4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I'm open to almost anything, ask and I'll tell ya if I like the idea or not.
A light breeze blew through the air, carrying with it the scent of honeysuckles, and Cross Academy was silent at this time of night save for the sound of car engines as limousine after limousine pulled into the drive. It was the student arrivals for the new night class and the night was abuzz with the energy from the new students. Within one particular limousine sat a young girl and a man just a few years older than her. They held a grace and beauty that was unnatural, in fact all of the arriving students for the night class held the same grace and beauty, for they were an unnatural and dangerous class. The night class was special for one reason, because it consisted of nothing but vampires.

Sitting within her limo Akahana gazed wondrously out the window at the large school they were approaching. Smiling she turned to her brother who sat in the same limo, directly next to her. "Kurai can you believe it? We're actually going to school! Isn't it going to be so exciting to be around so many other people?!" Excitedly she gripped his arm before returning to the window again, practically bouncing as she watched the other vampires exit their cars, ready for her turn.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Chiasa stared out the window of the limousine as the moon shone through and reflected off her face perfectly. She refused to look anywhere else but the deep night sky and the scenery as the world just on the other side of the limo door passed by. Although, happy to get away from her father and the horrible home she left behind, this wasn't much better. She despised having to go to this school and made her number one priority to avoid anyone as much as possible. Interaction with anything was not her most favorite thing in the world.
The limo eventually parked in front of the school and the girl made a quick, swift movement to get out of the vehicle, carrying the little bit of luggage she had with her and looked around at the other vampires exiting their limos. Who even are these so called pure-bloods? How was she supposed to "make a good name for her family" anyway if she didn't even know who they were? Whatever, not like she even cared anyway.

Kurai let a heavy sigh escape his lips as Akahana nearly bounced out of her seat in excitement, nearly the complete opposite of her he found no real excitement in joining a school. Studies didnt intrigue him much, not that he wasnt smart, in fact he held an intelligence nearly unmatched, or so he liked to think. But the same thing over and over again bored him, granted he was bored easily. His bright azure gaze slowly goes to Akahana who was clinging to his arm.

Now if that had been anyone but his little sister, they would most likely be at his mercy. But for Akahana he would do nearly anything, even go to a school that he loathed. Giving her a small smirk he chuckles lightly at her words. "If you say so little Aka, remember though I dont tend to play nice with others." His voice was deep and smooth like silk as he absently runs a hand through his golden locks.

Hagewashi stood motionless at the entrance to the academy. He silently observed the various vampire aristocrats exiting their limos. He patiently scanned the crowd, searching for the faces he had memorized from the dossier on the pure blood family. There were bodyguards in the crowd, but none of them had the complete absence of morality like Hagewashi. This lack of compassion is how he earned his name. For he never felt any remorse and followed orders no matter what they were.

One of the limos had a girl with white hair that was covering her sad face. "Lady Chi please do not cry If your father where to hear of this he would kill you. he would say you are bring shame to the family" a voice in the limo said to her. she looked up at a older man in his 30's and have small grays. he is Chi's Butler James. She smiled softly and said "I know James." he sighed softly and looked out the window. "James I'm sorry about Nana" she said with a soft voice that you could hear pain in. "I knew you liked Nana you two would make a very nice couple. I always made fun of it. S-She really liked you" she said as a small tear fall. "Lady Chi its not your fault I do not blame you like your father. you just need to control your hunger much better." he said and patted her head. "you know I will never Hate you" he said with a very serious voice. "now come on my lady clean up and get ready to leave the limo and meet new people." "thank you" she said with a sad smile. even thought hearing that it didn't help the pain of what she did.

"Remember Nanami, get in good with Akahana and be sure to get her to wear one of our items." Nanami's father said for about the hundreth time that week. The teenager was irritated and desperately wanted to slam her head into a wall repeatedly to block out his voice, but instead she just nodded and gave her dad a thumbs up before dashing out of the Benz. Her family didn't own any limos because her dad thought they were incredibly tacky, plus he had a trong relationship with a Benz designer and didn't want to ruin that connection.

Nanami started towards the academy entrance and it was then that she realized that her father hadn't bid her goodbye or at least said "I love you"... She let out a sigh, tugging her luggage behind her and slumping against the wall of the entrance. Her dad had become so cut off and work oriented lately...Sometimes she wished that they were still starting out so they could at least be close again.

