Crossing Blades

Should we put forth a Posting Order?

If you folks determine that it is necessary, sure. If you can keep the other characters in mind during posting, then I don't seen why one is necessary. I don't mind if you want to establish one, though.

It keeps order for most, and it works for all of the thread's I've started so far. The stories progress nice and smoothly

I know they work for others, which is why I said if you want to then go for it. I just don't usually have problems with postings, it's just about respecting the others in the game.

I probably should have subscribed to the interest thread, hah. Wups.

It's all right Effort! :D
Glad you could join us anyway, though. :P

Um, I don't know. I haven't really discussed that with Ming. I would have no problem with either situation, which is why I tried making my familial ties general so that it can go either way.

The roleplay is full, right?

Not yet, i don't believe. I think there's an opening for both families.

I think my dude will be in the...ah that one school that is rough.

XC - Because you and Effort were interested I went ahead and closed the thread for new players. If you no longer wish to play, I'll open it back up. But right now I've got all my players.

Effort has brought up some points that I feel must be addressed.

Fights in the arena can happen. I would like mostly NPCs because the fights are to the death - unless you have a plot twist in mind and then I'd like to hear about it before it happens so I can determine yay or nay. Also, they need to be realistic. I don't mind a little exaggeration, but they really need to be as realistic as possible. I want to see the battle, and I want it to take a few hits from each person.

I will be having a battle start the story, with two NPCs, I think, so you will probably get a feel for what I mean there.

Fights can break out within the school, but they are more like scrimmages. Killing someone from your own school is dishonorable, and punishable by death. Please don't do that, unless you are seriously ready to leave the roleplay.

I don't care which characters, but the main families needs to have a romance between them. They will need to fight it at first, because they are rivals and they are from violent schools. The other students need to make it a little difficult, if possible, for the two to get involved. But, that doesn't have to come up right away. I just want you to keep this in mind and I don't want to ignore it.

Hopefully my character will be up this evening, if I get motivated. XC, Effort - I look forward to seeing your characters. Effort is taking the remaining Kazegami position, so if you're okay with Sakuramori, XC, that's what is open. Or I can move to the Sakuramori side and you can be on the Kazegami.

One note about the schools. I said Sakuramori is merciful. That doesn't make them good. They do still kill their opponents at times, but they are a little more empathetic. Kazegami students don't always kill without empathy. Some of them only kill because they fear the family and dishonoring them. You can avoid the arena, if you want.

I think that's all that information I needed to add.... If I think of more I'll let you know.

So, If i were to cut someone open, You are alright with the fact that I could, and would desctibe the total disembowelment of the human body?

Deadmand Wonderland here we come!

On second thought, I'd better not join. I'll be quite busy with school for the next month or two so, I'm afraid of activity issues. Sorry for any inconvenience!

So, then that mean there's still an opening for my family? I think I could ask a few of my friends to see if one of them could join.

All right. Thanks for the interest, anyway, though, XC!

Ming, if you've got a friend interested, that would be cool. As for the complete destruction of a human body... If you don't put it in full detail, or put spoilers around it so that those who don't want to read about guts flying don't have to, then I don't mind. Just put spoilers on it and say something like "Graphic Fight Scene" and go to town.

Just make sure that before and after the spoilers still contain enough information that we know what's going on in case we don't want to read full detail.

I personally want you to have fun with this. It is, ultimately, a romantic story. But I do want there to be a very evident rivalry between the schools.

I think this will do.

Name: Zane Zorbo
School & Character type: Kamegami/Student
Age/Grade level: 16, Junior

Appearance: 4b990be0cd4711e1b9f1123138140926_6.jpg
Weapon: Hand-to-hand

Personality:
Zane is an energetic guy, he always seems ready to move; get up and do something. Although he is energetic and charismatic he's usually by himself and often when he has free time will go off some place no one knows where. Whenever some one is in need Zane is quick to offer his help and slow to resolve a conflict with violence. Despite being charasmatic and helpful Zane doesn't have any close friends, remaining distant to the people he most frequently chats with.

History in brief:
Zane's mom died when he was six and after that his dad and him moved around a lot. They moved frequently enough to make it hard for little Zane to make any friends. Gradually they made their way to Japan, Zane was in the last year of middle school at this time. In the middle of Zane's school year his father fell in love with a teacher and soon they were married, Zane's father promising not to move any more. This was a relief to young Zane, for now he felt he could possibly make friends until he started the next school year at Kazegami. Most people here were not very friendly but Zane didn't complain, having adapated to just going with the flow after moving so much. He also still found it hard to connect with people his age, getting along better with adults and teachers; he didn't know how to open up to people his age.

Sweet. I should probably put up my character. ><

Also, if no one else knows someone to join or whatever, I'll probably just leave that spot alone. We technically don't need it, I just wanted a few characters that could possibly make shit difficult. But, I do still need to get my character, and then I need to start up my post. I don't think it will be today, and possibly not tomorrow, but I'm going to try to have the IC up by Tuesday.

I have some one who is interested, but she's busy with family stuff, I believe.

She might join in a few days.

That's fine. I'll probably still get it started in the next couple days. She can join if she wants after it starts.