Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
A black RV Travel bus pulled up to the school. It stopped with a medium screech and a puff of steam. As the doors opened, a girl with bright blue eyes and long blonde hair stepped out. Her hair was probably to her knees, but she didn't have any problems with it being that long. She was focus on the piece of paper in front of her, waiting a few feet away from the bus as one of the crew unloaded her trunk.

She was humming to herself, her clear, crisp voice breaking through the silence of the morning as the bird had not awoken yet. She wore the white and black night class uniform as she stood there, her hair flowing slightly in the breeze. She looked up just as the crewman was setting her trunk down next to her. She had a satchel as well, but that didn't deter her from grabbing the trunk with one hand, easily lifting it. The crew man bowed to her, and she bowed her head slightly in return. She turned to the driver as well as the other crew members that were looking to the windows of the RV. She waved to them and curtsied, thanking them for their time with her.
"I shall see you all again. Thank you for all you're hard work." They all gave her words of wisdom and parting, waving as the bus drove off. Kazue wasn't sure when she would see them again, if ever.

With a quick turn, Kazue made her way to the dorm building. The sun danced on her golden hair as she walked. She quite liked the dawn. It was just the perfect amount of sun and the colors of it were beautiful. If she could live in a world where dawn was the only time the sun was out, she would love it. Though the idol knew that wouldn't happen. As an idol she worked a lot during the day. Most of her staff were either vampires or humans that knew of vampires. they limited her direct sun exposure as much as possible. Even if she had a shoot on the beach in the middle of July, Kazue never complained. She had fun being a idol. She would do it as long as she could. She was KayTee. She made it into the top 10 with her last three singles.

Well, she was KayTee. For now, she was Kazue Touya, vampire aristocrat.

Kazue soon reached the dorm building. She had her eyes on the piece of paper, but she was walking as though she had two sets of eyes and one was watching where she was going. She closed the door behind her and walked slowly before stopping in the middle of the entrance hall of the dorm building. She was singing now, her soft voice echoing and filling the room. It was a song she was doing for a cover album of her favorite songs. It was an older song, but it still held a place in her heart.

"Dare mo dare mo shiranai himitsu
Ochite ochite ochite
Mou modorenai tsumi o kizande mo kitto...."

Last edited:
Sayomi Shiki

The silence that left behind the young lady was soothing and even then he didn't feel lonely or down. Whether it was because of the fact someone else was in the room or that he was indifferent about it, he wasn't bothered. Sayomi put the lid over the keys and briefly looked at the vampire standing in the corner of the room. He was there to monitor that little situation that occurred between him and Adachi just a few moments ago. He got the feeling that vampire wasn't really fond of him, and if he was even slightly aggressive, things would get ugly in no time. That was something Sayomi wished to avoid at any cost. But then again, the one eyed vampire was just doing his job and Sayomi had no choice but to respect that. And he did it well, unlike himself. Sayomi didn't even bother to show off as a good and obedient sheep to begin with and now, that Adachi arrived, doing so would be everything but a piece of cake. That option of his was pretty much gone with the wind.

He got up quietly and walked towards the big window on the east side of the room. He smirked on the irony of vampires having a need for such wide and massive windows. As if staring in the darkness outside would do any good to the darkness that lurked behind their apathetic masks. Or maybe it was just the closeness of death that lighted up their hidden passion. Without hesitation he grabbed the high quality curtains and pulled them apart, revealing a faint light of dawn coming through the polished glass. The sun was emerging behind the tree tops an was now reaching the gates of the academy. Always admiring it, he sometimes regretted his very existence. As the source of whole life it was so far away from them while being so close. Both frustrating and discriminating them as already dead and unnecessary. Seeing it that way, he could understand the frustrations that many of them carried in their hearts. Being born to sin wasn't helping at all. He wanted to believe that will for power in their circles was just another product of pointless and sad life, but he was aware that it would be the same as saying that all humans were good. They weren't. Not by nature. Couldn't they tell that they are no better?

