Crimvale Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know when I'm next allowed to post. But I wanna get a bit more stuck in considering

I'M IRRELEVANT RIGHT NOW.

I don't believe in posting order.

Post when you have something to say.

Reactions: Charlie
*puts @Zen in a headlock*

Relka can't leave just yet, m'dear. Sure, she can be walking away, but not vanishing entirely.

She needs to tell us about.......... the things... now running Westyard.

*wiggles his eyebrows mysteriously while Zen passes out*

BLARGH. I shall edit then.

Wow, way to go, ZEN

Yeah, nice going, Zen. *Joins Asmo, Unanun, and Grumpy in the shove circle*

Hey, I'm not shoving anyone.

I'm just wiggling my eyebrows.

Intensely.

Yeah, well, at least I did something.

*gets pushed*

Instead of bickering--

*gets shoved*

About stupid Seige --

*falls to the ground*

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: unanun
Wow really, Grumpy, now you're just going too far.

*Tosses beer cans in Zen's lawn*

Okay, that's the last of my plotty posts. Just some nods to a previous D&D quest.

Where we go from here is up to you guys. We can go with Garrick's plan and sneak into Westyard to see what kind of 'orrible oligarchy these "Evil Knights" have set up.

OR, we turn around and follow a different plot. Darath's church contact is not in Westyard, so if we want to find him that will entail going to a different part of the castle.

The world is your lobster. Tell me what adventures you crave.

Ina-Oster will be pushing for the most dangerous missions. The reason will be revealed as soon as everything gets fucked.

I'm down for whatever adventure we can have that will draw a spot light to all the new characters.

I wanna flesh those guys out, since Lorn, Torrim, and Garrick have so much back story, I don't want to just overwhelm the plot with it.

It might be a shout to leave the Westyard story to one side for now, then. That's gonna be oldfag-heavy in terms of plot, whereas if we cut our teeth elsewhere in the Keep first that'll give new characters some time to get established and what-not.

Yeah, so maybe we should do the second suggestion for now. It would make sense, really. We're mid-to-high level now, but that means all the Holy Rollers are probably ridiculous. And that River of God plot is going to be pretty long.

Side quests first to pump up our muscles!

TL;DR

I'll go for what new people want to do.

Ahem....

TAKE ME TO CHURCH!

*beat the fuck out of Zen*

Okay, let's go find Inquisitor Quin and hand over this artifact before the Hark Sharks track us down.

*reaches for the axe, face bloodied and swollen*

Worth... it...

I'm crippled with self doubt and can't post without a GM holding my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.