Crusaders (1 more character wanted)

Selene aka Gloom

Selene tells them what the Gloom told her about the ring. She otherwise sits patiently as the conversation discusses terrorists and other things. When the discussion goes back to Clayman, she pipes up.

"Yes, I am no stranger to research, but Science is not my strong suit. I may have to come ask you questions about the big words Havok !"

She is wearing a small smile there. When the news about the bomb going off in Russia...

"I will go with you Behemoth, radiation is just another energy to feed off to Gloom. "

APEX
Apex raises his hands when Havoc glares at him for his comment while returning Havocs smirk "your the vet" he says returning his attention to gloom and Behemoth, but before he could say something condescending, an alert begins to go off making him shake his head trying to hold in his lauph. "thinking about rejoining league of doing it by the books?" Apex says with a condescending tone as he leans back in his chair appearing to look bored Until Havoc had mentioned going Terrorist hunting. "Fuck it, i was getting hungry anyway" Apex says standing back up and following Havoc. "So you got a superduper suit for me too?" Apex says siping on his canteen while "or how about i stay back and hold down the fort" He says remembering that Havoc and Gloom were responsible for capturing Gats. "Maybe i can get some critical information from him.. or something"

"You wanna interrogate Gats? He agreed to help us, but he probably knows more. Gabby and you can interrogate him. Mind you, Mr. Gats has his family with him." Behemoth responded.

Coyote rolled her eyes and facepalm. "Let the maneater interrogate the fat guy, surely this won't go wrong."

----------​

The Crusaders walked out of a portal into a freshly made crater that was swamped with harmful radiation. Those such as Gloom and himself were protected from this swamp of radiation. Havoc had elected to stay behind and do his own thing, others such as Coyote stayed aboard ship to avoid getting dressed in a radiation suit. He seemed irritated, which was unusual for him. About time he dropped the cheeky facade. Behemoth turned to his team. "Fine Zenith, hopefully, the bastard didn't die from the massive amount of radiation he's being exposed to."

Gloom eventually comes across Zenith, a shriveled man that once had the large stature and build to rival Behemoth. Zenith red, black and gold suit was covered in dirt, burns, and tears. His eyes rolled over to look at Gloom, he reached out to her. He said, no mouthed with little sound. "H-help...p-please." His arm fell as he lost the power to keep it up.

The Moon - Justicair Base - Tower Of Order

Justiciar Info
Blackbird had an alert sent to his wrist-mounted datapad saying his safety insurance tracking was destroyed. He had placed it on his ally Zenith to make sure he was safe and to know his whereabouts and emotional state. This concerned him, he soon contacted American Dream who was on base to relay his concerns. She was aware of his distress. He was in great trauma, but still amongst the living at least for the moment that is. Dream flew over to the hall and met Blackbird at the Justiciar Hypership.

"Took you long enough Dream. We have to get going. My satellites say caught in a small nuclear explosion in the Byrranga Mountains. What he was doing out there I have no idea, what I do know if we don't get him out there he'll die!"

"Calm down Blackbird, I served with him as long as you." As Dream responded, a portal opens up behind her and stepped out The Crusaders, Behemoth's team of Superheroes. Behemoth carried his od friend Zenith. Dream and Blackbird looked on in shock. Very few could slip pass The Tower's defensives.

"What are you two looking at! Zenith is dying over here. Dream, take him to the rejuvenation chamber! Gloom feed off on most of the radiation in his body, but the chamber is our best option in restoring him!" He shouted like a medic desperation trying to save a life.

"You men and your compulsive need to bark orders. Like I don't know this stuff." She muttered grabbing Zenith and flew him over the medical area. Blackbird walked past Behemoth and motioned for them to follow. He still trusted Behemoth not to do anything foolish. The Tower was composed of steel plating and technology decades ahead of what society has access to. They walked up two flights of steps and arrive at the medic room.

Dream was placing a naked Zenith in an egg-shaped chamber. Most of his body was visible through the glass. Dream pressed a button and the room filled up with a green liquid and Zenith is left to float in it. "To those who don't know, this is a Super Restoration Chamber, built by Zenith and Blackbird over a sleepless weekend. We have about 3 of these and you can only find them in this glorious tower."