And that was where it hit him. One of those memories he wished that he could forget. Once implanted in his mind, the image refused to fade as he stared at the familiar sight. Was it the same sun it was so many years ago when she smiled at him the last time? Or the sun never changed? How funny would it be that the source of all life would share the same traits with their pathetic existence. Non-changing, doing the same thing over and over again, mocking those beneath. An image of her fluttering dress in the early morning sun haunted him for so long. Touching the gentle curtain fabric and hearing a somewhat distant singing voice coming from the hall, Sayomi encountered his memory once again. He encountered that traitor sun that got out seemingly too early that one morning from long ago, her calm face, pain and the only time he had shown weakness. Weakness that died with her. He then remembered how he pleaded her to try and make things right, and how he begged her to take her life the easy way once she calmly asked for the worst fate.

His hand clenched to the curtains and shook a bit. Only his own cold, dead heart knew how it hurts when you stab and let out the dearest blood of all. And only that same heart knew how chaotic it was to love that much and yet trying to hate. At the point he managed to hate, even for a bit, he shamelessly pierced her chest and ripped out her heart. And then she smiled. Why would she smile? Why, when it was just one step over the edge before the sun burst through the hole that was once filled with the heart he held. And soon there was nothing left but dust that was carried by the wind to the distance he was no longer able to follow. "I love you too." Was what her smiled face said the last. Never again.

And then there was him... Sayomi frowned and clenched his jaw, still glaring at the sun that emerged more. There was him that dared to follow him and enjoy the sight. Sayomi knew he enjoyed. He could smell it miles away. Just as he enjoyed now. Shamelessly and endlessly. But he forgot one thing; what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, and Sayomi never cried again after that morning. Not when they were able to see. Never again.

Sayomi jerked as the couple of early morning day-class students appeared in the yard. He glared at the girls a bit confused before one of them looked up at him and nudged her friend. They seemed thrilled to get a glimpse of anyone from the night-class attendants. He could easily hear their giggles through the closed window and see their arteries pumping blood through their young white necks even from that distance. The urge from before reappeared, but less in intensity. The last girl was still more beautiful. Even so, he smiled charmingly at them and nodded respectfully, before closing the curtains and walking towards the hall, leaving them to giggle further. On his way out, he addressed the present vampire that remained silent. "I do hope you realise that it was merely an act of a gentleman." After what Tsuchiya-sama suspected in his last encounter with the girl guard, he made sure to keep it clear. "If not, then I am more than glad to confirm it to you." He smiled lightly and relaxingly towards the one-eyed vampire and nodded walking out. "Have a good day."

In the hallway, he only looked at the newcomer that sang before. She was just in time. One minute later and she would be dealing with much more than possible false tunes. He smirked and ascended up the stairs. His bed and solitude once again seemed too tempting. Sleep was all he needed.

Last edited:
After having left the others, and found her room, Sakura had stopped, standing by her suitcase, opened on her bed. After the long journey from London, and to Japan, she felt the need for freshing up, and so she did.
A bit of powder here, some shadows there, and a thin layer of make up there.
The power of femininity.
Yes, many would huff at her obsession with appearance, but when that was all you had left in life, what else could you do?

As they had no classes left to show up at, she shredded the uniform, and took on one of the classic dresses meant for evenings, from the suitcase.
Light blue, with a darker layer underneath.
She enjoyed that, dresses that had depth.

With a book in hand, she walked to the common room, and smiled gently as she could hear the piano play. Perhaps staying there would not be too bad. There was a piano there at least.
Finding a chair in the corner, she sat down, and started reading, letting the music just play in the background as a soundtrack to the words.

Kurai smiled slightly at his sisters kiss, what a gentle flower she was, even if she was more powerful than all these aristocrats combined. "Good night little Aka bear" Using the nickname he had given her when she was a babe. Once she departed his room, he notices she didnt grab her suitcase that he had brought up with him, shaking his head lightly at her forgetfulness he picks up her suitcase with ease and walks out of the room to catch up to her. Seeing her interacting with another male vampire his eyes narrow, when he looks closer at the vampire he recognizes him, Adachi...That cunning bastard, what was he doing here?

