Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucindas eyes opened and her farthest degeneration was what form she was in and she charged kana me tackling him and forcing him to the ground. She hissed her eyes bleeding red her silver hair a deep black and moved like a ghost.

She says don't touch my family ice consumed everyone rushing towards zero's feet and Silvia's it had already consumed Aaron he was fine though because his pure blood given power was ice.

Silvia fell to her knees once she didn't feel Kaname right on her. "Th-thanks..." She commented realizing she needed to work on being able to actually use Artemis later.

Zero had been shocked when ice gripped his arm when he tried to punch Rico then he heard Lucinda. He breathed a sigh of relief to hear she seemed to be alright. He didn't see that it had also reached his feet along with Silvia's but did notice that Aaron seemed to be consumed he was a bit relieved that Aaron's pure blood power happened to be ice so he wouldn't have to explain to much more to the headmaster. He began to examine how he could break free from the ice.

Lucinda screamed at kana me growling and hissing baring fangs she bit into kana me who froze in fear.

She saw a memory of her mom and she blacked out from the shock tears ran down her face as she was unconscious.

Silvia tried to look and see if her sister was alright and saw how she blacked out. Then Silvia took Artemis and tried to break the ice on her feet. She didn't expect to be able to stand after she feel with ice on them.

Zero took his free hand felt in his pocket for anything that might help him break the ice. "Aaron can you get free?" He tried to ask hoping he could hear thinking maybe being Aaron used ice he could break what trapped all of them.

Aarons hand extended and he absorbed the ice covering everyone. Kaname laughs and grabs Lucinda.

He says this one is going to be mine and Rico's personal level e blood slave we will feed off her as much as we could ever want.

Rido had broken free and walked over to kana me as they both disappeared together with Lucinda. Bloody rose lay on the ground covered in a very thin layer of ice.

Immediately once she was free Silvia turned and moved to try to grab her sister. But was to late seeing the three just seem to be gone. "No" She stated hitting her free hand on the ground. "Were do you think they went?" She asked not sure what to do now.

Zero was relieved that Aaron seemed to be able to free them he tried to move quickly but saw he was to slow. "Damn it" He seemed to hiss. He moved and picked up bloody rose examining it. "We need to find where they went." He said looking to Aaron.

Aaron says we need to go see the headmaster I have rights to all the records of the previous attacks here and Rido is one of rhem I have rights to let's go.

He walks over to a phone and dials the headmaster.

Zero nods and looked to Silvia. "Can you stand?" He asked seeing Aaron at the phone. After he saw her nod he walked over. "I hope he has something useful we can't waste time." Zero stated.

Silvia just sat till her dad asked if she could get up she nodded and stood not speaking unsure what really to say. She was just worried.

Rido says let's have a taste of her shall We brother? Kaname says yes let us feast on her. Lucinda says no back off leave me alone her faint red eyes glowing as they both bit down she slipped under. She had almost no blood left in her body and she needed to feed to get better she was paler than ever and she was at her lowest degeneration.

The headmaster says try an old warehouse just outside school grounds they used to hide out there when kaname was watching over rido.

Zero seemed to hear the headmaster through the phone even though he was a good distance from it. "Alright lets go quick. Should Silvia stay here?" He asked suddenly realizing he was getting ahead of himself trying to save Lucinda that he might be throwing his other daughter into immediate danger.

Silvia looked at him her face seemed to pout. "I was planning to help save my sister." She commented her voice sounding like a slight whine.

Aaron says no the pure blood in her means power and we need the more power working with us.

Silvia gave a smile at her farther hearing Aaron. "So what are we waiting for?" She asked looking at the two.

Zero sighed. Hearing his daughter looked to Aaron. "Well she's right about that. So let's go." He replied his expression seemed to not be pleased with Aaron's reply.

Aaron says put a hand on my shoulder I can get us there faster.

He waited until they did so then suddenly they were outside the warehouse.

Silvia placed her hand on Aaron's shoulder just before her dad did the same. Soon she looked around seeing he was right. "Yeah that probable was quicker." She replied and looked at the entrance. "Um would going in the front be obvious? Is there a way to sneak in?" She asked.

Zero looked around seeing they were at the warehouse just as Aaron said. "Alright thank you for getting us here quickly Aaron. Any ideas now to get in?" He asked after Silvia finished.

He says we can use the side doors have your weapons ready to go we attack now and we attack hard.

They both nodded. Zero easily took bloody rose and made sure it had ammo before making it click. "I'm ready and don't worry I have good aim." He stated.

Silvia never had put up Artemis and held it tight. She had practice just a little before with a stick when she was a bit younger. She wasn't sure how much that would help now but Aaron was right she could help she just knew it. Even if it wasn't by using Artemis.

She says uncle stop.

Aaron says let's get luci back!

Zero and Silvia both seemed to nod before being ready to move once Aaron did to lead the way.

Aaron kicked in the door and attacked

Silvia and Zero followed right behind Aaron to attack. Zero already looking for Kaname and Rido before he would point bloody rose. Silvia had Artemis in both hands as they went in she knew to keep an eye on her back as well even if they were after a surprise attack to get her sister back.

Status
Not open for further replies.