Blackbird looked over Behemoth's team. He noticed some of them weren't present. "Guess your other members are busy." Blackbird would have preferred to get a sample of Apex blood. He had an interesting mutate ability. He also wanted to speak with Havoc. He's been on his radar for a long time. A competent hacker, which was one hell of a compliment coming from Blackbird.

Dream felt the magic coming off the others in the room. She didn't like it. Once was a demon, another using something dark and the other brute was more neutral. She had a grimace on her face as she looked at them. Killers, vile murderers with no remorse. It made her sick knowing what her one-time ally had become. 'If I wasn't so merciful, I'd have you all dragged out by the vacuum of space through the airlocks. Be grateful"

@Kazuaki Yoshioka
@Gands
@AshenAngel
@Dakota K5
@Michale CS

Renegade
Otto White.jpg
Otto white
----

Otto stepped through the portal covered in flame, as Renegade Otto had found chemicals, radiation and other such harmful substances had a diminishing effect on him in his current form. Having spent some time in the Ukraine near Chernobyl before his time as a vigilante had begun in some of the more active hot zones had shown him he was capable of withstanding such environments for extended periods of time, this of course assuming he had used his powers as an encounter with tear gas in his human form had shown him he was certainly still very human if he was caught without his powers.
His ax sat strapped to his back as he listened to Behemoth and helped look for the hero known as Zenith but it was gloom who ended up finding the man whom Behemoth took charge of and carried. As Behemoth readied another portal Otto took note that Zenith was much diminished from what he normally looked like of which Otto assumed the nuclear blast had some hand in.
----
Otto White
Otto White young.jpg
Renegade
----
After the portal closed behind them Otto let his powers fade and resumed his human form as he looked on to what was Douglass's original group of comrades. He watched as Douglass let a hint of urgent panic bleed into his voice as he barked orders as if he still had a real say on this team of heroes. He shifted his ax to a more comfortable position as he followed along in silence, the medical device they put Zenith in drew his attention in a passing way as he wondered at what applications it could be used for in the world of civilians. Otto heard American Dream's not so subtle threat, in the back of his mind he wondered if he could survive the vacuum of space using his powers, Otto cleared his throat. "While I would certainly enjoy the chance to talk in depth with you Ms. Dream about a variety of topics outside of sniping at us due to our brand of...justice I do believe we have a more pressing matter to discuss such as the nuclear detonation that just took place and why your comrade is in such a state as well as what or who did that to him." Otto finished in a calm and even voice as he looked from Dream to Blackbird, he cared little for their judgment of him or the others he called teammates when it was wasting time for their own egos.

Selene aka Gloom

Selene went with Behemoth to the blast area. She could feel the radiation an quickly started to feed on it. Searching, she also felt the traces of the others who were here. Evil souls mostly.

"There were others here Behemoth. "

It didn't take long for her to find Zenith after that. Indeed she worked quickly to absorb the deadly radiation from the noble superhero. She further used a trickle of her energy to sustain him. This seemed to create some bond between them. She felt his nobility and he felt her revenge tainted soul. He saw Selena's tragic moments. The death of her family and the horrible things done to them.

Even as Behemoth rushed them away an through a portal, Selene wondered at the man called Zenith, the man from the future. Through the portal, she came to find herself staring at American Dream and Blackbird. There was a subtle acknowledgment from Selene to the both of them.

They then rushed Zenith to a medical restoration chamber. His withered and near death state already in a slow recovery. Dream started to brag about the wonderful medical chamber. There was some small talk after that... Then Dream again

"If I wasn't so merciful, I'd have you all dragged out by the vacuum of space through the airlocks. Be grateful"

There was a sigh from Selene. This great heroine was no where near as wise as she should be. Selene would not give voice to the desires of the Gloom. Who thought of the many evil things done in the name of Patriotism, the cause of nations. Also of the wisdom of courting new enemies in light of nearly losing their greatest and purest warrior. She let Otto voice her opinion. In some way she was grateful. Had Dream made good on her threat, the gloom would destroy this entire space station getting revenge.

"There were psychic remnants of others who perished there. Mostly old evil things that won't be missed on this world. A feeling of betrayal thick in the air Behemoth. "

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Cush Almighty
"I can start working on a suit for you. Just need to know what it needs to do in order to work best with your abilities." Havoc explained when he got to his room. He raided his mini-fridge, snagging a Red Bull as he continued talking. "Obviously, it needs to stretch with your transformation so that you're not dropping your pants at the start of a fight. Has to be at the very least as durable as your skin when you are transformed, otherwise it'll just get torn apart... Liquid-proof, don't want to deal with the dry cleaning bill for the amount of carnage you can whip up."

