors open to reveal the waiting hummer. "get in if you wish to live to see your family again!"

@Gands @AshenAngel

Selene, keeper of the Gloom

Selene didn't have time to waste thinking of the android, she flew with all haste chasing Clayman and the pokitition that was their quarry.

The Gloom was hungry now leaching energy even as she flew out of the house. Outside, with fewer targets, the results were more dramatic. Lights, cameras, fences were disolving as the murky gloom flowed over them and anything else.

She allowed the entity she called the gloom to reach out for her quarry. She worked hard trying to be subtle. Hungry darkness seeping into the shadows of the barn. She felt rather than saw the energy sources in the room. She had the gloom leach dry the smaller sources first.. Cell phones... Car batteries.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Otto White
Otto White young.jpg

Renegade
Interaction: Buldan, Cynthia and wolfman
@Michale CS @Cush Almighty
----
As the new man confronted both Cynthia and Otto he was on guard, the blade sliding down to his hand. The man spoke to Cynthia first, speaking of her father and he possibly laying claim to her after asking permission before looking to Otto and warning him not to lust after her or at least to be cautious in such an endeavor while also calling him a jotun and asking him what he was to which Otto merely gave a non committal shrug.
Otto turned his head towards the scream but soon was made to refocus on the man to his front who chanted something before the whole hallway morphed and stretched before an inky shape formed from smoke and soon took the form of a werewolf or wolfman that took off in a dead sprint towards he and Cynthia. He heard the man at the other end of the hallways say something to the both of them but in Otto's head it was merely noise at this point, he dropped the knife as the wolfman got close and with one step he moved into the radius of the creature's swing before it could reach it's apex. He grabbed the creature's outstretched arm and pulled it out of range of Cynthia before using his weight to swing the creature around and, for lack of a better term, throw it to the ground. Otto knew that it would do little to no damage to the creature but it would give them a few more moments, he turned towards Cynthia. "I do hope you can fight as well as you charm." As Otto spoke to the succubus next to him the pale skin that made up his face started to peel and float away from his face much like embers from a flame as ash white replaced it as the area around him elevated in temperature, the upper portion of his suit burned away to reveal his torso's skin doing much the same as his face was while the green of his eyes bled away only to be replaced by smoldering orange embers finally his hair and beard darkened to a vermilion with wisps of smoke coming off the very edges of his hair.
Steam escaped his mouth as he moved to pick up the knife he had dropped as flame enveloped it and created a glowing orange knife of about six inches in blade length which he brandished at the wolfman.

Jack APEX
Location: following ghamen to eat him, for no apparent reason

The second the scream echoed through the palace, Jack begins to chuckle as he looked at the security guards "poor choice of words" Jack says pushing through the guards. When one of them trys to stop Jack, he grips the guards wrist and forces the man to drop to his knees while squeezing the mans wrist until the sounds of cracking bones could be herd "Look guys, im trying to be on my best behavior right now" Jack says to the other guards and begins to sprikle some cumin onto the mans arm. "But if you keep this up, im going to have to eat you and say you guys were dead when i got here" Jack says with a dissapointed look on his face while kneeling down next to the guard he held.

"Do you want That? No? Then why are your friends still pointing there guns at me? Huh?, its hurting my feelings you know, i was jus.." the man begins to scream when the his wrist bones finally snap. "You see what you made me do, uck! Look at that, jesus" Jack says looking at the mans mangled wrist with a disgusted look "You might want to ice that" Jack says standing back and continues towards the Balcony. "Amen" Jack says stepping out on the balcony just as Ghamen had finished his chant. Before confronting Ghamen, Jack pulls out his ear piece and loses his tie. "how romantic" He says looking up at the crimson sky While he walks up to the Ghamen. "Mind if we skip the whole monologue thing" Jack says looking at Ghamen with a sadistic smile.​

"I do hope you can fight as well as you charm." As Otto spoke to the succubus next to him the pale skin that made up his face started to peel and float away from his face much like embers from a flame as ash white replaced it as the area around him elevated in temperature, the upper portion of his suit burned away to reveal his torso's skin doing much the same as his face was while the green of his eyes bled away only to be replaced by smoldering orange embers finally his hair and beard darkened to a vermilion with wisps of smoke coming off the very edges of his hair.
Steam escaped his mouth as he moved to pick up the knife he had dropped as flame enveloped it and created a glowing orange knife of about six inches in blade length which he brandished at the wolfman.

"I'm a demoness, of course I can fight." Cynthia too burst into flame, Hellfire to be exact, as a grin split her face and she transformed into her natural form, wings, tail, claws and all. "Fireproof too."

She launched herself into the air slightly, her intent to come down on the opposite side of the wolfman from Otto, setting up a flanking position.

