Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Basically, I'm planning to create a Clan RP about an All-all Crossover. Depending on how things play out, it'll either be a real large group or a small little get-together for the lore planning.

I have things such as factions and 'Realm Types' planned.

Perhaps you all have some characters you wish to play?

The way this RP works is that there are small RPs that contribute to the larger story.

I'd probably need more information on things, but this could be fun, depending on how well it goes. Or I'm just in a strange mood and the idea of weird crossovers appeals to me right now. But hey, it works for SRW.

I'd probably need more information on things, but this could be fun, depending on how well it goes. Or I'm just in a strange mood and the idea of weird crossovers appeals to me right now. But hey, it works for SRW.

It's weird, but it's at least concentrated towards one target audience - Mecha Fans...

... until you see some of Omega's collabs. Megaman. FUCKING MEGAMAN. AND IDOLS.

Lovely additions though. No complaints.

But yeah, so far I've planned three 'Protecting' factions and will probably plan Destructive factions in response, as well as more factions in general. I'm currently working on the details of the third 'Protecting' faction with my pal in the Clan.

I'm deciding on a plot for the first story. The draft involves a small bunch of friends who met through a very particular worldjumping restaurant. Still working it out from there.

Last edited:
Well, I'm usually cool with giant robots and stuff. Also magical girl bullshit and space opera adventure. So might be fun to give it a try. At least, seems like the sort of stuff I wouldn't be lost in. Though hopefully it's cool to run original characters. I can't wrap my head around playing as some character I didn't make.

Though hopefully it's cool to run original characters. I can't wrap my head around playing as some character I didn't make.

Original characters as well as original worlds for them to originate from are completely fine.

I'd probably just make original characters within other settings, well, unless I wanted to go the SRW OG sort of route. Not that one is different from the other. Hm, probably at least do something with Nanoha's setting it fits right into a multiverse anyway.

Actually, what sort of series are likely to be represented?

I'd probably just make original characters within other settings, well, unless I wanted to go the SRW OG sort of route. Not that one is different from the other. Hm, probably at least do something with Nanoha's setting it fits right into a multiverse anyway.

Actually, what sort of series are likely to be represented?

Any series really. It is an All-All Crossover after all.

Though, I wouldn't reccommend series that are too grounded and slice-of-lifey, but if one can find a way to fit them in without them fading into the background, then I have no reason to object. This RP has a good percentage of fighting, after all.

In other words, it is more likely that series with some form of combat will be represented, but I will not stop less combat-oriented series or characters from being played.

According to what I have in my plans, Mahoiku, Dragon Ball, Digimon, Fate/Series , Princess Connect, Granblue Fantasy & Ben 10 are being represented, either as major NPCs that I control or as player characters.

The first four are mostly for my current plans for my 'Protecting' Factions. Nemurin (Mahoiku) leads the Dreamscapers, Trunks(Dragon Ball) leads the Time Patrol & I'm still planning on my third faction that should ultimately be named 'Cybersecurity Association'. On my plans for heads are Alphamon(Digimon) & BB(Fate/Series).

Cool, cool.

More of the typical OOC side of things questions, for now. What levels of activity do you expect? What about post length? How big of a group do you want to have? Though, with the focus being on smaller interactions which can be independent of each other, a larger group can work much more easily.

What levels of activity do you expect?

A minimum of one or two posts a week, unless schedules are taken into account.

What about post length?

Minimum one short paragraph.

How big of a group do you want to have?

With the amount of activity I can foresee, I'm thinking a 10 Roleplayers in the Clan at most for a start.

The way this RP works is that we have stories in the form of seperate RPs that gather up into a collective saga. So ultimately, it depends on each RP. I imagine the minimum would be 3 or 4 depending on plot, and a maximum of about 7 or 8.

Thanks for answering my questions. Seems like a solid enough approach. Not sure if I should just try to jump in now, but I'll keep an eye on things.