Tools and other odd devices could be seen littered on the heavy duty workbenches that also lined the walls. There was a seldom used bed shoved in the corner. Apex would find numerous blueprints scattered on a few of the tables, screens covering the walls with various schematics pulled up on them, potential materials and treatments for the suit already getting marked down. Occasionally a screen would flick to security feeds, or coding.

"If you want to get any information out of Gats, you'll have to be careful. Make sure he's perfectly comfortable sharing it. If he says he was threatened by us when he gets on the witness stand, he'll get thrown out as a tampered witness and I'll have to call in a lot of favors to get our spin on this story." He spared another glance around the room, wondering if he was forgetting anything. "It's safer for my contacts if this trial goes right for us, more news articles will be shitting on Kauffman, gives them more cover to work under. Risky enough as is, especially since Firefly's working for that fucking bastard." He downed his Red Bull.

"Anyways, write me up a list of what you need this suit to be able to handle. I'll get to work putting it together once I get back from stomping out the rest of AA..." He usually let his technopathy span out across his systems when he was back in his room. Something about just letting his constantly whirring mind just do it's thing was a bit therapeutic. Y'know, up until something makes him pause. He frowned, confused, suddenly aware of the fact that everyone else's comm signals had jumped from Russia to the moon.

"What the fuck?"

Walking over to where his full computer was set up, he tapped into the comms. He knew better than to bug Behemoth at a time like this. The powers of friendship and idiocy, he'd never really get it. "Hey G, what's the situation?" He asked curiously, as one of the screens brought up a surface map of the moon with their signals on it.

"Sure, toots. We may not be the heroes you want, but we're who's here. I'm not bugged by the prejudice people have for me - If I was, I'd be a fucking mess." Nadir responded to Dream with a smirk on her face.

She paced a bit, wondering who would both want to and be capable of nuking Zenith, because well, she hadn't been paying a lot of attention after her team put down that fucking Hellwolf until about five minutes ago. To be honest, Cynthia was a little scared right now - and not entirely of the people who attacked Zenith - but of Zenith himself. The dude facetanked a fucking NUKE, and survived it.

Cynthia ended up standing next to Otto after her pacing and even sort of leaned on him, making sure to make eye contact with Dream as she did, that insufferable smirk still on her face.

@Cush Almighty
@Dakota K5

Last edited:
Reactions: AshenAngel
5f8bc90422debc9ceeff171c94bfb7cf.jpg

APEX

"And im sure you will be standing there when it does" Apex says to Coyote before snickering while following Havoc like a lost puppy. "......i was thinking, like a ca..pe
or something..."
Apex says looking around the man's room realizing Havoc had taken his question serious. "You should think about adding a secret wrist blade on that thing" he says looking at the various blurprints of Havoc's suit "that woman you spoke of, im sure you went all mighty thor on her when you two rolled around in the hay, the next time you meet her, the last thing she would expect is getting shived......with leathal intent i mean"he says looking in his canteen noticing it was empty.

Remembering that Behemoth grated his request on interrogating Gats, Apex begins to smirk before nodding his head but stops and sighs before rolling his eyes when he see's Coyote still with them. Seeing that his plan on having some fun with Gats would be impossible, Apex gives up on his plan and continued to look around Havocs room showing his lack of manners while Havoc had walked up to his computer. Apex opens his mini-fridge looking inside, he picks up a red bull studying the can curiously "energy drink huh?" He says reading the can before opening it and smelling the drink. Just when Havoc had begun to radio one of the crusaders, Apex takes a sip before dropping the can feeling his heart stop "Uh?...." before he could say anything his Heart immediatly starts to pump at a high rate while he mutates in to his monster form "that's what the kids drink nowdays? The fuck"

@AshenAngel

Reactions: AshenAngel
Otto's reply to American Dream was one of indifference, caring to focus on the task at hand. Nadir, however, was more of a smug with her reply. That she refused to care what others thought of her. Demons were always so haughty, and she could spot on at the slightest glance. Dreams powers were from one of the many realms of hell.

"No need to be picking fights Dream, they did us a favor today."
Blackbird chimed in. Dream wasn't going to do anything of the sort, yet was ironic she made a threat to kill. She was old school, from the days were they only wore basic spandex and domino mask. She hated seeing what the Crusaders stood for, what poison they could pump into the American psyche.

