Status
Not open for further replies.
She said in silvias mind sweety use Artemis rod catch him from behind dad attack from the side go now after firing bloody rose she charged straight at kaname to take Aaron back.

Silvia and Zero then split to attack just as Lucinda had said. It didn't take Silvia but moments to appear behind Kaname and moved the staff to hit him in the back and Zero on the side who threw a fist at Kaname's face the same moment Silvia attacked Kaname's back.

kaname used his pureblood magic to knock everyone into the wall.

Lucinda hit the wall as kaname dropped aaron and he came after her kaname says hmmm your blood will taste good he pinned her with his magic and he had a red eye and a blue one.

She says no dont he bites down hard. she gasps her eyes wide.

Silvia hit the wall and slid down a bit from the impact. "That hurt..." She commented and moved her hands had keep hold of the staff which was probable what keep her from sliding all the way down. She pushed up to regain her balance at first not seeing her sister but only the back of Kaname.

Zero hit the wall and moved to get back up seeing Aaron freed. But it seemed a moment after they all were thrown back Kaname was already at Lucinda once more. He then jumped and grabbed Artemis from Silvia and moved to hit Kaname hard in the back at his neck. He would hand Artemis back to Siliva once she seemed fully back on her feet and had her surroundings.

He growled in pain as a crack was heard and he released lucinda .

She slid to the floor holding her neck her hair silver again.

Zero stood his eyes on Kaname. "Leave my daughters alone." He said and had pulled out a small extra gun he had. It seemed like a very small pistol. He throw Artemis back to Silvia who had finally stood up straight and had her balance. Quickly he took aim to shoot.

Silvia once she had caught Artemis she moved to go guard her sister and see if she was okay while it seemed there farther was going to try and get Kaname away from them or even kill him by the looks of it.

kaname which had actually been rido disappeared in a flash.

She says im ok do not worry silvia. she got up slowly and leaned against silvia for support as she was still really weak.

When the man vanished Silvia put up Artemis and wrapped an arm around Lucinda to help support her. "Um okay." She replied still a bit worried but not as much being her sister did speak to her.

Zero gripped his gun hard when Kaname which he didn't realize was Rido had vanished. "Damn it" He whispered under his breath trying not to draw any attention to himself he then walked over to his girls to check on Lucinda. He saw where she had gotten bit. He then carefully took her other side to help her stand. "Will need to report this to the headmaster..." He said and glanced at Lucinda. "Are you going to be alright?" He asked not sure if seeing if she needed to feed again was the wisest to go ahead and ask.

She says I'm a little weak and dizzy from losing blood but its OK I promise.

Rico appeared to kana me and says I got the girls blood she reminds me of juri brother.

Rico says brother if we get both girls blood and zeros blood we can defeat them without touching them.

Last edited:
Silvia gave a relieved sigh that her sister claimed alright. Zero looked at her a moment. "Alright if your sure." He replied trying not to ask to many times. "I'll also check on Aaron for you then." He added seeing how Silvia still keep an arm around her sister to help give standing support.

She collapsed to the ground unconscious as Aaron ran to her side worried and says Mr.Kiryu is she gonna be OK. He held his neck and said its not healing very fast. Blood ran between his fingers.

Rico says will you help me brother?

Silvia caught her sister before she could hit the ground and carefully set her down for Aaron to get a good look. "Dad?" She asked just as worried and waited. Zero moved and looked. "We should get her to the medical room and report to the headmaster. I think if we deal with the bite in time she should be." He replied only thinking of one other time he could remember seeing something that didn't immediately seem to stop bleeding or heal soon after.

Lucinda whimpered while passed out.

Kana me says yes brother Rico I will help you let's get her in the infirmary. The pure blood at the end of last class and the youngest when available.

Aaron nods watching carefully and picked her up and says lead the way Mr.Kiryu

Zero nodded and walked out the door once he had seen Aaron pick up Lucinda. He then waited till they were all in the hall to lead the way. Silvia waited to follow behind everyone.

Aaron says so your the famous one mr.Kiryu the level E who never degenerated. How did you survive sir? He watched Lucinda sleep.

Kana me says yes brother now go attack kiryu!

Zero continued to walk and listened to Aaron's question. "I simply owe a lot of it to Yuki." He replied. "She gave me a reason to keep my humanity. Even in the times I wanted to give up and have someone kill me." Zero continued to finish answering. Silvia keep walking with them she had paused at the door to properly put on Artemis and continued to follow behind she wasn't sure what her farther had answered because of the stop but it didn't take her long to kind of have an idea.

Rico appeared in front of zero saying surprise give me the girl zero!!!!

Aaron played down Lucinda and charged forward ice blazing in his and trays to freeze Rico.

Zero's immediate reaction to hearing and seeing Rico was his fist running toward his face. "No" he replied simply and soon saw Aaron run forward with ice blazing.

Silvia jumped but quickly placed her hand back on Artemis getting it back out. She took a few steps closer to her sister. She wasn't sure she could get Lucinda out of there on her own to get help at that moment.

Rido becomes frozen in ice saying in everyone's mind haha got her. Kanames arms wrapped around Silvia and he licked the spot on her neck that would always make yuki weak in the knees.

Zero glared at Rico being he already headed closer to him he soon extended a fist to punch the frozen Rico or well he seemed frozen. He didn't at first realize about Silvia dealing with Kaname himself.

Silvia had just gotten Artemis out when it seemed something licked her neck she felt her knees shake slightly. "Uh..." She muttered out of shock and forced the hand with Artemis to move to try and hit whoever was behind her.

Status
Not open for further replies.