2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I kind of like fantasy but I really like Sci-fie. I'm really flexible though and am familiar with various genres.
Please have fun everyone, and I'll be keeping a keen eye on things.

What exactly is this RP about? Is there a an actual sickness in town or is it just a metaphor?

Haha it's a metaphor in a way, if you'd like I could rewrite the plot and setting to add more detail. It's been a while since I've created one so I might have forgot a few details.

At the same time though there's a sickness that's rising up. People seem to be catching something that makes them slightly dillusional, they have hallucinations and high fevers capable of frying the brain thus certain death. I was wanting to enlighten people on this as the roleplay develops because if a person knows too much the game becomes less fun; everyone knows what's going to happen. It's all good though because the more I talk about it the more I think. I'll probably end up editing it more so don't post yet. Or you can, I was just wanting it to be beautiful and organized instead of sloppy. *Smiles* we'll get it figured out.

Ah right, sounds great. I'll make a character once I get home.

Mkay, as you work on your character I'll work on the plot more. Get a little further into the background and shit. I have another person interested too. He's pretty cool and a good writer like me so once this gets rolling it will move smoothly.

Alright it's updated, post when ever your ready. And please, if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.

One last question. Is it possible to have more than one character?

Yeah but I'd prefer people whom get involved try to limit them. Just out of curiosity, how many do you plan on having in this roleplay?

Mkay cool, that'll work perfectly.

It isn't bad at all - the size of a post really doesn't matter, it's the detail that most roleplayers seek. Most like to try and put enough information for people to work with which is exactly what you did; I love what you wrote :)

Yup, people post in turns. Makes roleplays develop more as stories than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.