Kurai walks up behind Akahana his demeanor quite intimidating with his dark stare.
"Aka, you forgot you suitcase. Adachi...." He sets her suitcase down beside her and suddenly gives Adachi a big smug smile. "You've decided to join Cross Academy? I never took you for the "get along with humans" type." His voice is light and casual, a sharp contrast to his dark gaze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emi heard someone call out to her, turning toward the voice she saw Kaito coming up to her, smiling softly and shaking her head at him. He always seemed to show up at the oddest times. Giving him a small wave she waits for him to make his way to her before responding.
"Not really, I met one of the night class students as I was keeping guard to make sure none wondered over here. He seemed pretty nice, where have you been?" When he makes the comment about her appearance she sticks her tongue out childishly at him. "Gee thank you, its always nice to know that I look like hell, baka" Her voice is sarcastic and teasing, she wasnt actually offended but she wasnt let him get away with it. Suddenly frowning she leans a little closer to Kaito sniffing she suddenly shakes her head scowling at him. "You were smoking again wernt you? If the headmaster catches you your gonna be in troouuubbllee. Smoking is bad for you anyway" Her voice is chastising a lot like a perturbed mother or gf. Wiggling her index finger in front of his face.

Kaito flashed her a friendly smile. He had become fond of her in her time at the academy. Then again, she was the only human around besides him, and that definitely helped. She was also quite sweet, and even though she teased him and scolded him, he often considered it endearing, although he wouldn't admit it. Kaito let his hands slip into his pockets as he listened to her, looking away when she mentioned that she had run into one of the night students. The young man found it surprising that she still had no idea what was really going on at the school. He figured it'd be wise not to tell her, lest it put her in danger. So, when it came to the night students, he didn't talk about them much, and when he did, he never made any mention of what they truly were. Of course, he still spoke ill of them when they weren't around, he couldn't hide his distaste for them no matter how hard he tried.

"Nice, huh?" Kaito replied simply at first, his gaze still away from her, looking across the campus at nothing in particular. When she asked where he had been, he looked back to her, about to answer when she caught the scent of his cigarette, likely on his clothes. He rolled his eyes at her scolding and finger wagging, shaking his head. "Yeah, yeah. I have my reasons. Besides, its not like their going to do much of anything about me smoking unless I do it in front of them. They probably haven't even figured out that I do it yet." The young man replied quietly, looking at the ground with a defiant expression. After a few moments he looked up at her again, same expression on his face while he spoke. "You know, the tired and messy look is good on ya." He said lightly, gently poking his index finger into her chest before drawing it back into his pocket.

Hagewashi nodded as Sayomi spoke to him, "Just doing my job sir, have a nice day". He bowed until the aristocrat walked out of the room then rolled his eye. At least this one was honest about his flirting, last time Hagewashi dealt with a flirtatious vampire it ended up with him having to mutilate the corpse of the girl he seduced so as to cover up her true cause of death. "The life of a cleaner sure is glamorous.." He mumbled to himself as he went to the curtain and peeked out, seeing the two girls staring wistfully at the window Hagewashi opened the curtain to give them a look that he used to intimidate feral animals. The girls squeaked in fear and quickly scurried away, nodding in satisfaction Hagewashi closed the curtains to turn and examine the newly arrived girl that was reading a book. Walking over to her he respectfully waited until she looked up at him, "Hello miss, my name is Hagewashi. While I am a student here as well I have been assigned to the academy so as to take care of the residing aristocrats. If you need assistance or want anything simply use the intercom in your room. I am available at any time so as to make everyone here comfortable." Hagewashi bowed and respectfully stared at the floor. While he is not much of a socialite, Hagewashi recognizes a lady of wealth and status and knows from past experience how easily disgruntled they become if their needs aren't met. His introduction was simply a pre-emptive measure to prevent any problems.

Akahana squirmed uncomfortably as Adachi kissed the back of her hand. For some reason unbeknownst to her he screamed of deceit before he had said more than one word. She delicately took her hand from him when he released. He seemed to be telling the tooth, although her perception of him was that of a liar. 'You're just paranoid.' Akahana scolded herself silently. 'No dangerous vampires would be allowed into Cross Academy. First you were untrusting of poor Sayomi and now Adachi! I really must apologize to Sayomi though...' She thought silently. "I assume you address Sayomi when you speak of the young master? Yes we met on the way to the dorms." Suddenly Kurai stood at Akahana's side and she gave him a smile that quickly turned to a blush as she noticed her suitcase in his hands. "Ah! I'm sorry oniisama, I'm so forgetful!" She exclaimed taking her suitcase from him. The glare he was giving to Adachi was making her a bit uncomfortable, but when it turned to a grin she was stunned. His gaze was dark and that paired with the smile gave him an eerily evil look. "I-I think that we should all just turn in for the night." She addressed everyone, trying to lessen the ongoing tension in the room.

Last edited:
He noticed the way she looked at him, and how she was uneasy around him. It was not surprising, because Adachi would seem like that, especially to a pureblood. They are all probably looking over their shoulders all the time, in case someone else would rise to power. Constant danger surrounds the purebloods, even with Adachi around. His gesture was kindly "rejected" as she pulled her hand away, though it did not faze Adachi's mask. He kept his smile across his face as he put his hat back on. "Indeed, Tsuchiya-sama. Sayomi Shiki is indeed the young master I am referring to." Adachi gave her a kind and an easy respond, even though his appearance was to that of a young male, just like Sayomi's. Some people might even question why he would refer to him with respect and honorifics like that, but the answer to that was actually very simple. Sayomi is the son of the person Adachi "works" for, who is also the head of the Shiki family, which, eventually, Sayomi will inherit. Adachi smirked to the thought of it, but noticed Akahana's brother, the other pureblood, Kurai, approaching them. The fortune of the stars must be on his side, for meeting not only the sister, but also the brother, and obviously the young master. He kept on bumping into interesting people. Cross Academy was definetely a place for a unique bunch.

'Kurai...' His eyes narrowed down, as he could clearly notice the aura he was giving away, and it was definetely not the "good" kind. However, Adachi had met with Kurai before, but that was not something to pry upon. He smiled at the brother, without budging or fazing from the intimidating look Kurai gave him. "Well, what can I say Kurai-sama, even vampires have to change throughout their long and prosperous lives. Wouldn't you agree?" He sarcastically added, though with a small grin on his face. Honestly, Adachi knew that the purebloods are very powerful, and alot is to be considered before anything rash is to happen, but he knew better. Because, the higher up the mountain, the more treacherous the path. Also, you have the council, where Adachi has an inside man, and then you have the rest of the vampires, who cling to nothing but the light, to seize the opportunity to get on the good graces of the purebloods. It is very ironic, atleast in Adachi's cunning mind. However, he was different. Adachi has always loathed the necessity of hope, because, like death, it even puts the most powerful people on their backs.

Adachi knew that now would be the time to ease the situation, atleast for the female pureblood who stood in between them. If she could notice the aura her brother was putting off, then probably the ones lurking around the building would've noticed. There was no need for Adachi to prolong the inevitable, so he decided to comply to what the sister uttered. "She may be right, Kurai-sama, maybe we should have a nice chat like this some other time.." He finished, followed by him turning around, with his back facing the purebloods. He started to walk away, and waved his hand in the air as a gesture of goodbye. "If you want, you can always find me in my quarters." He decided to add a little flare to what he said, though it was directed at the brother. If he wanted more information, than maybe a visit to his quarters wouldn't be so bad for him. Because then and there, they would be alone. Also, Adachi was never afraid of the purebloods, but he knew the power they had.

He made his way towards his own quarters, which was in the dormitories section. Being a student during the night classes at the Academy was going to be quite the experience. Seconds later, now that he was alone, he pulled his cellphone up yet again, and dialled a number. The voice on the other end was of a male. "I've met with the purebloods, and I also met him.." He started, as he kept his gaze on the ceiling, while approaching his quarters. "Yes.. Yes.. He's doing fine.. For now.. And I will keep you in the loop. That is why I am here after all." He stopped in his tracks, just before his own quarters, though his free hand was in his pocket, and he stood there in a relaxing position. "Indeed. Be well.... Shiki-sama.." He finished, followed by him putting his cellphone in his pocket. A sigh came out of his mouth, wondering why he was so popular today. Moments later, he smirked to the thoughts of the events that unfolded from his arrival. Things could only get more interesting from here on out.

Kazue was completely absorbed into her music. She hear a sound and looked up, but saw nothing. Someone must have passed her, but she hadn't notice. She looked around the entry hall, now noticing the grandeur of it. She admired the building. It was old, but beautiful, and it was still in wonderful condition. She turned her head back to the direction she believed the dorm rooms were, and headed there.

She ascended the stairs, still carrying her suitcase with ease. She was still mostly focused on the music in front of her, but she did notice someone speaking. She glanced up for a moment to look around. No one was in her general area. She shrugged and turned the corner slightly, noticing the talking had gotten a little louder. She looked up once more and saw someone that was very familiar. She set her trunk down as she looked at the man from the back. Where was he from? It was on the tip of her tongue! When he turned slightly, she took a small sharp breath in when she remembered who he was. Kazue dropped the papers and rushed forward, her arms outstretched as she all but tackled him to the ground. "It's you! Oh, I didn't think I would ever see you again Adachi!" She said, hugging him tightly.

It was quite noisy outside of Mizuki's room as she read her book as she waited for classes to start later in the evening. An strong and intimidating aura could be felt outside of her room, so she saved the page that she reading last and placed it down on the bed next to her. Curious, she unlocked her bedroom door, opening it to see that the two pure blood siblings were standing outside one of their rooms. She watched as the young man from earlier speaking with them, before going off to his own room. Not wanting to really meet the siblings just yet, she closes the door to the room and walks over to the large window that looked out at the Academy.

Many of the day students were making their way to their own dorms, while looking up at the night students dorm, admiring whoever they looked eyes with. Mizuki enjoyed watching humans, but she never understood the fascination they had for those who were vampires. Sure they were blessed with beauty that very few humans had themselves yet she knew it also had to deal with the fact they were mysterious to them. Although they lived normal lives, the only difference between them and humans were their aging, powers and money. Making eye contact with a few of the male students, she could see them swoon under her stare. It bothered her to be around human men, because it would only remind her of someone close to her that she lost in the past year and a half.

Adachi was about to enter his quarters but heard a sound to his right. He turned around, only to notice a blonde haired woman running. His eyebrow raised in curiosity, wondering why she was running in his direction. He looked behind him, pondering if there was something there. However, that was not the case, as she got closer, he could note that her eyes were on no one but him. 'Why is she running towards me?' He curiously thought to himself. Seconds later, she glomped him, or more like, tackled him. "What ar-" The momentum brought him to the ground, and his hat fell off of his head and to his side.

He was confused by what she said. Who was this woman? What was she after? How did she know his name? And above all else, why was she hugging him? It was really awkward, but at the same time, it was quite perplexing. She hugged him tightly as he looked at the ceiling. Trying to understand the unexpected situation he was in. "Wh-.. What are you doing?" He asked her in a confused state, before taking a small pause. "Who.. Are you?" He questioned her, trying to confirm who the blonde vampire was.

Kazue hugged him tightly. When he started asking her questions she looked at him, a partially sad look on her face. "I'm Kazue. Kazue Touya. You don't remember me.... do you?" She asked as she moved off him, sitting on the floor next to him. He didn't look like he was lying. He really had no idea who she was. "Ah, it makes sense though. We only met once, and we didn't even talk." She smiled a little and sighed, smoothing out her skirt as she looked at him. "I'm sorry about that. You can just pretend like it never happened." She said a bit embarrassed. She looked around nervously, not really sure where to go from here. There wasn't much you could say after that. She noticed his hat on the floor. She must have knocked it off when they impacted. Kazue blushed again and reached to pick up his hat, dusting it off. "Ah sorry about your hat. Here you are." She said as she handed it to him.