Emi was standing against the far wall away from all the arriving night class students, she was to keep an eye on them to make sure none of them wandered onto the day class grounds. But she wasnt suppose to interact with them unless needed. She sighs softly looking up at the nearly full moon, it was a beautiful night, she was always fond of the night despite having a small fear of the dark. She flicks a stray lock of snow white hair with what seemed to be multiple different colored streaks in it back behind her shoulder to fall to the small of her back with the rest of her hair. She was wearing the usual day class uniform which was mostly black, the only difference was she had a sort of badge strapped to her right bicep with a white cloth. The badge symbolized that she was one of the Night Guard, there to basically keep the peace between the night and day class.​

• Love
Reactions: EpitaphQueen
"I know oniisama, so thank you for coming to this school with me... I don't think I could do it without you, be in a strange place with so many strange people. Everyone's eyes are on us, waiting for us to mess up so that they can make a big deal of it. I'm glad you're here." Akahana gripped her brothers hand for an instant before dropping it, acutely aware that he wasn't much for affection. As they pulled to the front of the long line of cars Akahana leapt from the black car without waiting for the driver to open the door. He gave a disgruntled look and she blushed apologetically. "Sorry I forget about etiquette sometimes." Turning she leaned back towards the car. "Come on Kurai!" She exclaimed. Trying to act a little more eloquent she walked to the back of the car where their driver held the now unloaded luggage. She lightly took her trunk from the driver with a smile. "Thank you." Laying her luggage on the sidewalk she pulled Kurai's up as well and turned to smile at her older brother. "Ready?" She questioned, her heart fluttering a little bit at the sight of how many people were actually gathered here. Slowly she approached the small forming group. "Hello everyone, I'm Akahana and I hope we can have a great school year." Addressing so many other vampires caused a small blush to cross her features, but she overcame her shy nature to do so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Be a good girl now, Sakura. Make us proud. Don't be a shame to the Hanabusa name. She had been told by her parents repeatedly that she would have to behave after the rules, and not even be near breaking a single one of them. That she would have to make her parents proud, and that she would have to be a girl that even Aido would have been proud of.
A perfect little doll, with perfect behaviour and perfect grades and perfect looks. Not one mistake could be done.
With a smile, she put a foot out of the car, and so the other, and took the suitcase from her driver when he held it out for her. With only fashion from England, and the rest of europe, she feared she would look like an outsider. The others were most likely all from Japan after all.

With a walk on high heels, she approached the forming group and smiled gently. "Bonjour, I'm Sakura Hanabusa" she greeted the others with, not thinking about that she said hello in french instead of japanese. It really had not been clever by her parents to send her to Cross Academy instead of a european one. "It's my pleasure to meet you all, let's make this year a great one, shall we?"

Chiasa pushed her way past a slowly forming group of students, making an irritated noise as she heard everyone greeting each other happily. Her heals made a quiet clanking noise against the ground as she stepped quickly, making sure her distance from others was far.
However, it was such a lovely night, the moon was out full and bright and the light shone down on the world around her and the lovely light breeze that ran through her hair and hit her pale skin felt actually very nice. She'd have to admit, this environment she was put in at this current time actually had her relax a bit. Or at least more relaxed then she'd been for quite some time. But once she snapped back to reality and remembered the situation she was in, she made an annoyed looking face and rolled her eyes, going farther and farther away from the group of the night class.

Sayomi Shiki

"Mr. August, you may stop here." Sayomi mumbled rubbing his forehead lazily, while he was sitting on the car's back seat. Again, he slept through the dusk and avoided his parents. Luckily. The driver hesitated. "But, sir. I was told to drive you exactly to the Academy." The vampire chuckled, finally opening his eyes. "I do believe we got ourselves feet to use, don't you think?" Even though he was talking to his driver, he always paid him respect. Driver nodded. "I suppose, sir." Without a need to talk further on, the driver pulled over with a squeaky clean black, luxury car, and he went out to open the door for vampire. "That won't be necessary, Mr. August. I believe you know me at least that well." August nodded and smiled lightly, moving away. Sayomi was indeed the only one of his family that didn't expect anything to be done for him and August still found it pretty unusual.