American Dream sighed and apologized. "I'm sorry Crusaders, that was rude of me." There were more important things to worry about, but these people annoyed her, and it also didn't help Blackbird wasn't showing any discontent with their presence. He believed taking a life was wrong, that it made you no better and would turn you into just another killer. These new Heroes compromised too much, eventually, they'll end up tainted. The Crusader's didn't care what people thought of them, especially the Justiciars.

Gloom informed Behemoth there were echoes of others in the blast crater they found Zenith. They weren't good, but they were killed for a reason. A reason that must become known. The greatest emotion was betrayal, someone crossed them. "My friend says that others were caught in the explosion with Zenith, though these were far from righteous souls. " Behemoth turned back to Gloom. "Gloom, you got names?"

Behemoth than got an alert from his wormhole belt. "Yo!" He said through his communicator. "What did Apex do? He isn't breaking my stuff is he?"
----------------------------------------------------​

Ricardo Gats sat in the room with his family. He had been sweating profusely.

"You okay dad?" Said his son asked who sat on the bed playing on his 3DS.

His wife sat off to the window and looked off to the stars from the window. She was worried. Her husband has fallen out of favor with the young crime boss Kauffman. He sent a hit squad to attack his hideout while they hid in North Carolina in a bunker. Now with a new hiding spot far away from Kauffman yet still worried. "Honey, do you really think we're out of danger?"

He looked to his wife and gave her a smile. "No danger at all. The Cru-saders will-" Ricardo Gats began to change. His body began to grow, his stomach started to balloon as 4 utter like appendages. His arms and thighs grew larger, exploding out of his suits. His forehead to a shape similar to that of a shark's skull. His teeth grew larger and yellow, made for crunching on bones. Ricardo stood tall, smiling at his family and covered in sweat. His stench filled the room causing his family to gag.

The creature steps towards his wife and slapped her head into the window causing it to crack. This sent off an alarm throughout the ship. Those aboard the Crusader would be alerted. Behemoth himself would get an alert.

The creature that was once Gats turned to the boy and grabbed him by the arm. He kicked and screamed as he was brought into the monster's mouth. His skip started to burn the instant the creature's saliva touched his skin. He then felt himself being forced down the throat of the creature and into its stomach. It then turned to the wife he was just barely conscious. "Arg!! Arg!!" it roared over her screams. The creature loomed over her and then her voice was slowly drowned out.

----------------------------------------------

Coyote followed Havoc into his workshop or rather his room. She was curious about what he had planned for Apex. Looking around his room Coyote took notice of the all the equipment that cluttered his desk and what was hanging on his wall. The TVs on his wall flickered with security feeds. "Well damn Havoc, I hope you aren't watching me when I'm taking a shit." She walked his workshop taking in just how much he spent working on these things.

As Havoc and Apex talked about the suit, she heard him shout and try to contact one of their teammates. "What happened? Apex bit you?" She asked slightly in jest. She then heard the alarm go off. "What going on now!" She said rolling her eyes. Never a break in this place. Who knew being a superhero kept you so busy. She then heard screaming. "Guys, hero time!"

An annoyed sigh escaped Havoc when he heard something fall behind him. "I hope you're planning on cleaning that up." He stated, glancing back at the now transformed Apex. He was feeling increasingly crowded as the two of them poked around in his space. "There aren't any cameras that I can get into on this ship, not like I'd want to see that anyways." He responded flatly to Coyote's comment.

The sooner he could point them at a couple of terrorists and away from his stuff, the better. He'd headed into a side room to put on his new suit. And that was done in record time when he heard the alarms start going on it. He was already out the door and hurrying down to Gats' room. "We didn't do it, B. One of the windows was cracked in Gats' room. None of them are enhanced though..." He responded through the comms. How could a normal person break a spaceship window? Even he hadn't managed to fuck up that badly yet.

The stink he got a whiff of in the hall had him reconsidering the 'normal' bit of his internal dialogue. "What the fuck..." He muttered. Couldn't have one normal goddamn night, could they? No, apparently not. "B, you sure no one in Gats' family is enhanced?" He asked skeptically. Meg had done a blood panel on Gats after he'd mentioned the dart, and his vitals had been fine. She hadn't contacted him yet, so it hadn't been any kind of poison that they knew to check for when it came to the flaming redhead.

He grimaced when he heard her ringtone go off in his earpiece. He picked up via technopathy. "His cells are mutating rapidly. I don't know how or why. I'll get back to you on that. Get to him and be careful, I don't think there's much man left in him."

"How quickly can you make a fix for it?"

"Matt, the changes are going straight to his DNA! I need to figure out how something like the remnants of what was pulled from the dart could even be created, let alone start working on an... I don't know, antidote?"

"How much time do you need? Preferably before this guy breaks out of his room and tries to destroy the whole place, otherwise both him and Behemoth will try to kill me, and I'd like to avoid giving either of them the opportunity."

"My brain isn't half supercomputer, unlike someone. Can't give an estimate yet."

"Life and death, here."

"I don't know what I don't know!"

Havoc let out a small noise of annoyance. "Sorry. Let me know when you have anything." He hung up the call.

He bounced back to the team's comms after that. "Gats mutated, still working on details. Doesn't look good. Got my doctor working on a fix, no timeframe available yet. See if we can secure him for the time being." He alerted them as he reached Gats' door. Hell, the stink was starting to get to him even through the suit's air filters.

Otto White
Otto White young.jpg

Renegade
----
Interactions: Cynthia, behemoth and Havoc
----
Otto Looked towards Cynthia when she leaned on his with a raised brow "Awfully comfortable around me eh?" He spoke quietly before looking back to American Dream as she apologized for her reaction which he merely gave a grunt to as a reaction. He still didn't care for her attitude but he could understand the origin she was coming from with her words. He was about to speak to her again but their coms went off before he could to which Behemoth responded, Havoc's voice came through saying something about Gats had mutated. Otto turned to Behemoth. "I'll go through first and help Havoc Douglass." Otto's skin started to peel and float away into the air like ash as his skin turned white and the smell of smoke and sulfur filled the room around him, his hair turning orange and again wreathed in flame like always.
-----

Renegade
Otto White.jpg

Otto White
-----

Renegade took a step back from Cynthia as he activated the transporter they all carried. "Coming through Havoc." He said before he warped away to Havoc's location, popping up next to him outside of Gats' door, he looked to Havoc with a not as he drew his ax off his back. "You first or me?" He asked to the man next to him as the fires around him increased and decreased with intensity as he breathed.​

Gloom

Selene heard Douglas ask about names. For several moments that is where Gloom provides a show. Touching the minds of those in the room, the ancient entity provides the memories of one 400-year-old vampire to the meeting of villains. Not like normal telepathy, more like a three-dimensional scene in which they are said vampire, from the moment the meeting starts.

Selene herself participates like the others. Those unfamiliar with Gloom have a new perspective. They will learn that Selene and Gloom are in fact separate entities. Further they will learn that Gloom itself is from very ancient times, it is not in fact evil, but vengeful, like the Crusaders themselves, it seeks now as it has in ancient times when people feared the dark of nigh, it seeks justice. Selene herself is as these things are measured, far more humane in her nature.

The last scene as the bomb goes off seems cut off, the brightness too much for the minds of those being shown this little scene. As the lights come back on in people's minds, Selene collapses to her knees in exhaustion. Then something else happens, a thing of smoke seems to form, coming out of Selene's mouth, forming into the shape of a woman, then becoming a woman. She has jet black wavy hair that goes to her waist. It seems to sparkle. Where her eyes are, there are fields of stars. The woman stares at American Dream, hands on her waist. For a long moment simply contemplating the heroic Icon.

With it's own creepy voice it repeats Dream's earlier threat.

If I wasn't so merciful, I'd have you all dragged out by the vacuum of space through the airlocks. Be grateful"

"Harm not my vessel American Dream, lest you taste the wrath of the Night and learn why people feared the Darknesst!. Your people are not my intended enemies"

With that the form seems to dissolve into a smoke that may or may not be flowing back into Selene. Who for the moment is still on her knees.

" Douglas, you need to go, bad things are happening, you are needed. I will be along shortly."

She looks apologetically at Dream.