When Kazue realized that they were still on the floor, she quickly got up, offering a hand to help him up. She was not a typical aristocratic vampire. While yes she did have manners, but she had spent a lot of time with the humans in her few years as an idol. She had picked up a lot of their mannerisms, but she knew to act her class at parties and other social events. She smiled at Adachi as she waited to see if he would take her hand.

For some reason, this woman, she knew Adachi. Judging by how she answered his questions, she clearly stated that they've met someplace before. Adachi was still confused, wondering where they've met one another. Just like before, information was his middle name, however, he couldn't recall meeting the daughter of the head of the Touya family before. "I know of the Touya family, but I dont know you personally." He stated, trying to clarify the situation. She pulled herself off of him and sat beside him. Her reaction to his questions was not thrilling in her eyes, he could clearly notice that she was somewhat displeased by what he said. But, to Adachi, he couldn't let what she said drag him down, or make him feel uneasy, because so far, everything has been going according to his plan. So why was the daughter of the Touya family showing interest in him? If anything, he should be the one showing an interest in her if she was a part of his grand plan. "It's fine.. Don't worry." He added, before giving her a simple smile, as if nothing was wrong. Adachi looked around the floor and noticed her holding his hat, followed by her dusting it off before giving it to him. He grabbed the hat and placed it back on his head. "Thanks, Touya-san." Even if he didn't know her, he knew that she was the daughter of a powerful family, just like the Shiki family. So showing her the respect she deserves, was what he would do, unless she came in his way.

Adachi noticed her wanting to help him get up, however, he re-adjusted his hat before pushing himself off of the ground only to grab her hand half-way up. "There is no need to pretend, because in the end, it did happen." He stated, before giving her a smile. He dusted his pants off before reaching for the doorknob to his quarters. Just before opening the door, he looked at the aristocrat next to him. "Give my regards to your parents." He finished. She was not important to Adachi, because to him, she was just another aristocrat from a royal family. She was not part of his plan, nor was he interested in her. But this was something he did not expect, because deep down in his mind, the lingering thought of where she could have met him was etched into his mind.

Kurai's smug smile slowly fades into a intimidating glare at Adachi's words. Not responding to Aka's words he watches the cunning vampire leave. "Have a nice sleep....Adachi-chan" His voice was as cold as ice, using the feminine honorific to irk him. Once he was out of sight his glare fades, his dark aura growing lighter as he turns to Akahana. "I wouldnt reccommend hanging around with Adachi, Aka. He's dangerous and cunning, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants." His voice is warmer but has the big brotherly tone as he gently pats her head. "You're right though, we should turn in for the day. I'll walk you to your room Akahana" His tone let her know that there would be no arguing about it. He didnt want Adachi or any other males following her into her quarters. He may be overprotective but Akahana was about the only thing he cared for, he'll be damned if he didnt take care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emi folds her arms across her chest giving him that "disapproving" look she tended to give him when he knew he was doing bad. Shaking her head at him she sighs.
"I swear Kaito your impossible" Her held a teasing not to it though. When he mentions her tired and messy appearance she turns away from him with a hotty huff. "I am not messy, thank you. Anyways we should get back to the dorms, right?" Despite her words she was feeling extremely tired.

Aahana sighed as her brother offered to walk her to her room, leaving no room for argument. "Sure Kurai. My room is the one right next to yours, but I'm sure you knew that." She said.

Without waiting for him Akahana picked up her suitcase and headed towards her room. Akahana loved Kurai, but he was a bit overprotective at times. When she arrived at her room with Kurai she yawned and smiled at him. "Thank you oniisama." She said, entering her room and closing the door.

