Crimvale Keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone fully Chaotic Neutral this time, woman.

Try and shoot me in the back this time, and I will kill your ass. >:[

Veptoria Taelwen

Veptoria, a tiefling, deriving from an infernal bloodline, was born into this world with conflicting morals. She stands on a more chaotic neutral path, fighting, occasionally, with the evil that lies deep within her nature. Natural instincts tell her to corrupt and bring forth evil onto the less fortunate. However, on occasion she will perform minor acts of kindness. Showing there is more to her than a cursed soul, deemed rotten and hellish by the world.
She wishes to concur her natural instincts, and gain control of her own mind, her own actions. However, she, better than anybody, is aware of the demonic nature that holds its talons in her - and understands the battle to be fought in order to defeat it. She needs help, and seeks the guild for guidance, and companionship. Something to put her abilities to good use.

Hoping this is alright?

Aaaand I can't seem to be able to edit my posts. Until I get that worked out, just dumping stuff here.

Lorn
Jackal Shapeshifter, Rogue, Dungeoneer, Torrim's BFF, #1 Mom
fa031575-2366-4ad3-b941-1c229d0658a4_zpsuqcgtohx.png

Siege
Half Jackal/Barghest, Dimensional Jaunter, Wizard, moody teenager, possibly the Anti Christ
946d0d9e-36b8-485c-9b20-d5b7688ee8e4_zpsvzpp5a6s.png

She was preggo with Siege for half the campaign! After your character failed to save her from those Barghests..

OUR LAST SESSION ENDED WITH HER GOING INTO LABOR AFTER KILLING THAT DRAGON

*Shakes Grumpy*

SHE SHOT VAS IN THE SPINE FOR HER.

YOU NO REMEMBER?!

Team Killerrrrrrrrrrrrr

... Oh my god, Lorn does have a daughter. Holy fuck. O___O

Oh, I'm aware of it. That doesn't change the fact that it's a terrifying prospect.

I'm interested and will work up a sheet for this!

[fieldbox="Ling Zhiyong — Flowing Monk, darkgoldenrod, solid, 6, Papyrus"]Name: 凌智永 | Ling Zhiyong
Name Meaning: Eternal Wisdom
(Note: this is a Chinese name; Ling is the surname.)

Born and forged in the heart of Shenzing, Zhi has been a student of martial arts for as long as she can remember. What began as simple lessons in self-discipline eventually became the girl's lifelong endeavor. She now pursues mastery of it -- much to her parents' dismay.

Her teachers, senseis and sifus, however, take great pride in her learning and dedication to her craft. Persuaded by her instructors (with good intentions or otherwise), she joins with the Flint and Steel Guild in the hopes of finding improvement through adventure, camaraderie through shared hardship, and enlightenment through success.

Plus, not that she's in it for the money, but Zhi figures if she can make a killing in the meantime, why not?[/fieldbox]

IC freely.

Remember - I'm building the plots from what you give me. So don't clam up.

*tazers all the Asian characters into the dungeon*

Shenzing characters, thankyouverymuch

... *cries over her manuscript*

It's okay, sweetheart. They sort of got the country right.

So are all the guild characters travelling together, or are we split up?

Pretty sure we're together, but I could personally use a bit of clarification on the Table of Gigas. Torrim seems to associate it with 'home' but that could be more a feeling of being back to doing something he knows rather than a connection to the place itself. Is the Table in some headquarters of his, in Crimvale Keep or what?

We're in a dungeon from the previous campaign (it used to be full of the bones of giants. And also giant insects. Who were bastards), one that Torrim hasn't been to in about fifteen years.

Means we're also getting close to where the guild's old headquarters are at, hence him getting all nostalgic.

I have no idea what I'm doing, please don't berate me.

You fucking dick, Unanun.

Dwarf-Elves can't do what you did.

Read the rules.

So are all the guild characters travelling together, or are we split up?
You tell me, Short Stuff.

*Roll knowledge check*
What Grumpy said. This place is more or less under Westyard - the part of the castle that Torrim, Lorn, