Crossing Blades

Well really, I shouldn't have to worry too much, since I'm on your team.

Let's not have a "my penis beats yours" contest regarding weaponry. I'm going to play with some of that in my opening post. Which! Once my roommate proofreads for me because of the fight I've put in it, because I'm not as good with focusing on that kind of detailing, will be posted! I'm sorry it's taken me so long, because I'm sure you've been waiting hardcore for it. >< But I do have it typed up and ready, I just want it proofed.

Thank you for the patience. Hopefully in an hour I can have it posted.

Do you want to establish pairings now or just wait until they progress in the thread?

If you guys want to establish now, that's fine. I don't really mind either way. It might be easier if we have some idea of who the main romance is. Other than that, it can just establish itself for everything else.

I just realized something. If this is Romeo and Juliet, then that makes me Mercutio. BUT I DUN WANNA DIE!

The was the comparison I could think of for this. It's the general idea, and not the thing that we're following.

This is the second time this has been run. The first run was on another site, it was a femslash, and the two "heads" of the family ended up facing each other and I had it set up for both of them to die... and the other player had his character walk off. Trust me, I don't consider this a tradition R&J unless that is how you guys wanna run it. This is just a similar concept.

I vote for not running it like R&J. THIS Mercutio wants to LIVE!

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I'll try and get to it tomorrow.

I've been waiting on Tracker with Masa to respond to her father's call. But, school is the location.

There's not alot my character can do... so I'm going to wait, No one want's a dragged out walk over dramatic feelings stretched out.

I had a brilliant idea. What if my character saw the two forbidden lovers and then like, he either gets sucked into helping them keep it a secret and covering for them or...something else.

That would be pretty cool, actually. And I think it would kinda fit your character, and the little thing he seems to be having with Etsuko going on. ;) haha!