Gentle and yet masculine fingers pressed the door handle and pushed the doors. Sayomi stepped outside smiling lightly.
"If it is not of silver, no need to worry. I probably can handle it as you can see." The driver bowed his head lightly and respectfully. "Of course, sir." Vampire chuckled and patted driver's shoulder. "Very well then. That would be all. Drive safely." August nodded once more, and sat back into the car, driving off. Sayomi thought how August was his favourite driver by far. Even though he was pretty old, vampire had a sort of respect towards him. He was a good man. He looked up at the moon that shined in the dark night sky and stretched, sobering. After fixing his uniform, he put hands into the pockets and walked towards the academy. He could have easily just run and be there in no time. But where is fun in that? What kind of celebrity are you if you are not a bit late for the party?

But he wasn't late. By the time he got to the Academy's gates, there was already a bunch of limousines in front of it and he smiled. That was already so much fun. All those suited vampire males and adorable vampire ladies in one place, all there to humour their demanding parents. How come they were all, including him, so powerful and yet so pathetic when it came to saying no to your parents. Indeed, really sad. Paying no closer attention to all those perfectly pale faces, and not bothering to see where is pure-blooded family so he could greet them, he sat on the nearest bench under the tree and closed his eyes again, slightly annoyed by all the whisperings. He would come in last. Ladies always go first.

Last edited:
Kurai patted his sisters hand as she gripped his arm in an attempt to comfort her, though it was a rather foreign concept to him. When she opens the door herself instead of waiting for the driver he chuckles, following suit he opens his door without waiting for the driver who was now casting him a disgruntled look. Not paying the man any mind he takes his time walking around the car toward the group of vampires that his sister was about to address, a heavy sigh escapes his lips before he puts on a dashing smile for the group. His right hand was in the pocket of his pants, the left was holding his white uniform jacket over his shoulder in a relaxed way so he was only wearing the uniform pants and a black dress shirt that he left the first 2 buttons undone along with the collar.

"Hello one and all, my name is Kurai and this is my little sister. Touch her or speak to her in any way I dont see fit and lose a limb." His voice was relaxed and casual like he was talking about the weather but it had a deadly undertone to it as his bright blue eyes hold a intimidating glint to them. Once that was over with he walks over to the luggage that Akahana had gotten out, picking up each handle with his one hand he lifts it up with ease. Carrying it all with one arm he heads toward the night class dorms, not really caring to mingle any further with the other vampires.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Emi watched the vampires gather closely, raising an eyebrow to the girls greeting toward the others. So this was the one that started this whole thing? She was a part of some royal family or something that was all she knew. Akahana seemed nice enough but her brother-Kurai was an intimidating sight, his words only making it worse. Looking away from the group she notices a man sitting on a bench not far from her, he was wearing the same uniform as the night class so he must be a part of them. Why wasnt he joining them? Curious she pushes herself off the wall she had been leaning on and walks slowly up to the man, his back was to her so she couldnt tell his features very much.
"Hi there, your part of the night class right? My name is Emi, I'm a student of the day class and a member of the Night Guard." Her voice is light and upbeat, the kind that seems to always find a way to cheer you up.

Akahana excitedly clapped her hand together as the newest girl approached and introduced her self in French. "Oh bonjour là! Vous devez être de la France, je suis Akahana, le plaisir de vous rencontrer." Smiling she finally got to feel a bit more comfortable around these other vampires, and then Kurai had to open his mouth. As he walked away she turned back to everyone, a bit stricken. "He really is very sweet, I'm sure he's just nervous..." Watching him start for the dorms she bit her lip. "Maybe not..." She murmured before taking off after him. "Oniisama wait for me!" Turning around she waved at everyone excitedly. "SEE YOU AT THE DORMS!" She hollered so that they could hear. Finally catching up to Kurai she looked up into his illuminated face, tilting her head slightly. "Oniisama you're going to give them a bad first impression. I can take care of myself you know." Pouting cutely she crossed her arms and stared up at him through her eyelashes. "You didn't have to be so rude." This just further proved the vast differences between the siblings. Akahana seemed to be a bright cheerful social butterfly while Kurai was dark and anti-social and maybe a bit over protective of his little sister.

Last edited:
Hagewashi meandered over to the two pureblood siblings. "pardon me, my name is hagewashi. I am a representative of the council and I am here to tend to your needs." As they walked along Hagewashi noticed Kurai staring at him suspiciously. "dont fret my lord. I am but a class C vampire. I am not even allowed to address either of you by name." Hagewashi gestured to the dorms. "you two will be rooming on the top floor while the aristocrats are living on the second floor. I am living in the basement so as to not disturb anyone. If either of you require anything there are intercoms in your rooms. I hope I can be of service to you both." Bowing again Hagewashi holds the door open to the lobby of the dorm.

