Crusaders (1 more character wanted)

Havoc stayed quiet as everyone else voiced their opinions, maybe giving an eye roll here and there as attitudes flared a bit, but his expression remained fairly serious up until the money was handed out. "You do realize that I haven't bought a single roomba, right? It would be pretty stupid to spend money on something you're going to try to destroy." He quipped back at Behemoth with a small smirk. Said smirk disappeared in an instant when Apex slid his stack over to him. "Don't we all." The sarcastic edge in his voice came out a bit louder than intentional, but his fucks had flown out the airlock a long time ago.

"So what do you want me to do with this, then?" He asked as he stood up and pocketed his own stack. "I know a good charity, or it can go to the Repairing Things Behemoth Breaks Foundation." There was a small glare shot towards their infallible leader. He wasn't going to forget about the sound of something shattering down the hall during his movie time anytime soon. Still, there was a hint of a smirk reappearing on his face. "I have some other business to deal with, I'm sure you'll figure out how to reach me when you decide on what you'd like the money to go to." And with that, he left the conference room, not touching the remaining stack of money at the table.

He checked his pockets to make sure he had everything he needed as he walked down the hall. Once he was sure, he activated his badge and ported off to a poorly lit parking garage. Parked in the corner was a van of some kind with a tarp over it. He carefully took the tarp off to reveal a nicely painted panel van that was kept in shockingly good shape. It unlocked as he approached, and as he slid into the driver's seat the large computer system lining the back side of the van behind his seat hummed to life. He began a file transfer from his phone to the computer. With that going, he fired up the van and started driving. The radio crackled to life once he was out of the parking garage, a song he didn't recognize that was pleasant enough to drive to. City lights eventually faded away as he moved along to his next location.

havoc van.jpg

A few hours later and the crunch of gravel under his tires signified his arrival at destination number one. A large plantation house hidden deep in the woods came into view soon enough. He could see a couple kids huddled around a telescope out in the front yard, who hardly gave him a second glance as he made his way to the front porch. A woman about his age with short mouse brown hair appeared out of thin air before he could get up the front stairs. "Hey." He greeted her with a small smile.

"Hey, yourself." She replied with a small smile of her own. "I heard you did some good on the other side of the world earlier today."

"Who, me? I was just a trigger man. Nothing heroic there." He pulled the stack of cash out of his pocket and handed it off to her. "Paid well, though. Here."

"A trigger man... Sure, Zappy. Keep telling yourself that." A more knowing smile flashed across her face as she counted the money. "And I suppose you aren't sleeping right now because you're watching camera feeds in the back of your mind, making sure that those kids don't get whisked off to another hell hole, Mr. Not A Hero." A playful hand went up to mess up his hair and he rolled his eyes and leaned down to give her more access.

"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up at the expense of my conscience." His sarcasm flared with a good-natured chuckle. "How've things been going out here?"

"Good. Why don't you come inside? There's a fresh pot of coffee with your name on it." She stepped back towards the door, allowing him to continue up the porch steps. The two old friends made their way inside with more lighthearted conversation.

Last edited:
Otto White
renegade
Otto White young.jpg
Interaction: Jack
----

Otto sat and listened to Douglass before he eventually handed out some cash he had liberated on the last raid while Selene introduced herself to their newest or rather soon to be second newest member as it seemed Selene had found them another candidate. He snorted at the sarcastic tone while Michael took his money and left to go...somewhere, Otto wasn't about to pry. Otto thumbed threw the money with a smirk before he put it away, he turned back to the conversation between Selene and the new guy. "No need to be sarcastic, you're among friends new guy." Otto spoke as he leaned back in his chair and let a small flame move along his hand to entertain himself, his skin turning white as the flame passed over it. "After all if we're gonna be working together we at least need to know each others names." Otto had a lazy look on his face as he waited and studied what the new guys reaction to his words would be.​

Reactions: Cush Almighty
As if almost on cue, Cynthia strolled in and up to Selene. "Hey. Came as soon as I heard I had the all clear."

succubus_by_Magrad.jpg
She showed up in full demoness form, best to not shock them later. Red hair, small horns, bat wings, tail with a spade tip, and what amounted to a ruddy colored one-piece leather bathing suit and high heels as clothing.
"So, I'm Cynthia. Half-human, half-succubus, all fun. Selene and I met a few weeks back, working on the same case."

