Cross Academy Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm...one more app you say...
Edit: would it be ok if I made a CS for a level C vampire? just to add a little bit of hierarchy interactions. Plus I might have a sneaky idea.. >:)

Yes all classes are welcome. I only said that Aristocrats were preferred because level C vampires are not very common. I kind of had a plan for the whole level D thing though.

Interesting. If you want to tell me over PM or something I would be happy to go along with anything you might have in mind. ^.^

Leave the level D's to me lol you can have your class C vampire.

It has come to my attention that I forgot something important in the CS. Some aristocrats have a special power and I would like to open up that option to all of you. I will be adding in a list of things that I think would be acceptable as powers. If there is one you don't see that you think would be appropriate for your character don't be afraid to ask. I'm open minded and unless I have a really good reason to, I'll never say no. :)

WIP

Name: Hagewashi

Class: Level C

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Appearance:
rp guy.jpg

Bio:
Hagewashi was turned by a member of the Council several decades ago. While still a level C vampire he is actually a spy for the council. Using his lower class as cover the council has put Hagewashi as a student assistant at the school. His job is to serve the aristocrats and purebloods and cater to their needs. But in secret his actual mission is to spy on the aristocrats and watch over the purebloods. After the the catastrophe that resulted in the almost total extinction of the purebloods the council does not want to take any chances. So they assigned Hagewashi to the school to guard the purebloods with his life and eliminate any threats.

Hagewashi means vulture in japanese. This is because Hagewashi was used by the council to take care of messes that would be revolting to normal vampires. He lost his left eye after when he protected a member of the council from an assassination attempt. The council realized his usefulness and consequently has used him as their tool to clean up messes in the shadows.

(better?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I would prefer to keep all of the characters as students. The night class being the only reason that vampires are really allowed on school grounds unless for visiting purposes. Other than that I think he looks good.

Each Aristocrat can only have on power, correct? If so, do you want us to add it our CS?

Wonderful you're accepted! I'll be putting up the main thread later tonight. We're still accepting though!

Correct. Only one power for each aristocrat. You can add it to your CS or just tell me what you want it to be. It's going to go into your bio on the accepted list regardless so it doesn't much matter.

Correct. Only one power for each aristocrat. You can add it to your CS or just tell me what you want it to be. It's going to go into your bio on the accepted list regardless so it doesn't much matter.
Alright! I think Elemental control sounds really rad so I think I'll choose that one for her.

Alright. With that one in mind I'd like if you would pick just one element though.

Perfect. Fire is all yours.

Me too. Waiting for the others to claim a power or tell me that they're ready.

I'm a little rusty on my vampire academy knowledge but why do the human aristocrats have powers?

Last edited:
A bit of history:
A thousand years ago a boarding school was built. This school consisted of a day class and a night class. The night class held a terrible secret, they were vampires sent to this school to bring peace between the Vampire Hunters Association and the vampires themselves. While at this school the students were supplied with blood tablets, small pills to quench their thirst. While not particularly tasty these tablets made coexistence easier. Leading the night class was a pureblood by the name of Kaname Kuran, a well-respected young vampire, but also extremely powerful and influential. Many events led to a large scale battle at Cross Academy that obliterated the schools night class. After a course of events the night class was once again reinstated. Although the founders of the class later passed away with no more purebloods within sight what was thought to be the final pureblood gave her life to eliminate the pureblood lineage and to give her love a human life.

Over a thousand years later a pureblood family has surfaced, the last of the purebloods. They go by the last name of Tsuchiya. It is a small family of four, which is the norm for purebloods. The night class still exists at Cross Academy, but with only two or three attending vampires. One day however, a rumor spread that Akahana Tsuchiya would be attending the night class this year. Many aristocratic children were suddenly signed up to go to Cross Academy.