"Sorry, you.. uhm... offended it. "

Gloom was able to fulfill Behemoth in a way he had no idea she was capable of. Gloom tapped into their minds and showed them the view of a 400-year-old vampire. They saw Kauffman, Hakim The Immortal Man, and Ultimatum appear using technology similar to Behemoth's wormhole belt. He saw each of their bodyguards take someone down and Ultimatum set his bomb. When Zenith arrived, Kauffman and his friends gone and he got a kiss from a nuclear bomb. It all took places in seconds in their minds. Once he left the mindscape, Gloom fell to the floor and heard Havoc responding.

Havoc asked him though comms if anyone in Gat's family were mutates and if he was positive. "Of course I'm positive." He responded with obvious irritation with the question. He knew this was going bad, confirmed after receiving the update from Havoc. Just His luck, Gats was mutating out of practically nowhere and his star witness to Kauffman's crimes was in jeopardy. Renegade going back to base was the right move. Before leaving Behemoth told him one thing. 'Renegade, don't kill Gats, we need him."

Not to mention that the entity of vengeance that was The Gloom had threatened to destroy America Dream. Dream smiled and accepted Gloom's apology. "Don't worry, I've faced worse terrors...such as Hakim. I should have known it was him. I lost track of him a long time ago. I honestly thought he died. He's a subpar magician with 500 years of experience to get at his craft.

"Just great. The old big bads get wiped out and those 3 announce they want to rule the fucking world. And on top of that, things on the ship are going to shit.

Dream bit her tounge and looked towards Behemoth. "Need a hand-"

"No." He responded.

"What's happening?" She asked."

"Nothing."

"One word answers Doug? Your acting like a pissed off Blackbird."

Blackbird was busy on his wristpad. "Discord? Who uses discord for communications? Encryption is decent."

@Gands
@Michale CS

---------------------
Coyote stood with Havoc and Renegade at the door. It seemed they were all scared to open the door. "One of you with actual offensive powers open this damn door! " She then looked around. "Where the hell is Apex?"

Gats heard them outside the door, he could fell them there, even smell them. He was hungry, he wanted more of the food he had. He felt them inside him, them struggling, them slowing down and burning away. It kept up its smile and stomped towards the door. They could hear it from the other side getting closer. It then punched at the door again and again and it eventually came down to reveal the hideous creature.

Gats smelt like death, like he's been rolling in dead cow carcasses in the hot Florida sun. The creature then barfed up a thick yellow liquid. When it would touch someone it would burn and start eating away at them. Coyote saw it coming and dashed out of the path of the viscous liquid, not wanting it to ruin her costume. The creature had a surprisingly fast reaction time and lunged for her. She was small, didn't look strong, a nice appetizer.

@Dakota K5
@AshenAngel
@Kazuaki Yoshioka

Reactions: Gands
APEX
"Whats his problem?" Apex says scratching his chest as Havoc runs out of his room, "what the hell is going on?" He says looking at Coyote just as she follows Havoc "whats with the alarms? What the hell is that smell?" He says sniffing the air
"Guys?" Apex remains in Havocs room for a few minutes before finally turning on his communicator. "Ah fuck" he says hearing everything that was going on he trys to squeeze through the door but ends up breaking the door frame by accident setting of another alarm in Havocs room .
He arrives at the others just in time to block the Mutated Gats from Coyote with a shoulder tackle sending the creature back towards the broken door.
"What the fuck is that....wait, is that Gats! Ahahah" Apex says beginning to lauph as he walks towards Havoc and Renagade
"O ho , man , you sure screwed the pooch this time" Apex says trying to control his lauphter. When he sees the yellow liquid that was burning through the ground he crouches down and smacks the liquid qith the back of his hand letting the acid burn his skin until his his entire body began to mutate into a darker grey colored skin
"Maybe you should sit this one out coacoa, wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to melt off" He says to Coyote

Renegade
Otto White.jpg
Interaction: Havoc, Apex and Coyote
---

As Renegade joined Havoc and Coyote the smell was the first thing, he'd been in some bad places and smelt death before but this was just rot and decay, dead flesh and maggot feed. "That's the smell." He thought to himself as Apex arrived after the former Gats burst through the door, almost melting Coyote before Apex shoulder checked him out of the way. Otto noted the way Apex chose to transform but made no comment for the moment, more pressing matters. "Non lethal only." He said in a matter of fact tone to the three others there but Otto noticed something, the creature's belly was moving in rather organized patters, to organized to be distended muscle. "Fuck, alright boys and girls, we gotta get this done fast, I think his wife and kid are inside him!" Otto said with urgency as he lunged with the flat side of his ax, not much for killing this creature but the super heated nature of the ax would surely cause pain and damage. Avoiding the liquid Otto went for the right leg of the creature, aiming for what was the side of the knee.