She sat down and crossed her legs. "Any questions?"

Reactions: AshenAngel
"It's fine Selene. But let's not let the authorities know about this. They'll frown on you stealing from a crime scene." He then commented on the woman she mentioned. "Cynthia's a rebel eh? She'll be your responsibility to control." Apex than spoke up about doing his thing. "Don't doubt me Apex, pretend you have some faith in me. No hurting Gats either, well, at least try not to leave any marks." Seeing Apex slid his cash over to Apex was interesting. He wasn't in it for the cash. He wanted blood as his payment. Apex earned some more of Douglass's respect. He wasn't the type to be bought by someone's cash.

"Try to destroy? I will. Go ahead, waste that money." Behemoth responded to Havoc's quip about his roomba being destroyed. When Havoc shot him a glare, Behemoth smiled. "Lighten up, It was just a stupid roomba." After that, Havoc left and told Behemoth to contact him when he decided what he wanted to do with the other stack of cash. He didn't respond. Whoever wanted the cash sitting there was welcome to take it.

While Otto and Selene talked, Selene's friend finally walked into the meeting room. Selene forgot to mention this woman looked like the was baked in the oven of Satan. Taking one look at her outfit he chuckled. "High heels and a bathing suit." He looked at Selene. "Are you sure this isn't a stripper in body paint?" She reminded him of one of his old teammates and a few other heroines he knows. "You know one piece for superheroes flew out of still 5 years ago? I'm already leading a team of killers, you'll only muddy up our image. And the heels are far from practical...Cynthia was it? Go better name for me? Like Demoness or Hell Lass."

(After a couple of us responded to cynthia, I'm skipping us 3 days ahead. Some of us will be trying to hunt down Gats, and the rest of us will be attending the Udal thank you banquet."

@Gands @Kazuaki Yoshioka @AshenAngel @Dakota K5 @Michale CS

Reactions: Captain808
"Ugh... No. But if you want a special name, and a different outfit, looking like what people want me to happens to be a specialty of mine...". She traipsed around a little flicking her tail and tapping her chin.

"How about... Nadir? That'll be it. As low as you can go. Trust me, I'm amazing at Limbo too. Helps if you've been there..."

She raised her hands and a mist swirled around her. When it faded, her appearance had changed.

b132ad0d3241aa650d5bc5915b3345df.jpg

"Does this meet more with your expectations, sugar?"

Selene aka Gloom

Selene listened to the others chat for a bit and greeting Cynthia when she appeared.

" Hello Cynthia, welcome to the family. "

She looks over to Behemoth

" I will be careful, usually at my ... crime scenes, there isn't much left of evidence, or frankly crime scene. The Gloom devours all if I am patient. For the record master Behemoth, Gloom is not at her best at ... social events. . . "

Jack/Apex

"Is that what they are?" Jack snicked when Otto had spoken again."alright" Jack says turning his head to look back at Otto with an amused look on his face. "You can call me Jack... or Apex, it dosnt really matter to me" Jack says pulling his Cat mask from his face and looking back as Havoc takes his leave.
"Give Wu my regards" He says before looking at the others with a satisfied smirk on his face "i think he's starting to like me". "Mm, what do we have here?""
He says under his breath as Cynthia shows up and introduces her self. "Oh, i have one" Jack says holding up a finger but puts his hand down when Behemoth speaks again. "Got it" Jack says crossing his fingers "uh.. i mean, got it" He says after hiding his hands under the table before saying it. ~im starving~ .Seeing Cynthia transform causes Jack to raise an eye brow ".....can you change your cup size too?" Jack says examining Cynthia new look from head to toe "uh, and i think that top looks a little tight, you should lose it, i mean.. like the beautiful man said, you are among friends here, After all, if we're gonna be working together we at least need to know each others kinks"

