Crossover Café

• Thread starter Katrina Iceheart
  • Start date
K

Katrina Iceheart

Original poster
Welcome to the Crossover Café! Located between all dimensions and with the ability to be accessed everywhere, it is a comfortable place for dimension travelers to rest and be social. Customers come from all dimensions, universes, and alternate timelines. Of course, this causes a few paradox problems, but whatevs. The kitchen can make anything. Literally, anything. Try us.

See rules in next tab

A bio if you need it (or if you just explain them or give a sample paragraph, I'd be cool with it. Not everything needs to be filled.:
Name:
Race/species:
Where did they come from?:
Measurements:
Hair/eye color/style:
Clothing:
Markings:
Personality:
Habits:
Background/history:
Stereotype:
Skills:
Oc or what?:

Sign up in thread. Once we get enough people, we will start. :3 ill approve your character when I see it so you know you are in.

Rules:
Though weapons are allowed inside, the management asks that fighting be taken to the some other dimension.
Take Frick-Frack/you-know-what/yoohoo/getting it on to the inn rooms upstairs, aka PM's
Try to be courteous, but cursing will be allowed. Keep in minimal. Do not be barbaric.
Do not be an Ass. It may result in being removed from the property (rp)
Do not God-mod, because no one likes them. Management is God in this Café! ((Authors note: I'm not management. ._. ))
Powers are allowed. Just don't overuse them.
Any character may be used. Oc or not. Put some depth into it! I'll put the limit at two characters.