Sayomi Shiki

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't exclude every voice around him. Usually, sleeping was the perfect strategy to drive away any unwanted yapping batlings, or a food that simply kept disturbing the perfect sound of blood flow and even heartbeats with constant gasping for air in between sentences. He never appreciated those loud expression of feelings. Although humans were more prone to it, these days it spread like a virus and disturbed the coffins. The moment they would awake, those young batlings were up to no good. In both matters; feeding...and talking. Such a shame. He sometimes simply missed the silence and here, it wasn't even rational to expect anything like that. Sometimes silence was more efficient and smarter than words. Like when you would simply send someone to hell. Yes, silence...along with music so dear to him. Unless it was singing, voice to him had no purpose.

He gave up. Instead of bothering to take a nap, he watched the royal siblings in the middle of the crowd. They were perfect, just as it would be expected from someone like that. Picture perfect. He liked the guy. He seemed to appreciate the lack of words and an empty dictionary. Sayomi smirked. He was impressed enough. He watched them walking into the Academy, before a bright voice disturbed his undivided attention.
"Hi there, your part of the night class right? My name is Emi, I'm a student of the day class and a member of the Night Guard." He shut his eyes firmly but briefly, not sure what to think about the voice that invaded his mind through his sensitive ears. It was quite melodic, full of potential. Still a bit loud, but it wasn't as bad as most of those he encountered in his long existence. Even though he wasn't hungry, Sayomi sensed the smell of perfect young female blood flowing through her veins, and undisturbed heart beat. She was calm. She had no idea. Not a single sign of fear, not a single movement that would highlight the prey wounded with fear. The deepest and the deadliest wound one could have. No excitement for hunter and yet, he caught himself biting his lower lip with his fang until it bled.

He had to answer? Not really. But he wanted to. Not like he had any chance of a good nap left, and the encounter was just way too tempting. He dragged the fang out of his lip that healed instantly, retrieving blood with no stains left, and nodded speaking with his calm and even masculine voice.
"Am I the part of the night class?" He chuckled lightly, getting up and turning to face the girl. And indeed, she was above average in beauty. Pretty unusual for human females. Whether if it was because it was true, or because smell of her blood overwhelmed him for a moment, it didn't matter any more. He smiled lightly and fully turned towards the girl, staring at her eyes that still showed no fear. It was certain. She had no clue. But it was just fine. "You tell me. Do I look like one?" She was the brave one alright, and that was to be appreciated. Sayomi chuckled, approaching lightly just in case and taking her hand in his, kissing it as it was supposed to be kissed as the hand of a lady. "My pleasure, Emi. Lovely name for a lovely lady." Still smiling, he replied bowing down lightly and with the hand over his left side where there was no beating. But she didn't have to know that. He caught the smell of her blood again but he said nothing about it while he maintained his calm face. "Sayomi Shiki is my name, miss."

Last edited:
She eventually reached the dorms, surprisingly before anyone else. Her heals clanked against the floor and echoed throughout the large building. Maybe she had some time to explore before someone would show up. That'd be nice. She drug her luggage behind her as she slowly looked around the first floor. She soon found a set of stairs and wondered up to the second floor where she found all the rooms. After looking around the floor to see if there was anything, Or anyone, else there she found a room to her liking and settled in. She unpacked what little things she had and sat down on her bed. Now there wasn't really much to do for the time being.

Turning just before entering the building Akahana tensed up. "Some of us seem a little too close to the humans." She zeroed in on Sayomi, watching his interactions with the human guardian closely. "I hope they all know restrictions of the Night Class, I don't want there to be a misunderstanding." Turning around she smiled at her brother. "Oniisama you go ahead. I'm going to go make sure everyone makes it to the dorms with no sidetrips." Flipping back around she headed back to the archway to the school without waiting for an answer. When she arrived at the archway she spoke loudly enough that everyone could hear. "I think it's time everyone made their ways to the dorm, daybreak will be coming soon." Her eyes flashed to Sayomi as she said this.

