Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero says my daughters if you run in to your uncle I want you to fight as hard as you can if I'm not there to protect you he hand died Artemis rod to Silvia after looking at it longingly.he smiles and says to my eldest daughter Lucinda my trusted bloody rose gun use these weapons wisely head master knows u both have them.

Lucinda took it and gasped collapsing to herknees

Silvia took Artemis after Zero handed it to her. Then when her sister took Bloody Rose and was on her knees she looked at her. Then back at Zero giving a nod understanding that the headmaster knew. "Sis." She said looking at her older sister wondering if that's the noise she had heard outside when her sister sighed. She didn't remember the last time since her sister had drank.

Zero gave them both a hug and as he disappeared a figure entered and pulled Lucinda against his chest throwing bloody rose out of her reach. Lucinda gasped for airshe was falling faster to the degdegeneration her eyes glowing bright bright red. Her thirst talking more control.

She felt claws at her throat the person days hello my nieces hmmm this one struggles so much. He held Lucinda against his chest baring her neck as he buried his nose into her neck.

Sivlia hugged Zero once more this time with her sister before Zero left. She didn't at first pay much attention when she began to look at Artemis then suddenly heard the gun fall away from her sister. Her eyes immediately looking at the man who spoke calling himself there Uncle. She then took Artemis out from the pouch it was given to her in and let the staff form. "Leave my sister alone." She stated not liking how the man seemed to appear right after their farther left.

Zero says damn it kana me leave my girls alone!!! He charged at kaname grabbing Lucinda from his grip and hr set her down as she choked coughing her eyes glowing red she was starving. He grabbed bloody rose and fired at kana me whom dodged the fire and left. (Can u control zero now?)

(Sure)

Silvia watched as their father came back just in time she would say. She moved in front of her sister when Zero had gotten her away from their uncle and had grabbed his gun. She saw Zero fire and then how it seemed that their uncle left.

Zero seemed to keep his eyes looking to where Kaname seemed to had left but turned to look at Lucinda. "Did he hurt you?" He asked looking at her and noticed how she was coughing. He could tell she needed blood from a pureblood.

She shook her head no saying in his mind no he was gonna bite me though I could tell. She seemed to growl or hiss almost she says daddy help me it burns.

Zero looked to Silvia. "Keep an eye out if you see any signs he might be back inform me." He said before walking past Silvia and bent down to Lucinda. He bent down toward her then placed a hand on her back.

She scfeamef in pain claws growing in she was degenerating even more. She days daddy..

Zero moved her to sit up some. "You don't have to hold back anymore." He said moving he head carefully he trusted Silvia was paying attention Kanema.

She says daddy are you sure? She was gasping Aarons scream rang out through the vampire dorms she says Aarons blood I can smell it nooooo.

Zero looked at her. "I'm sure." he replied and soon smelled the blood too. "Aaron should be alright one of the others should notice and be able to help her soon." He added he noticed how Silvia seemed to grip Artemis even tighter than before.

She says henry go help your best friend Aaron!!! Henry obediently ran to help and screamed a kuran pure blood!!!!

Lucinda bit down on zeros neck drinking her hair returning to silver her eyes gold as she drank.

Silvia bit her lip a bit hearing Henry scream simply by shock from his sudden outburst comment.

Zero keep a hold of Lucinda to keep her from being on the ground and waited for when she would be done.

She moved away from zero still hungry but she would not let her uncle kill her boyfriend aaron

Silvia looked at her sister and saw Zero move after Lucinda. She moved the staff to let her sister pass her easily. Zero held back out his gun to her. "This is your gun now I'll come with you both to make sure you'll be alright." He said holding the gun to Lucinda to take back.

She said thank you dad she took the gun her full pure blood form showing

"Your welcome sweety." Zero replied and saw how Lucinda once more looked more like her mother.

She smiled and ran upstairs towards Aarons room she yells uncle let my boyfriend go fire consumed the room as Lucinda controlled it and fired a shot with bloody rose at kaname.

She yelled get away from him the fire rushed at kaname but didn't harm Aaron it only harms kaname.

Last edited:
Zero and Silvia ran after Lucinda when she took off. When they arrived behind her they could see the fire being shot at Kaname. From the view Silvia saw she was pretty sure her sister's attack would be a hard one to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.