Crossover cafe

tumblr_nf0u3uktyr1rjk8k9o1_500.png
Red Beryl seemed to appear from a large beacon of light that appeared near the entrance of the cafe, and Beryl grunted while standing from his crouched position. Though it was hard to know what Beryl's actual gender was due to his feminine body and short hair. He was a towering figure at 5'8, and looked around warily before taking a seat at one of the empty tables of the cafe. Though he placed hand over his throat to check the solid gem in his skin, sighing in relief when it wasn't damaged.​

images

A girl walked through the entrance, opening the doors wide as she did so. She stopped and looked around before continuing to the counter. She ordered a iced white chocolate americano, medium sized and decaf. After her order was placed Naomi turned around in her chair and leaned her elbows against the counter. Her brown gaze looked over the others again until she heard a women tell her that her drink was done. Naomi turned around in her seat and saw the coffee. She pulled it closer to her and put her lips around the straw. She sucked in and saw the straw darken as the drink was sucked upward into her mouth, allowing her to taste it. She drank it for a few short minutes then stopped and released her lips. The dark straw was soon bright again as the remaining coffee fell back into the see through cup.

upload_2015-3-14_15-16-19.jpeg
A feminine figure who wore a cute summer outfit appeared beside the cafe doors. She looked around, a small smile on her face and a light blush onnjer cheeks. She twirled a lock of hair around her finger as she walked to the counter where her best friend Naomi sat. Amber and Naomi had met here as little kids and became fast friends. Amber was always more shy and kind while Naomi was brave and quiet. Ambr sat beside her best friend and ordered the same thing as her since they both liked the same drink. Amber waited patiently for her drink and was happy when it was set it front of her. She took a few drinks then liked over at Naomi.
"What's up?" She asked.

Lelouch looked at his watch. "It looks like it's time I got back to my world, actually. I'll be back, I'm sure."

He left his money on the table and walked out the door, disappearing.