Otto White
Otto White young.jpg

Renegade
Interaction: Douglass, Jack and Cynthia
---

He turned his attention to the newcomer named Cynthia, he listened to Jack as he introduced himself but Otto's eyes were not on him anymore. Douglass just had to ruin it by asking her to transform into something more practical. "I am just gonna put in my note of protest here, it's not everyday we get a half succubus with red skin, horns and a tail to boot and you gotta go ask her to transform for the sake of practicality Douglass? Yet I go into battle with no shirt, with an ax made of fire and bright orange hair? I'm issuing a complaint with HR damn it." Otto said with a tone of finality before he snorted which soon turned into a laugh as he looked at Cynthia. "Nice you meet you, and while I much more enjoyed your previous form I am just joking about it, Douglass did have a point about the heels." Otto spoke with a shrug. "I'm Otto White by the way, called Renegade when we gotta go do our whole antihero thing." He gave her a smile and a incline of his head before he turned back to Jack. "And I finally have your name, this is good." He kept the smile on his face, he genuinely like it when new members joined.​

"Thanks, sweetie." She smiled and winked at Selene.

Nadir looked over to Apex and smirked. "Sorry, Jack, I don't do public performances. But thanks for the energy boost."

Turning to Otto, she shrugged. "When you move as fast as I can, the amount of surface area hitting the ground doesn't matter much, but I suppose it would be a hassle at subsonic speeds. I've always depended on my looks and stunning personality to get by before, mainly."

She looked over her costume, as if seeing it for the first time, and tapped the hoop earrings.

"Pretty intricate imagination you've got there, oh intrepid leader. Funny, most guys would have me wearing less, not more, but whatever floats your boat, Behemoth."

Gands Kazuaki Yoshioka AshenAngel Dakota K5 @Cush Almighty

Morning city traffic sucked even more than he remembered. And this particular city was one of the more annoying ones due to the whole dark underbelly that really wasn't going anywhere soon. He did what he could, when he could. The only good thing about cities like this were the hiding spots. He didn't sit through the morning rush hour for long before he saw a familiar exit and got the hell away from the interstate. He had a key to an abandoned warehouse down by the docks. He opened up the garage door and drove the van inside. The place was exactly how he left it as he checked the office. Hammock in the corner, walls lined with tackboard, desk with three monitors set up on it, and the closet with his old spare gear hung up in it. He began backing up his phone to the computer system and then walked up to the wall with a large map of the world hung on it. Various pins were stuck into the map, primarily in the US, though there were a couple in Mexico. He shoved a new pin in where the base in Udal was.

Another one down, who knows how many more are left...

Still feeling restless, he waited for his phone to finish uploading before he took it and beamed himself back up to the Crusader, and more specifically, his room. He settled in at his work desk and began tinkering on a couple little devices. Saving the world meant dealing with people who might not speak the same language. Might do some good to get a stronger communication system set up too, get a stronger connection on a longer range. Use the ship to bounce the signal, since the whole badge system covered everywhere on Earth. Alien coding would slow anyone who wasn't him in their attempts to hack the system. Link the language software to that Rosetta Stone database, and the ship's language database that he found, clean out the junk data to reduce the size... Take the voice channel program from Discord, put in some actual security... Three channels should be good enough, right? Needs to be fireproof for the hothead. Something tough so that Behemoth won't break it, on purpose or otherwise. Apex wouldn't try to eat it, right? Gloom, well... He wasn't too sure how everything gets consumed and decayed by her powers. He'd have to ask her and see what he could do. And of course there was the problem of he himself not frying the thing when he uses his electrokinesis. He cracked his knuckles and got to work.

He took a break a couple hours in, aiming to raid the kitchen for a quick meal. Hopefully he'd see Selene while he was out of his room. Havoc wasn't exactly in the mood to hunt down anyone. He got to work, quickly seasoning up a chicken breast and popping it into the stove, before putting some water in a pot on the stove and waiting for it to boil. He heard someone walk in and turned to see who it was. Selene was reading a dusty old history book in one of the relaxing areas when she coincidentally went into the kitchen for a snack. "Hello there, how are you doing? Michael isn't it?"

Havoc glanced over his shoulder from where he was waiting for the water to boil so that he could make some rice. "Yep. I'm alright, been working on a little project. Now that we have everyone together, I'm building a little communication system. Standard earpiece, trying to make it so that no one's powers will destroy them, one less thing to worry about, you know?" He explained with an easy going smile. "I'm just a bit hung up with your powers, since I haven't seen anything go through the gloom completely undamaged. You know, other than what you remembered to keep functioning." The water started to boil, so he took a moment to add the right amount of rice to it. "I was wondering if there was any material that didn't get worn down by the gloom, that way you wouldn't have to worry about messing up the earpiece in a fight."