[spoili] Level A Vampires, also known as purebloods. The heritage of these vampires hasn't been diluted by human blood. They are the strongest type of vampire and have the most significant powers, and can destroy any lower vampire with ease. However, despite the fact Purebloods are very powerful, they make up for it due making up only a very small portion of the vampire population. The Senate holds Purebloods in extremely high regard, to the point where it is taboo to kill or even harm a Pureblood. As a result, they are treated like royalty. The powers of Purebloods are dangerous to both their fellow vampires and humans. Purebloods have the ability to compel lesser vampires to do their bidding. If a human is bitten by a Pureblood, that human will turn into a vampire. The Pureblood and ex-human in question have become bonded as Master and Servant. The master is able to completely control their servant, while the servant becomes incapable of ever killing their master, even if they wish to. When Purebloods die, their bodies slowly disperse into small sparkles and then shatter like glass. [/spoili] [spoili] Aristocrats, also known as level B vampires, they are elite vampires with specialized abilities beyond normal vampires.These are also very powerful vampires, but not as powerful as Purebloods, due to having a small amount of human blood in their ancestry. They have super strength and speed, as well as specialized powers such as mind control or freezing matter. When an aristocrat is killed, they turn to dust like all other vampires except for Purebloods. These aristocratic vampires are still able to be compelled by Purebloods, but enjoy a much more independent lifestyle in general. The Council of Elders is usually made up from their ranks. [/spoili] [spoili] Levels C, D and E include humans who have been turned by a Pureblood rather than being born as vampires. These ex-humans would eventually go mad with bloodlust and become a "Level E" if they are not stabilized by drinking the blood of the one who originally bit them. Stabilized ex-humans are known as "Level C" or "regular vampires", and humans that have been bitten but have not gone mad are "Level D". Level C vampires. These are average vampires with no significant powers. Level C vampires are not usually seen in the anime but have several different appearances throughout the manga. They only have super speed, strength and they heal faster than a normal human. Ex-human vampires, also known as level D and level E, are the lowest form of vampires, humans who have been turned into vampires by being bitten by a Pureblood vampire. The E in Level E represents the word "end" because after falling to level E, it's usually the end of their life after losing control. If they don't want to die, they'll have to drink the blood of the Pureblood that bit them. The consequence is that the Pureblood would have complete control over the person and that person would truly become a vampire. [/spoili]

So basically the main idea of this roleplay is that I would be playing the part of Akahana a member of the last remaining purebloods. Everyone else's roles would be those of the children of aristocratic families. The main goals of the aristocrats is to get close to the purebloods, having them on your side could prove to be in favor of the aristocrats as purebloods have immense power.
Akatsuki, Hanabusa, Kurenai, Touya, Souen, Shiki, Ichijo, Hio
Name: (Keep it Japanese please, this is a Japanese school)

Class: (I'll be playing the only pureblood. Aristocrats are preferred.)

Powers: (If aristocrat)

Height:

Weight:

Appearance: (Pictures are preferred)

Bio: (Vampires are not an overly dramatic people, they get bored easily due to their long existences, aristocrats not as much as purebloods)
So it's pretty simple. If I get like seven apps I'll start the main thread. Spots can be reserved and we're always accepting new students.[/spoiler]

Name: Akahana Tsuchiya

Class: A- Pureblood

Height: 5'4

Weight: 117

Appearance:
1251936950_7471_full.jpeg

Bio: Akahana is the youngest of the Tsuchiya family and also the most caring. She is affectionately called 'little lamb' by members of her family for her sweet ways. With her sweet ways though, comes naivety. Akahana is quick to trust people, somthing that isn't good in the case of Purebloods. The person that she holds in the highest of esteems though is her older brother Kurai. She trusts Kurai without a shadow of a doubt and they hold a very close relationship. The two seem to balance each other out perfectly, perhaps the cause of their close relationship. When Akahana was told that she was going to be sent away to school she begged Kurai to go with her as she'd never had any interactions with other vampires besides her family. Thankfully Kurai had agreed and she actually began to get excited about going to school.
AnimeVampireGirlPurple2_zps60816996.jpg
Name: Chi (means Blood in Japanese) Akatsuki.
Class: Level B - Aristocrats
height: 5'2
weight: not telling.
bio: Chi is the youngest of her family and is the most silent one in her family. She also the hated in her family. her father does not like her because she fears blood and her and her father are not on nice terms for one another. but she does have one person that likes her. her Nana loves her she understands her that is till Chi kills her out of hanger that's when her father notice her other side of her that's when she made her go to the Cross. she silent when she gets there out of fear of death. she also still morning her lost of her Nana. She never wants to lose control or get close to anyone anymore.
Name: Nanami Kiyomizu

Class: Aristocrats

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 132 Lbs.

