crossdress idea (possible incest if desired)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pendulum Ghost

Original poster
I have another idea floating around in my head, um it involves a high school boy and a slightly younger girl. The boy is has a fetish involving crossdressing, he has a stash of stolen clothes he has collected over the years. Some from stores, some from girls he has thought were sexy.

He loves the thrill of going into the girl's lockerooms when no one is around and raiding the lockers that are left unlocked. The guy hasn't ever been caught before and he has been looking for a cheerleading outfit for awhile. So he decides to go on one of his hunts again, he gets caught by you character and from there things get interesting. Perhaps she likes it, and forces him to crossdress around her and continously backmails him. This idea can have the pair be brother and sister or cousin and cousin. With the guy not having a crush so to speak on his sibling or relative but maybe a fetish with her clothes. I'm open to plenty if ideas on this idea so let me know if you are interested. He could possibly break into an all girl's school at night and get caught just another random idea.

Hm... Blackmailing, reverse rape, and the thrill of getting caught? For the love of whatever religion you may or may not belong to, take me into this idea!
I am not good with incest though, so i would prefer them to be not related in any way of that is not too much to ask. Any more things you would like to plan? Sent me a pm so we can work out these details.

Status
Not open for further replies.