"Generally, there are two ways. If things are on my person or if I perform a simple ritual on things or people. With things, the ritual lasts several months, for people a day or two. Does that help?"

"Yeah, that's one less thing I need to worry about." His expression showed a hint of relief as he turned around and leaned back against the counter. He wasn't wearing his usual gloves, so as he tapped out an idle little rhythm, sparks of electricity could be seen jumping between his fingers and the counter-top. Selene grabbed her snack and left. He rubbed the back of his neck once he was sure he was alone. "Way to be a people person, Matt..." He grumbled softly to himself. He flinched when he heard the pot boil over behind him and his quickly scrambled to turn off the burner and wait for the rice to steam. Once everything was done cooking, he quickly plated his food, ate it, cleaned up the dirty dishes, and retreated back to his room to continue working.

His appearances were scarce before the next meeting. He'd seen the newest member through his little roomba. He'd taken some guesstimates of her powers, making her communication earpiece similar to how he made Otto's. Though, for some reason he had a feeling that it wouldn't do much in terms of her firepower. Something about redheaded chicks burning way too hot. A shiver ran right up his spine with that notion and he decided to drop it right then and there. He'd just hand out the new toys and tweak or rebuild them if they needed more work.

Last edited:
  • Love

Behemoth appreciated the change in costume. He doubted the boys to be distracted while someone was trying to kill them, but he didn't need the media screaming a prostitute was on the team. In retrospect, her new costume wasn't much better but less revealing. It was better. She did make an odd comment on his imagination. "Don't ever try prying woman, you won't like what you find and what you get as the reward." He chuckled at her name. He'd wonder if Zenith would like her ironic name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 DAYS LATER​

With Havoc's new communication system ready for use, the team will be able to use them on future missions. His comm links would be useful in the teams' new missions. The Crusaders had two objectives. One was to attend a banquet in Udal in their owner and the other watch over Johnny Gates. The team that will attend the Banquet in Udal will be Behemoth, Nadir, Coyote, Apex, and Renegade.

The other group would simply be Gloom and Havoc. It was their turn to watch the safehouse in Nevada that Gates is held up in. Once he became aware that his boss might think of killing him he flew over without a moments notice. He's rejected protection from the FBI, claiming he could afford his own protection. He hired a group called Cyber Guard. A private security group of ex-military that use cybernetic.

Crusader File - Brock Clayman - Age 55 - Sex - M. A cyborg who's served in the military before becoming the atrocity he is now. Even before becoming a cyborg, he was a threat and a black ops operative by 25 years old. He's a mercenary and has always been apart of Cyber Guard since it's inception 13 years ago.

Gloom and Havoc would be watching the large safehouse stationed in the Tennessee countryside from The Crusader. The place had a decent estate on it. A big white house with a big red barn near it. The place apparently us to be a farm. Cyber Guard was scattered around the area, all brandish assault rifles. Some of them looked human with minor cybernetic enhancement, while others were more machine than human. One man, Brock Clayman was half machine on one side. If things were to go south, and they would, Gloom and Havoc would head to the estate and deal with it.

country-livingft.ashx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

2995993700000578-0-image-a-7_1434184995282.jpg

Glenoaks%20Ballroom%20by%20LA%20Banquets%20Wedding%20Venuesin%20Los%20Angeles%20and%20Banquet%20Halls%20in%20Glendale%20CA(02).jpg
The others were at the banquet being hosted by the Udal government. A nice place, a big palace made from white sandstone. The banquet was going to be well guarded and if anything were to go wrong the Heroes would take care of it. The banquet was on the bottom floor in a large ballroom. There were tables on the left side of the ballroom full of different foods. There was an open bar near the tables. There was a band playing music and a woman singing. Attendees were expected to dress for the occasion. No superhero attire. Formal wear. The group arrived in style, and by style, I mean wormhole. Those present were the rich, the powerful, the famous.

Notable people at the party whereas followed.
Solomon Buldan - Udali Oil Tycoon. Pictured with Johnny Gates. Had a group of bodyguards around in black suits. Olderman, strange amulet around his neck, looks frail.
Mahibah Ali - Udali President. In conversation with Mr. Buldan. Middle-age, eye patch, guarded by his own staff.
Khalid Ghanem - National Security advisor. Top military general. Has been drinking before the Crusaders arrived. He's not to fond of the team and openly shows it.