Akahana undressed and pulled on a large t-shirt for a nightgown. Moving to the windows she closed the curtains before crawling into the bed. Pulling the blankets up to her chin she began to doze off, the light of the day weakening her powers and causing her to get tired.

Last edited:
Kaito resisted the urge to smile at his partner's words, instead crossing his arms again as he looked away. "Hmph. Maybe. Or, maybe you just nag a bit too much." The young man said with a hint of sarcasm, his medium pitched voice taking a sort of joking tone as he glanced back to her. When she mentioned going back to the dorms, it sounded like a good idea. With the sun rising, the day students would be beginning their classes before long. "Yeah, you're right. We should get back to the dorms soon. I'll walk ya, if you'd like." The young man said tilting his head to the side slightly, his expression still remaining virtually unchanged.

Hagewashi wandered back to his room. Reflecting on how classes will play out due to the power struggle. Sighing he entered his room and flopped down onto his bed. Awaiting the start of the night class.

Kurai made sure Akahana was safe in her room, giving her a small wave as she shut the door and heads back to his own room. Once inside he closes the door, unbuttoning his jacket and shirt he throws both to the floor before plopping down on his bed, wearing nothing but his pants as he lays on his stomach against the extremely comfy mattress/covers. Within minutes he's sound asleep, a light snore coming from him as the sun rises higher in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~

Emi glanced at him in a not so sure way, her arms folded across her chest, after a moment she sighs. "Fine, make one more ill comment about me and I swear I'll kick you" Her voice is teasingly threatening.

Adachi did not wait for the blonde vampire to give a respond. He stepped inside his room and shut the door behind him. Standing there for a moment, he wondered who that vampire was. It was the first time he had experienced such a thing, where a stranger glomped him like that. Unfazed by the event that just occured he raised his hand above his hat and grasped it, only to throw it on the bed before him. Seconds later, he took off his jacket and placed it on the table next to the door. With both his hands in the pocket he glanced out the window next to his bed. He stepped forward and walked next to it, raised both his hands and covered the window with the curtains. Day was upon them and the sunlight was ruining his beautiful skin. A small smirk left his face before he sat down, on the sofa chair in the corner of the room. He loosened his tie and unbuttoned his white shirt half way down, revealing his chest down his navel. He leaned against it, followed by one leg crossing the other, sitting in an elegant manner. His left elbow was acting as a medium between his arm and the arm supporter. His index finger along with his thumb was on his chin. A curious posture was made as he glinted with his green eyes, followed by them being halfway open. If someone would have looked at him now, all they would have seen was the manipulative, the mischieveous and the playful aura around Adachi. "Well, what will tomorrow bring.. I wonder.." He grinningly whispered to himself. He closed his eyes, but did not sleep. He was in a relaxing position, just lazing off until the moon would take over and the sky would change color.

Kazue was left in the dust, or rather the hall way. She didn't have time to respond as Adachi simply closed the door on her. He didn't seem to like her, though she couldn't blame him. She had pretty much just knocked him to the ground without him knowing who she was. No matter how much she thought she knew him, she still had no right to glomp him without him actually knowing what their connection was.

The blond vampire sighed, she walked back over to her trunk and picked it up with ease, making her way to her room. When she opened the door, she was happy to find the decor to fit her style. White and gray vertical stripes covered the walls, white molding lining the room. She had dark wood furniture; two dressers side by side on the right side of the room made for copious amounts of space for her clothing. There was white painted vanity, the only light colored piece of furniture in the room, near one of the windows on the wall opposite of the door to the hallway. The dark wood bed was on the wall opposite of the dressers. It was a four poster canopy bed, white curtains covering the actual bed from sight until they were either pulled open or tied back.

Kazue admired the room for a moment before closing the door behind her and setting the trunk down at the end of her bed. She decided that she would unpack tomorrow. She opened the trunk and pulled out her night gown, slipping into it after changing out of her school uniform. She yawned as she made her way to her bed, sliding in and relaxing with a sigh. She stared up at the canopy of her bed for a moment before closing her eyes to sleep. She wondered what tomorrow would bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.