@Dakota K5 @Cush Almighty

dlAs the Gloom, or darkness to Clayman and Mr. Gats crept into the barn. As Clayman started the car, he notices the vehicle lights starting to flicker. The sharp mercenary noticed a cloud of darkness laying low like it was trying to avoid being detected. It was the same darkness from inside the house. "Damnit, I'm going to throw this freak into a woodchipper when I get them."

"Dear good. I'm dead. I'm DEAD!" Mr. Gats screamed like a frightened child. "They'll come for my family if they don't get me."

"I'll get you out of this alive, Clayman is no failure, except iClaymann gardening. My wife is the one with the green thumb." Clayman slammed his foot on the gas and shotgunned the hummer out of the barn and escaped the gloom. Unfortunately, the car didn't go far as the battery failed and would need a jump. To do this, he needed to kill whoever was causing this darkness. He pulled out his sidearm and activated his energy shield to protect himself from siphoning. Using inferred vision, he tried to locate the enemy but found nothing. So he logically switches to ultrasonic locationing.

As he emitted ultrasonic waves, he was able to locate gloom. He played it off at first, entering the darkness and playing the fool. "Where are you little scary cat. The big wolf is hungry." He than quick aim the gun in Gloom's direction and shot her in with an energy beam in her right thigh. "Stay down, that's your only warning. If you want to help, let me leave with my client."
@Gands

Hearing Apex walk up behind him and make his little joke, Ghanem cracked his neck and turned around. "Monologue? What I say is the truth. You American cancers ruin, steal, and kill everything you touch. Superheroes have ignored this part of the world for years, but when salvation started to shine on this land by the machinations of my new lord, you ruin it. But enough, I'll kill you and then move on the president."

Ghanem now protruding veins started to multiply and spread throughout his arms. His right arm burst open to reveal a numerous amount of red tendrils. These tendrils quickly knitted together and created an axe of veins and bone. He ran at Apex and swung his new weapon and dug it into Apex's shoulder, drawing blood. He then picked up his left leg and kick Apex in the stomach and into a wall, knocking at painting down which landed on top of him. General Ghanem smiled at how easy he was able to put the beast down. "Get up boy. I'm teaching you some respect. Especially for me and this glorious country. I'm the hero this country needs."

@Kazuaki Yoshioka

The wolf reeled in pain from the Jotun's slam. It soon found the man had set himself ablaze and conjured up some sort of flame sword. The blade was brandished at the monster, and it jumped back from it in fear. Once it backed up, it bumped into another creature. The scent, another demon, but with an oddly foul and human stench to it. It spun around and slashed at Cynthia's neck in an attempt to kill her instantly.

@Dakota K5 @Michale CS

Reactions: Michale CS
Selene aka Gloom

Selene felt the pain of the pistol's energy. It might have been a lot worse without the protective energies of the gloom. Even as she felt the pain, the gloom started to work on healing her. For now, she relied on flight for movement. She began to fly in something of a random pattern. The gloom feeding for now on the vehicle.. wires, tires, hoses were the first to dissolve to feed it. It will feed on the energy field, but the nature of such made it a much slower business.

Selene spoke... but it was the Gloom's ancient voice that was heard.

" You cannot win here Clay... Give the other man to us, that we might protect him. No one else need die here today. If you destroy my vessel, your artificial life and that of the man you protect will go to feed my hunger and need for vengeance & I will need to find another vessel thereafter. "

Mind you, this was not in fact good news for Selene, she shivered at the proposed consequences, feeling fear at the understanding.

The wolf reeled in pain from the Jotun's slam. It soon found the man had set himself ablaze and conjured up some sort of flame sword. The blade was brandished at the monster, and it jumped back from it in fear. Once it backed up, it bumped into another creature. The scent, another demon, but with an oddly foul and human stench to it. It spun around and slashed at Cynthia's neck in an attempt to kill her instantly

"Too slow." Cynthia's main asset was her speed, and this time a simple step back sounded like a whip cracking, though two thin glistening lines appeared on her chin, showing she almost got tagged. "My turn."

She raised her hands and a column of hellfire sprung from the ground in front of her - not coincidentally right where the wolf was standing. Okay, it was a bit Flashy and she could have done something more practical, but this thing was apparently afraid of fire.

