Crow Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paganism

Original poster
14k8vtc.jpg

"You think you know my story, could you accept all twenty thousand leagues? I'm not sure if you're ready but if you truly believe you are then strap on your protective harnesses and prepare for lift off."
There's been lives lost and lives given in the Valley of the Moon; too many to count. Folks have come and gone left and right. There's a ressemblance to a sickness that's fallen on the people of this region. It takes hold of those who have lived here the longest. It's slimmy little fingers wrap around their throats. Like a storm this sickness builds, it's dark clouds pile together.
This place is a beautiful curse; life is always thriving day or night. It's the center of all trade where quite a few can be found haggling. Currency within' this valley flows like a rolling river. It's in the shops and all other small businesses located up and down the streets.

A lone bird in the distance sings a wonderful song; she's companionless and preparing to retire for the night. She ruffles black feathers that are so dark they appear impenetrable. They're dark as a starless night with hues that glimmered a slight green in the light.

Such

think you know my story, could you accept all twenty thousand leagues? I'm not sure if you're ready but if you truly believe you are then strap on your protective harnesses and prepare for lift off."
There's been lives lost and lives given in the Valley of the Moon; too many to count. Folks have come and gone left and right. There's a ressemblance to a sickness that's fallen on the people of this region. It takes hold of those who have lived here the longest. It's slimmy little fingers wrap around their throats. Like a storm this sickness builds, it's dark clouds pile together.
This place is a beautiful curse; life is always thriving day or night. It's the center of all trade where quite a few can be found haggling. Currency within' this valley flows like a rolling river. It's in the shops and all other small businesses located up and down the streets.

A lone bird in the distance sings a wonderful song; she's companionless and preparing to retire for the night. She ruffles black feathers that are so dark they appear impenetrable. They're dark as a starless night with hues that glimmered a slight green in the light.

Before you begin there's a few guidelines I'd like people to follow.

No Godmoding, please refrain from bringing such a plague. This means no over-powered characters.

NCPs are welcome but please keep them to a minimum so there's no confusion.

LASTLY: Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.