Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximum of two characters a piece maybe three if you can prove to be able to handle it. Yes human characters are allowed, but interracial relationships will be frowned upon. There aren't human aristocrats? I'm confused by your question Tazelwurm.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
Maximum of two characters a piece maybe three if you can prove to be able to handle it. Yes human characters are allowed, but interracial relationships will be frowned upon. There aren't human aristocrats? I'm confused by your question Tazelwurm.
Okay cool, I think ill make a human girl then :) Also what about the Pureblood powers thing?

Oh shit, my bad I got confused. xD

Can my character have the ability to turn into a squirrel? It goes with her personality (she's really energetic and irritating).

That is a strange power that I never would have thought would be brought up. I mean, I suppose I don't see anything wrong with it, but powers are usually beneficial to the user. I suppose if that is the power you want though you can have it. @~x~Fýlakas ángelos~x~ I'll mail you a thing on pureblood powers.

It actually will end up being beneficial to her as she can be somewhat irritating and she might need to get away from someone quickly if they get pissed at her. And also she needs to stalk Akahana for a bit so she can weasel her way into her life and become her friend so she can wear her father's clothing and increase their popularity. :3

But if you want I can change the power to something else like...Mime manipulation or something. ^^

You can definitely have that power, it's just odd lol

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Lolz didn't see the power thing I guess my power would just be something in the lines of blood because of my character and her fear of it.

Haha you have a starter I still need to write one for my rp I have not got any idea what to write really ~_~'

I've been so ready for this RP ever since it came to mind.

Nice starter I liked it. Really long ones kinda bother me lol, I hope you dont mind that I gave Akahana a nickname (well Kurai did) @EpitaphQueen

Name: Emi (Eternal hope in Japanese) Kingyosou (Snapdragon in Japanese)

Class: Human

Powers: N/A

Height: 5'6

Weight: 138

Appearance: 22043-anime-paradise-white-hair-anime-girl.jpg

Bio: Emi grew up in a family that seemed to always be on the verge of poor, not that it bothered her much. As a result she became very mature at a young age, but she was always kind and caring, even a bit hardheaded. She has helped out her family of 2 sisters and 1 brother as much as she could, with being the youngest of them all.

She got a sort of scholarship to the Cross Academy just before her 18th birthday, the only condition was that she had to be a part of the "night guards". Which were certain students that kept the day and night students from mingling with each other by patrolling around campus at odds throughout the night. Gladly accepting the conditions she has now been a student at Cross Academy for a little over a month and loves it, despite being completely unaware the night students are vampires.​

Last edited:
@EpitaphQueen: Question! *Raises hand* lol. Do they still have human students that are on "guard" duty like Yuki and Zero were?

-Jumps up and down- May I pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaseeeeee join in? I've been looking for a proper VK rp for a long time. Please please please???

Of course you can join :) we're still accepting always! I figured that the dorm president would take care of controlling the vampires, but I guess if you guys wanted we could assign hunter children to do it.

@EpitaphQueen: Well I was thinking of having Emi be a patrol/guard during some time of the night to make sure the night class doesnt mingle with the day class (such as crossing the border between dorms ect) but she doesnt know the night class is full of vampires (yet) ?

That sounds fine :) this everybody's roleplay, not just mine. It was only my forum that brought everyone together, now it's everybody's to develop. (Within reason of course)

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Status
Not open for further replies.