Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds fine :) this everybody's roleplay, not just mine. It was only my forum that brought everyone together, now it's everybody's to develop. (Within reason of course)
Hehe yay! Your awesome! I'll get Emi's bio done by tonight. I'll let you know when it is =D

Done with her Bio. I'll wait for her to be accepted before posting :)

@Nat if you could get your bio up today you won't fall behind.

Alright Emily is accepted lol

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Name: Sakura Hanabusa

Class: Aristocrats

Powers: Mind controll

Height: 160 cm tall

Weight: A lady never reveals her weight.

Appearance:
784349-bigthumbnail.jpg

Bio: Sakura was born in europe, by her parents who were japanese vampires. She always admired her relative named Hanabusa Aido and wished that she too could become friends with a pureblood like he did.
Spending her whole childhood with the British vampires, she grew to have a very posh and british way to look at manners. As the older sister, she was very protective of her younger brother. When her younger brother was killed by a level E vampire out of controll, her whole look at humans turned to that they were good for one thing only, and nothing else. She decided that she would never ask for a pureblood to change a human for her, and that she stayed with for as long as she has been alive.
Thanks to the loss of her brother (which was the only other japanese vampire she was close to, other than her parents) she grew distant and worked on only becoming a doll to be seen in public, perfectioning both her looks and behaviour. She tends to get bored all on her own, but at those times she just read a book, or take a midnight walk out in a garden.

Sakura is accepted. I'm so sorry I haven't continued yet. I don't have access to acomputer.

*crash the door open and yell* Is this still accepting?! I was blind but now I saw this!

Good! I am posting my CS right now...It will take a while though, but mine is female aristocrat with hemokinetic power. Is that ok? *put the door back*

That is something @EpitaphQueen will have to answer >_> her rp lol.

People need to start making men...We have SO many girlies XD

Ok then, it's a guy. I'm indifferent about gender really. Maybe guy would be even better ^^
And ok, shall post CS when I'm done and it's easy to edit later. Tnx ;)

Ok then, it's a guy. I'm indifferent about gender really. Maybe guy would be even better ^^
And ok, shall post CS when I'm done and it's easy to edit later. Tnx ;)
Yay! Thank you lol, sorry if I made it seem like I was pressuring you. Not my intention I swear.

Cant wait to see it :)

Not at all my friend, I am quite good in dealing with both male and female characters. You shall see ^^
And I am working on it right now, yes.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Oh yay another male character! We're always accepting hehe and male characters for sure!

Name: Sayomi Shiki

Class: Aristocrat

Powers: Hemokinesis (ability to manipulate blood)

Height: 6'2 ft

Weight: 176 lbs

Appearance:

tumblr_inline_mx5l06jnz51s9os5b.png

Bio:

He is just a single child that is raised to have everything he ever wished for. A rich ladies man, cool, calm, mysterious and collected, master of his ability. Although he is extremely intelligent, he prefers to act dumb and uninterested in things. Over all, he likes sleeping, reading and art. He plays cello and piano, and has a killer smile and deep masculine voice that human ladies and some vampires just can't resist. Sayomi hates drama queens and braggers as well as blood poisoned by "junk food". Though the circle of people he knows is wide, he likes to get lost here and there and be alone. Emotional intelligence is his strength, but strangely he is weak towards animals and kids (but he never let it show in front of others that consider him cold hearted). He had a lot of affairs but never anyone he really cared about, though he doesn't seem to mind. As for getting along with pure-blooded family, he left it to go with the flow since over the top suck ups is something he dearly hates as well, since he was also sucked up to a lot. Knowing how painful and annoying that is, he would rather rip his all fangs out before he would do the same thing to pure-bloods, even though he was asked to do so. He respects them, but really just doesn't give a damn. Only point when he becomes aggressive is when extremely provoked, defending kids or ladies in distress (for reasons only he knows) or is challenged by a stronger vampire. One of his flaws is that he simply hates loosing the fight he was certain he can win.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
There we go, I didn't put a lot in it since everything else about his personality and stuff should be revealed through RP.

I love it! Accepted :) Come on people! Post post post! I can be a nice GM or I can drain you of all your blood for not posting!!!

Sorry I haven't really posted anything. I've been really sick and last night I didn't really feel like doing anything. Then earlier I couldn't really think of anything to respond with. Sorry!!

On my lectures now. Will post as soon as I get home :3 Cause...my phone and my fingers suck <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.