Cross posting a Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InKouah

Original poster
Some of my friends and I have been involved in an in-depth and extensive Roleplay on a separate site that involves complex stats, classes, jobs, and self-made arcs for each character. Recent activity has declined and it has been difficult to find new members. Would anyone take offence if we were to post it on here and continue where we left off, including a summary to past events and transferred our stats even though it might make us seem overpowered? Sorry if I sound like a noob.

Don't see why anyone would, considering that you started this roleplay elsewhere.

A lot of people post roleplays from different sites here :) How you do it is up to you, but I would suggest making the system fair somehow to new members. If you don't give them the same opportunities your characters have, it'll just deter anyone from joining because they would feel like they were at a disadvantage :)

Reactions: Ner0
Some of my friends and I have been involved in an in-depth and extensive Roleplay on a separate site that involves complex stats, classes, jobs, and self-made arcs for each character. Recent activity has declined and it has been difficult to find new members. Would anyone take offence if we were to post it on here and continue where we left off, including a summary to past events and transferred our stats even though it might make us seem overpowered? Sorry if I sound like a noob.

I think you are missunderstanding how this community works :). If you wish to post a big ol' role play with your friends from another site, you are free too :) anyone who doesn't want a part of that will simply not join your RP, as this sight does not recquire that players be members of a certain play. It is more of a make your own setting and group and then play to your hearts content setting then a single RO site.

Status
Not open for further replies.