Appearance:
500px-Choi_sweater.jpg

Bio: Nanami was born in Japan, but spent a lot of time with her father in America. Her father was a clothing designer and often traveled to different countries for inspiration and to strengthen business relations. Nanami often wears her father's creations to increase his business' popularity, although they were quite famous already and had accumulated quite a bit of money. They quickly rose from the middle class to the lower upper class, but Nanami's father wasn't satisfied with their improved status. He wanted to be at the very top, so when he heard about the pureblood enrolling in Cross Academy, he quickly enrolled Nanami and gave her these simple instructions:
"Get Akahana to wear one of our products."
Name: Kurai (Dark in Japanese) Tsuchiya

Class: Level A - Pureblood

Height: 6'4

Weight: 218

Appearance:
tumblr_mmi1dgqBes1qjhemuo7_1280.jpg

Bio: Kurai is the the 2nd oldest in his family, he is the older brother of Akahana his little sister. He has a relatively boring life so far as a pureblood, often finding entertainment in the manipulation of others. Being as jaded as he is, he is surprisingly very protective of Akahana. Anyone dares to harm or threaten her and they'll find at the very least a limb missing and everyone knows this. He has taken the "silent but deadly" role to a new level, that is of course when hes not "playing" with others. He only shows his true feelings to only one person, his little sister and even at that its not very much.
Name: Chiasa (Chi to anyone close to her) Akiyama

Class: Level B- Aristocrat

Power: Elemental Fire

Height: 5'2

Weight: 126

Appearance:
anime-girls_119789.jpg

Bio: Chiasa was born as an only child in Japan. Being so, she was often bored and lonely, not having anyone to do things with, especially because her parents were never around. Her parents were money obsessed and were always out on what they told her were "business trips" although she new better. She new they were out stealing and killing, always amazed their wish to be rich could drive them that far. Later in her life her father came home, only to tell her that her mother was gone. He never told Chiasa what had happened to her but she feared for the worse. After then, her father stopped leaving home and began wasting their money on drinks. Her drunk father soon became violent towards his daughter and made things worse for her. Soon, after word that members of the Pure-blood family would be going to Cross Academy, her father was quick to enroll her into said school telling her that "She better make herself useful and make a good name for their family" However, that's not what she wanted. She was now cold and spiteful and cruel to others. She enjoyed hurting those lower to her. She was easy to anger and hard to get close to. Getting close to some pure-bloods was not what she wanted to do.
Name: Hagewashi

Class: Level C

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Appearance:
rp-guy-jpg.27090

Bio:
Hagewashi was turned by a member of the Council several decades ago. While still a level C vampire he is actually a spy for the council. Using his lower class as cover the council has put Hagewashi as a student assistant at the school. His job is to serve the aristocrats and purebloods and cater to their needs. But in secret his actual mission is to spy on the aristocrats and watch over the purebloods. After the the catastrophe that resulted in the almost total extinction of the purebloods the council does not want to take any chances. So they assigned Hagewashi to the school to guard the purebloods with his life and eliminate any threats.

Hagewashi means vulture in japanese. This is because Hagewashi was used by the council to take care of messes that would be revolting to normal vampires. He lost his left eye after when he protected a member of the council from an assassination attempt. The council realized his usefulness and consequently has used him as their tool to clean up messes in the shadows.
Controlling elements such as fire, water, ice, lightning
Control over the mind such as forcing people to do things, creating false memories, or creating illusions
The ability to move things with ones mind with or without the object being in sight
If there is one in particular you would like but don't see, don't hesitate to ask. I will only say no if I have a valid reason to. That being said I would like if you didn't use the same power that someone else has already chosen.
I have a few questions.
1. Can we make human students?
2. Can we have more than 1 character?
3. Do Purebloods have the power thing too or just the aristocrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.