Cross café

Zero shrugged. "Crowwe, come over here and explain to us why it is you passed out earlier." Zero said patting on the seat that was next to him as it acted as an open invitation for Crowwe to come and take a seat next to him.

Name: Sly Cooper
Species: Racoon
Personality: Sly is sneaky and a ladys man with an art for stealing with stealth from other theives.
Appearance: A Racoon wearing a blue top and hat and has a cane with an s shape hook to one end of it
Where they came from?: Paris via ancient egypt
Other: Just defeated Le Paradox
1000px-Slycooperimg.png

--------------------------------
Sly rolls in hard through the door his cane coming to an abrupt clatter on the floor and he tumbled on the ground and crashes in to a table with aloud crash, "ow what a landing" he said as he gets up and dusts him self off.

Zero looked to the door, seeing an unfamiliar face literally roll in. "How much more exciting can this place get?" Zero asked himself under his breathe as he looked at the person who just strolled in wondering where he had come from.

"who knows" said sly as he picked up his cane and said "the names sly cooper aka Ringtail"

"Nice cane." Iris said. Lydia the cat, still not done calculating, hopped off the other chair and defensively hissed at the racoon.

sly lifts his cap in a gesture of thanks "thanks this cane has been passed down from a long line of my family who were all master thieves" sly replied

"I think I've heard of you. Quick question, does your dimension have a name?"
Lydia had not stopped hissing. She had never seen a raccoon before because she wasn't an outdoor cat and she didn't take newcomers lightly even then

yeah i think but im part of the cooper gang, my other gang members are Bentley who is a turtle and is the brains of the gang then theres Murray he is a hippo he is the strongman and getaway driver" Sly replies

Cooper Gang hu? Zero had never heard of it. Though he knew this guy must have had some hella good hearing since Zero was being so quiet when asking a question that was supposed to be to himself. Zero had never seen anything like Ringtail. It seemed to put him on edge. The only things he saw like that was in the facility. Though he had never heard of the Cooper gang in his dimension which was a place he knew rather well, so he eliminated the possibility that this raccoon could be from the same dimension as Zero was. He continued to observe.

"hey i got this photo of me and the gang coming back from defeating the criminal called mugshot" sly said and handed on of the people the photo of him murray and Bentley.
Sly-Cooper-001.jpg

"Cool." Iris smiled. She finished drawing her picture and set it down on the table. She opened the portal, reached in, and grabbed her gun, smiling. Making sure the special bullets weren't loaded, she passed the gun to the Swiss girl down the table. She hissed at her cat and it turned around and hopped on Iris's lap, growling with her ears flat against her head.

"so where do you eh guys come from" sly said as he pulled a chair from under a table and sat down.

"I come from a part of earth no one knows about. If they do, they see little of it." Iris thought of her past. "The place was odd though, with mutants, chimera, 'aliens', entities, time travelers, witches, alchemists, espers, other human-ish oddities. You name it it's there. My best friend was a dimension traveling dragon person who had major control over many things in his dimension. When he turned 16 he had full control over his dimension-shifting powers, though I haven't seen him since." A shadow came over her face. "There are normal people though, but most are astonishingly dull."

"I'm just from down town NewYork city. Nothing really special like a lost civilization or anything like that." Zero wasn't being completely honest but a litte bit of truth was still the truth itself. He figured he knew everything he needed to know about this Ringtail, though curiosity was still strong in Zero. HE preferred not to talk to much, so he figured he would just sit back for a while and let the others do all the talking until he felt the need to chime in.

- {♚ MORTY SMITH ♚} - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
tumblr_inline_n6bbxlR3xH1r8nxun.jpg

(this is my first time roleplaying on this site so let's fuckin try it. jump-ins seem cool)​

Name: Morty Smith
Species: Human
Personality: Nervous and awkward, generally has a hard time talking to people but is a good kid inside. A little bit scarred for life, but otherwise a completely normal teenage boy.
Fandom/Universe: Rick and Morty
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"A-aw jeez, Rick.." Morty said nervously, hoping to God that somehow Rick would hear him. But he wouldn't, of course, because he hadn't gone through the portal with Morty. The teen wasn't sure if this was some kind of sick joke or if there was an actual problem, but either way, he felt worse by the second. This seemed to be a café of sorts. Actually, the more he looked at it, the more it seemed like an intergalactic café instead. There were all different kinds of people scattered around.
Sighing, he went to sit at an empty table. "Aw man.. T-th-this isn't good at all." He hadn't even been there for that long, and he was already starting to panic. He was stranded in a strange place without anybody he knew, and, most importantly, without Rick, and therefore without the portal gun as well. He'd be stuck here for a while.​

Iris waved at the newcomer and offered him a seat if he wanted.
"So Sly what am are your friends like?" Iris continued. She once did have a group of friends, but after the one dimension traveled first, they disbanded. Some joined crime gangs, some joined the military, and others, like herself, became dimension drifters. Occasionally one would even find their true calling. Iris would be glad, then continue with life as a schoolgirl. "More importantly, where are they?"

The door to the cafe opened and a cloaked figure strode in, sitting down and pulling off the cloak revealed striking features and mixed matched eyes framed by soft curly red hair. She was delicate looking, but had a strong gaze. The pointed tips of her ears poked out from her hair revealing she was an elf. A high and noble race but this one a runaway. A pale yet deep scar crossed her cheek, ruining part of her beautiful face. Her gaze turned to glance at everyone curiously.

"Hi!" Iris said to the elf. "Do you want to sit with us?" She pulled another table over, adding to the spots available.
"Lydia can you get me a cheesecake? I just suddenly wanted cheesecake." Iris asked, and the cat hopped off the table to get some cheesecake.
Iris picked up the now silent headphones and studied them. "Hmm. Must be dead." So she wrapped the cord , drew up a portal, and put them in.
"Do you need anything? I can buy something for you. I have extra money from this dimension."

She looked taken back by the friendly offer, obviously not used to being spoken to so kindly she replied a bit hesitantly "sure" she moved and took a seat at the table. Looking at everyone warily but curiously "im Serenity by the way" she said in a soft naturally husky voice

Serenity? Now there was an Elf? What was next a dragon? Zero couldn't help but ask himself. This place was full of strange mixed races from all sorts of dimensions, he had to wonder how this place didn't collapse on itself.