Last edited:
She had been about to speak to another one of the females when Akahana shouted that they should go to the dorm. It was true, they should start to enter and find their dorms soon, to settle in before they should sleep.
Sakura corrected the skirt before she grabbed the suitcase again, and started to walk, as she passed the pureblood princess, she smiled kindly. "No, je suis en japonais. J'ai habité en Angleterre. Je sais juste comment parler français." She was of Japanese blood still, even if she identified as english. Then again, if spoken to in french, she would respond in french. No girl with respect for herself let that amazing language stay forgotten.
"And if I may inform you, Miss, être as you said it, is the infitive form of the verb."

Kurai looked down at Akahana as she caught up with him rolling his blue eyes at her words, he didnt care if he made a good impression or not, what he said was the truth and if they didnt like it, he didnt care. "I'll always protect you Aka, even if you can take care of yourself." His voice was matter of factly, that was about as affectionate as Kurai got, at least in public. He raises an eyebrow as the lower ranked vampire approaches them telling them he was there to serve, that wasnt all that uncommon so he disregarded it. Giving Hagewashi a bored look as they made their way into the dorms, hearing Aka say she was gonna make sure the rest made it to the dorms without fail he gives her a slight nod. "Alright, be careful little Aka. I'll go scope out our rooms"

Kurai makes his way to the top floor still carrying his and Aka's luggage with ease. He walks to a large and finely decorated room at the end of the hall, it held a queen size bed with an elaborate carved wood poles on each corner that was centered in the room against the far wall. A grin comes to his lips, dropping the suitcases next to his bed he walks out to the balcony staring up at the fading stars. The dawn was coming making the twinkling lights in the sky disappear till another night.

~~~~~~~~~

Emi blinks a bit surprised at the mans beauty, he was quite handsome, of course she had heard of the night class students being abnormally beautiful but it was still surprising. Smiling politely she nods at his question
"Well unless that uniform is stolen, I believe you do". Her voice was slightly playful but friendly. When he kisses her hand she blushes lightly getting a bit embarrassed, "Uh, th-thank you. Its a pleasure to meet you as well Shiki-san." Her multi-colored eyes seem transfixed on the man in front of her, there was some kind of allure he held. Suddenly she heard a girl calling out for the others to get to the dorms that dawn was coming. Breaking out of her trance-like state she shakes her head slightly causing her hair to flow around her in the light breeze. Giving Sayomi a friendly smile, "Well I guess you must be going then, I'll see you around Shiki-san. Have a nice day" Her voice has a friendly and upbeat tone. Giving him a respectful but quick bow.

• Love
Reactions: EpitaphQueen
Sayomi Shiki

"Some of us seem a little too close to the humans." Or that was what his abnormally sensitive ears caught. And they were never wrong. He darted his eyes towards Akahana and smiled faintly, straightening up. She indeed got the wrong picture, but it was nothing unusual. "I hope they all know restrictions of the Night Class, I don't want there to be a misunderstanding." There was a fine line between being nice and flirt. However, he knew distinctions and restrictions in this case very well. But she was of pure-blood. There was no reason for him to even argue. "I think it's time everyone made their ways to the dorm, daybreak will be coming soon." Sayomi smirked and daringly returned gaze to Akahane. Not a threatening one by any chance. Just calm and gentle gaze. She was a lady alright, and he always appreciated that.

"Well I guess you must be going then, I'll see you around Shiki-san. Have a nice day" Sayomi looked back at Emi once she spoke with her "happy-go-lucky" voice, followed by a decent and quick bow. Indeed, her happy personality stirred her aromatic blood in her veins and sweet scent burst out once more through her pale neck. This time, he ignored it completely. The urge was strong, but he knew better. Through years some just learn how to sustain it. Remembering some sad events in his family, he was glad that he was the one of those lucky ones, that mastered the art of sustaining. Chuckling lightly, he landed his hand on top of Emi's head as she made her bow and patted it gently. Her hair was soft, just as he though. "Take care, miss Emi." He replied calmly and briefly.

He moved towards the Academy entrance, quite slowly, allowing ladies to go in first. He was patient enough. Founding himself in front of Akahana, he took on the soldier stand and smiled charmingly at the vampire girl.
"I do not mean to disobey you," He spoke somewhat lazily and sweetly at the same time, making a slightly deeper bow on a decent distance from Akahana, paying her respect she deserved as a young and pure-blooded vampire lady. "But ladies first, Tsuchiya-sama. I do hope that is not a problem." He straightened up, making sure he doesn't offend her by an eye contact that was longer than needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.