Dakota K5 @Cush Almighty

Renegade
Otto White.jpg

Otto White
Interaction: Wolfman and Cynthia
----
Otto smirked, he supposed it was a good idea that he had followed Cynthia as he was fairly sure that even if her fire was less then natural he wouldn't be harmed or at least not enough to cause him any lasting effects. Otto ran at the wolfman though he wasn't far enough for Otto to build up any kind of speed so when he slammed into the wolf both he and it stayed in Cynthia's flames and Otto intended to keep it that way. He stabbed his blade into the creature's right leg, the thigh to be specific, he knew he cut into bone as the blade gave him resistance when he tried to pull it out so rather then that he ripped it forward away from the bone and out of the front of the creature's thigh leaving a great big chunk of flesh to dangle freely as the skin and muscle that held it was ripped away. Otto next drove the knife at a diagonal angle into the wolfman's right side and deep into the creature's ribs and left it there before he used his foot to kick out the creature's left knee and drop it to both knees while Otto put all his weight forward onto the wolfman's shoulders and held it there.
@Cush Almighty @Michale CS

Behemoth struggled with the wolf creatures as they mobbed him. Their claws were enchanted, mystical, capable of causing harm to Behemoth's metal skin. He caught one of their hand and swung it around, knocking back nearby beast and keep them away. He then threw the wolfman in the air and uppercut it on the trip down. The monster burst like a water balloon upon impact. "Damn it!" He shouted through his comm. "Apex! Cynthia! Renegade! Respond now, I need assistance."

Coyote had been watching him fight the creatures, drawing they're attention to him instead of her and the others won't be harmed. She felt useless, but Behemoth gave her a job to do and she'll do it. She created an illusion that the room was empty when in reality the party goers were hiding in the corner.

Then the doors came down in a blast of fire and there stood the burning Renegade and Demon Temptress Cynthia or Nadir if you prefer.

"You little girls took long enough. You stop to smell the god damn roses while you held hands so you won't get lost? Don't answer, rhetorical! Just Fight." The wolves than turn to the two and jumped at them, now there were more than just one. 3 each between Nadir and Renegade. The growled like the beast they were, droll falling from their mouths.

@Michale CS @Dakota K5

APEX

"Here we go" Jack says shaking his head while letting out a scoff. "That looks like it hurts" he says watching Ghanem as he grew tendrils out of his arm. Slightly amused by the general's grotesques abilties, Jack tilts his head not really bothering to show any intention of blocking, even letting out a slight snicker when the generals Axe wedges into his shoulder before being sent flying into a wall. Jack slowly stands back up tearing through the paintings canvas before looking at Ghanem with an annoyed look on his face. "why the hell do i get all the talkers" Jack says under his breath while he rips his top off revealing that his wound was already starting to heal.

"im sure your country will weap for you" Jack's body begins to emit bone crunching noises as he mutates into Apex. But instead of rushing at Ghanem he reaches into his own mouth and rips out his own fangs. "Fuck! that hurts" Apex says opening his jaws just as two new Fangs that takes there places. Apex's skin slowly mutatets into a slightly darker green with a yellowish tint. "Shit, thats more potent then i remeber" Apex says shaking his head violently before growling viscously at Ghanem. After few minutes go by, a new batch of screems begin to mix in with chaos already happening. People screaming to run back the other way followed by loud crashing noises that got louder until Apex finally crashes through one of the banquet walls coincidently hitting one of wearwolves while he drags Ghanem into a few tables before throwing him into the Bar area.

Apex lets out loud roar before walking towards the bar not minding anyone else but stops to quickly catch the Dazed wearwolf in his jaws and lifting it into the air he as continues to walk towards the General. The wearwolf growls frantically before being silenced by Apex closing his jaws snapping its neck and spine in one bite before pulling the creature apart using his teeth and hands.

Reactions: Cush Almighty
Renegade
Otto White.jpg
Otto
----
Otto faced off against the three, they backed away from him as his hair whipped about much like flame behind him. He gave a grunt as he flung himself at two of them and used his arms to basically clothesline them and take his fight to the ground while he left the third to Cynthia. The encounter with the last one dying so fast gave Otto a decent swell in confidence that these things were not so tough despite taking the from of a werewolf. Though he knew that he wouldn't be able to kill both he would hamper the third one if it decided to go for Cynthia.
Otto grabbed one by it's head and threw it to the ground on it's belly and put his foot on it's head and pinned it there while he turned his body and grabbed the second and pulled it towards him by it's leg before slamming his fist into the side of it's knee, breaking bone and cartilage before he shoved it away and turned his attention to the one he had his foot on. The wolfman was clawing and trying to move his foot but Otto's skin was hot like fire and burning the wolfman at the same time not letting it get a grip, he slammed his foot in to the creature's head stunning it before dropping on it's back and rained blows onto the beast's head. The still stunned creature had little time to respond before Otto grabbed it's jaw and head while giving a violent twist breaking the things next in quick succession all the while leaving burnt skin where his hands had grabbed the werewolf.
He rolled off it as the second one made a swipe where his head once was. The beast made a lumbering step over it's dead brother with a pronounced limp as Otto came out of his role in time to see the thing give another swipe but it was rather sloppy giving Otto time to get inside the beast's reach and land a quick succession of blows to it's torso before he grabbed the outstretched arm and in a manner similar to the first one made to throw it, this time however he put more strength into it and flung the creature at the one Cynthia was fighting.
@Michale CS @Cush Almighty