Last edited:
JACK/APEX
"He asked if you were on the list, well? Are you or are you not? You hiding something? Huh?" Jack says as the guards stop him from attempting to frisk an elderly guest who was attending the Banquet. "Sir, please, you can return to the banquet" one of the guards says as he faces jack towards the room "aw come on guys i was only trying to help, i mean look at the guy, he has that moustache, you know who else had a moustache?, hitler" Jack says making the elderly man and his wife scoff. "Oook sir, please enjoy your self" the guard says pushing Jack into the Banquet. "alright, alright im going" Jack says holding up his hands as he begins to walk on his own. "O right, hey bobby" Jack says looking back at one of the other guards holding a clipboard. "Good luck on your trial man, you dident know she was 17" he says making the guard look at him with a confused look on his face "thats not true" the guard says when he notices the couple giving him weird looks "my name's not bobby"

As Jack enters the Banquet he lets out a deep breath as he looks around with an unsatisfied look on his face not really caring about the other guest. He raises an eye brow when he notices a familiar face.
"Son of a bitch" Jack says under his breath while he walks up to the Bar "Give me two shots of whiskey and sprinkle some cumin on it" Jack says turning his head to the man next to him "enjoy" he says sliding one of the shops infront of general Ghanem before taking his own shot.

• Haha
Otto White
Otto White young.jpg
Renegade
Interaction: Jack and Guests
----
Say what you will about Otto but he cleaned up well, Hair slicked down flat against his head and beard neatly trimmed and dressed in a black suit with white accents he cut a rather formal picture though it was heavily off set by the tobacco pipe in his right hand and the scars on his face, the scent of cherry tobacco following him as he mingled and spoke to guests, he gave out honeyed words and warm looks to the guests as he walked by them as the ever present scowl on his face melted away. Otto excused himself from the main body of guests as he headed to the bar where he had seen Jack plant himself, near the top commander of Udal forces. Otto made it just within ear shot to hear Jack order two shots of whiskey with...cumin of all things on top, Otto let out a puff of smoke as he slip up next to Jack. "Cumin...really?" He asked both in genuine curiosity and a little bit of disgust as he ordered a blood and sand, a drink of equal parts scotch, cherry liqueur, orange juice and vermouth. "Friend of yours?" Otto asked Jack lowly as he inclined his head towards the general as he took a drink of his own cocktail between puffs on his pipe.

And the internet has disappointed me once again... Havoc was trying to find some more information about the cybernetics used by Cyber Guard. With his technopathy and the fact that he was a walking bug zapper, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he'd be able to cross off the guards with minimal effort. The problem was more along the lines of him not knowing how much he could mess with them before he ran the risk of fatally injuring them through their own tech. "Because apparently technopaths are some kind of new thing and totally not a concern when it comes to security." His voice dripped with sarcasm as he spared a glance back up to the tv screen in the living room, which was currently playing the satellite feed of Gates' safe-house.

Things were probably going to be fine. He'd be a pain in the ass to Behemoth when that team got back for partying away while Gloom and himself got stuck babysitting from afar. Not like he would ever be caught dead at a party like that. No way would he go walking around without his mask in a room full of rich strangers, no matter how anonymously he lived. He was fairly certain that no one on the team knew his real identity, or his history. He kept that under lock and key, the old fashioned way. He had as many identities as he needed in order to get by. He was fairly certain that the rest of the team didn't work that way. All their openness bothered him. Didn't they recognize their own vulnerabilities? It would be way too easy to sell them out, and then they'd wind up just like their wonderful leader. That was the nature of the business.

He had a bag of popcorn sitting on the table, and he grabbed it before sitting back and lounging with his feet propped up on the table. There was very little change in the guard routine as he sat back and watched. A number of them watched the perimeter while Clayman and a few others remained in the main house. The head of the operation looked like one mean son of a bitch, definitely someone to avoid pissing off if at all possible. Havoc was picking up some serious holds a grudge vibes from the picture he'd seen. He tossed a piece of popcorn into his mouth and idly watched the feed.

Last edited:
Gloom kept herself largely quiet and subdued. This was an odd situation to be in for her, watching for enemies yet to come. She was very active at night when using her powers would not be so obvious. She altered her schedule to sleep in the morning, while being active at night.