The creature attack on Coyote was interrupted by Apex tackling. Gats was sent into the metal wall. Gats denting it on impact buts shook it off. Coyote glared at Apex "One of these days I'm going to make you think spiders burst from your asshole like a fountain. And that's me not even getting creative." She stepped back away from the danger. "I'll hang back, play with the creature's senses."

Renegade lunged at him and struck the creature's knee with the back his superheat ax. The creature was forced to take a knee. It quickly reacted and slapped Renegade across the face with its forearm. The utter like appendages started moving and aimed at the present Crusaders. Coyote used her illusion powers to effect Gats. She was causing vertigo, making it think up was down, right was left. The creature fired bullets from his appendages, acidic bullets to pick his pray apart. Gats could feel his family inside him. Them burning slowly, melting away to fuel him. They needed to be saved, Gats needed to be ripped open. His family kept kicking at him from the inside.

@Gands @Dakota K5 @AshenAngel
@Kazuaki Yoshioka @Michale CS

If he hits me, I might end up zapping him. If I zap him, I could kill the family too. Havoc gritted his teeth. He hated being a liability like this. "Meg, the family's still alive in him." He muttered into the com link her had with her.

"Do what needs to be done, then. You can't save everyone. I don't have another solution for you yet."

He ducked to the side when one of the acid bullets winged off the wall overhead. "Alright. Keep in touch." He switched back to the team com link. "We need to get them out of there. If I get hit going in close, I could end up killing all of them. Same with the idea of hitting him hard enough to make him throw them up, it could kill them."

"Maybe if we gut him right, I can get Gats to the medic I have working on a fix to this. I don't know." He pulled his knife out from his boot. "Prioritize the number of lives we can save."

Renegade
Otto White.jpg
Interaction: Havoc
-----

He knew there was no avoiding the smack so he instead brought his ax up and used the side of it to protect himself the best he could while he rolled with the strike off to the side, this had the added benefit of putting him out of the way of the acid projectiles. The strike left a copper taste in his mouth and Renegade spit out a flaming ball of blood from his mouth.
He smashed the ground with his fist, metal denting it as his fires got a little bit brighter and wild. "Havoc. I hope whatever you have planned works because if not I'm gonna go for his lower spine, doesn't need his legs to function to give us the information we need." Renegade remembered Douglass's words clearly "Don't kill Gats." Which Otto was willing to abide by assuming Gats wasn't about to kill one of their own. Otto saw the splintered remains of the door Gats had crashed through and grabbed a wicked-looking metal splitter and superheated it with his hand before throwing it like a big glowing dart at the same leg he had hit with the flat side of his ax just a moment ago.

Last edited:
Gats felt the superheated spike shred through his knee. He dropped again and screamed in pain as his wound smoked and flesh sizzled. Gats or the monster it became beats its chest and roars. It then vomits up more acid and sprays it across the hall at Havoc.

Coyote was getting tired of this game. She was sick of playing the support. Not to tute her own horn but, she was the strongest party member her right now and she'll prove. She dug into Gats mind, starting to take control of all 5 of his senses. "Get those people out. Punch him or slice that belly open, I won't let the innocent die." The creature felt the metal floor starting to crack below his feet. The floor then began falling apart and quickly collapse under his body weight. Gats fell into a dark hole, a wheel of a deep black abyss. It screamed and spasmed as if it was trying to fly somehow. "Come on guys, he's dumb but it will break out of it sooner or later. " Coyote was constructing an illusion only it could see.

----

APEX

"Sure you just stand there " Apex manages to says before holding his arms up to block his face attempting to shield Coyote from the acidic bullets. The barrage of shots splashed against his skin, drenching Apex's body with acid causing his skin to melt away while trying to regenerate rapidly. When Gats finally stops, Apex takes a moment to watch his skin finally grow back, this time more resistant to Gats acid. "You think you can make me imagine you actually doing something?" He says before charging at Gats just as Renagade spearing Gat's leg with a heated piece of metal. He leaps into the air digging his claws into the blobs shoulders while taking it to the ground. "Im going to need a bath after this" Apex says doing his best to keep Gats pinned down. "Hurry the fuck up !"