Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
i remember an era where everyone shoved crossovers all over the place.

So yeah, title says it all.

Basically, your character finds something in the news/posters/advertisements regarding an all-out, no-bars race of sorts and the prize if very large, so they go to the venue and enter the race.

It's a free-for-all where you can dishonourably shove fireballs and magic missiles and the like in your opponent's faces to slow them down. Not a very safe place.

Steeds, regular cars, racecars, even carriages - as long as it doesn't go 4 metres above the ground, we're all good. If it can and it does(consciously), you're disqualified.

If your character doesn't canonically have a ride, customize one. I would prefer a canon one even if it's just a one-episode or one-scene thing, though.

Depending on the character, they're allowed to use themselves as opposed to riding on something. I don't know the limits yet, but don't insert teleporters or lightspeedgoers.

While not a must, I would prefer it if it were in-character for your character to participate. Well, I'm not going to stop you from riding a Batmobile though.

So, who's up?

sees the title and premise.
gets up all over this bandwagon.

If you'd like smeone to co-GM it,I'd be all to happy to oblige. Cars and racing are my home turf, b.

Status
Not open for further replies.