For now, in all things she would take her lead from Havoc.

Cynthia, or... Nadir I guess now, was in her element. She flitted about the guests, using a little of her sexual energy to add to her already present sex appeal, talking, laughing and drinking a little. On the surface, she looked very shallow.

Deeper down, she was observing, learning, and using pointed questions to get whatever rumor or scuttlebutt these parties were infamous for. It can be very useful to find out who is sleeping with whom and who is upset at someone for some faux pas or mis-remembered snub or comment in the past. Social Engineering was always done best by those of the infernal persuasion.

Ghanem looked over at the young man and sneered. "Don't talk to me you little shit. Everyone might be smiling in your face but I'll tell you the truth. I don't like you, and my country doesn't need you here." He responded in a gruff voice while finishing his drink. "Bartender. 'nother shot. Now!" he ordered with a slam of his fist. "We would have taken down those terrorists eventually, we ain't need you people coming around and messing things up! Fucking Americans, sticking their cocks where they don't belong, always."

Another one of the heroes approached the bar, Otto. "Great, another intruder in my beautiufl land. Never heard of you being at the compound. Too scared to get shot yet can surely get drunk of my government's dime. Goat fuckers, the both of you." The bartender poured Ghanem a drink. "I don't even want it now!" Ghanem knocks over the shot glass sends it flying towards Otto. The General leaves the bar in a huff and walks out to the closest exit.

Cynthia was mangling with other guests, probably doing her weird succubus things and feeding. He would need to keep an eye on her. He wished Gloom was around to do it for him, but she doesn't do parties. "I'll put Gabriella on babysitting. That means she has two wildcards to watch." Some might question why Dougless was wary of Cynthia, and the fact solely relied on her demonic origins. He's trusted a demon before, unsurprising to most, it went wrong. Mistakes of a young and naive Behemoth.

Gabrielle went to mingle with party guest, many recognize her from the video that was released days ago of her playing with the hostage children. While she snacked on goat kabobs. She was being praised for her work. "You people are so flattering. Back home folks thank I'm creepy."
"Creepy? If so, I love it. You gave them terrorist nightmares for sure, served them right."

While the others congregated with the other guest, hopefully, the team would be on their best behavior while Douglass approached the Udali president and the oil tycoon Solomon Buldan. As Douglass approached, President Ali's bodyguards stood in his way. None of them had a chance of stopping Behemoth, but rushing to defend their president against a virtually unstoppable force is admirable. "Come on guys? I'm the guy who kicked some terrorist ass not even a week ago."

"Hold up men, let him through." President Ali said with a raised hand. "He's one of our most honored guests after all." The guards stepped aside and let Douglass through. "Nice to finally meet you, Mr. President." Douglass reached his hand out and shook the President's hand. He then looked over to the old oil tycoon. He was wearing the strange amulet he saw him wearing days earlier when Jhonny Gates. The old man reached his hand out too, and Behemoth reluctantly shooked it. He didn't trust him, but this old man wasn't his main concern at the moment.

"So the mighty Behemoth of The Crusader, and former member of the Justiciars. We appreciate the help you gave us. Only if more Heroes had the guts to kill their advisories. Strike true fear into their hearts."
Solomon said with a closed fist an inference on fear.

"Agreed Mr. Buldan, took the words right out of my mouth." He said with a chuckle. "The people are very grateful. General's Ghanem men are crushing the pockets of resistance as we speak, especially with the tech we confiscated from them. The other pockets of AA(Alwasiat Al'abadia) had nowhere near the amount of the tech they had. It's like shooting fish in the barrel. Sure they're putting up a fight, I'll give them that. They are some smart little rats."

As the President talked. Mr. Buldan made a comment on one of the Crusaders. " I see you brought one beautiful devil with you, Douglass. Do you mind if I call you Douglass?"

"Actually Mr. Buldan, call me Mr.Hamel or Behe..."

"Well look at the time, I better get going. My bi-hourly defecation is coming up." The old man than scurried away and out one of the doors.

Douglass and President Ali looked at each other. Douglass than spoke. "So...how about that money we talked about?"

-----------------
While Havoc and Gloom watched the farmhouse. They would notice something odd. The area surrounding the farm was somehow on repeat. It appeared to be a holographic field repeating the last 10 minutes. The two of them would need to port down and check out the situation below. When the duo arrives, they can see a group of Cyber Guard laying dead. And a few of them still fighting. They were in combat with men in all black military or swat uniforms with no names beside numbers on there back in white. Probably a team sent in by Kauffman to kill Gates.

The front door of the farmhouse was blown open. Sounds of gunfire were coming from inside. Havoc and Gloom were about to be in a two-way fight. Hopefully, they can explain to Cyber Guard that they're here to save Gats. Then again, Cyber Guard might still try to murder them. One man was tossed out the window on the main floor, his head twisted all the way around. "Come on, I love sardines! I could chow on you little snacks all day. You're never reaching my client. The great white shark won't let you near its nest."

@Michale CS @Gands @AshenAngel @Dakota K5 @Kazuaki Yoshioka

Reactions: AshenAngel
Gloom began to spread as Selene came down the hill with Havok. She began to float in it.

" Perhaps Volt, you could rescue the one we came to protect. Not much else might emerge from the gloom aside from yourself. It hungers... "

She doesn't pay much more attention to her partner as she and her terrifying darkness move towards and finally into the house. She didn't linger, the gloom sought out the guilty. She could see wild gunfire within the gloom. The machine men she tried to leave alone as much as the gloom would let her. She could feel those within the terrible darkness. One group of men came to murder the others.

Any of those within the horrible murky smoke like atmosphere began to lose energy as the gloom began to feed.

@AshenAngel @Cush Almighty

JACK/APEX

Jack immediately sticks his hand out causing the shot glass to bounce off his hand and hit the table spilling the drink over the table. "No, im just planning on eati..... making some new friends, Can i get a two more ?" Jack says to Otto before asking the Bartender for two more shots while licking his hand. "Leave the cumin" Jack says sliding one of the shots infront of Otto "try it" he says before downing his shot before pucking up the Cumin bottle and examines it "Soak a turkey in a pot of this and you got your self one hell of a turkey dinner" Jack says chuckling "ever since i got a taste for it, my wife would always send me into town to run errands just so she could make dinner, but she would always make sure i had a bottle of it at the end of the night" He says getting lost in his thoughts "Well, i have to piss" Jack says standing back up and stretching "hey, maybe ill find something to stick my cock into too" He says jokingly as he heads out of the same exit that Ghanem taking the bottle of cumin with him.

@Dakota K5

Reactions: Gands
... That isn't right. Havoc sat up straight, his focus locked on the screen. "Hey Gloom, I think we have a problem..." He reached out to Behemoth on the comm unit right afterwards. "There's a problem at the safe-house, we're gonna go handle it. Try not to have too much fun at your party." They were on the ground at the safe-house soon after. It looked like CyberGuard was taking a beating. Honestly, they were making a mess out of the place. He heard Gloom suggest that he head into the house. Then he saw some guy get thrown out a window. "I was afraid you were gonna say that." He muttered, mostly to himself, as he headed off to the house. "I'll let you know when we're in the clear."

This is totally a great idea. Just calmly walking into a cyborg psycho's version of Shark Week. He drew his twin pistols as he entered the house, seeing bullet-ridden furniture flipped to provide someone shelter. He'd handle this just like they taught him in prep school, straightforward without any bullshit. Clayman might give him a chance, then. Behemoth would probably shit a brick if he'd see this, me being serious. He stayed low, keeping close to cover as he moved towards where the bulk of gunfire and maniacal laughing was taking place. "Brock Clayman! I'm with the Crusaders! I've got orders to bring your client someplace safe!"

"Zappy? What are you doing here?"

Havoc whipped around like he'd been stung, his eyes narrowing on the lithe figure wearing a little black combat suit, before meeting the flaming redhead's gaze. "Flamethrower, I think we both know the answer to that question." He almost let his guard slip, but he refused to let history repeat itself here and now. He had a job to do, and he wouldn't let a hotheaded ex get in the way. "Whoever gets to him first wins, right? I kicked your ass at this back in the day." And with that he flat out sprinted into the fight between Clayman and the rest of the unnamed invaders because she just pulled a flaming gun out of nowhere and his survival instincts were still very much in tact.

"Get back here!"

Last edited:
  • Spicy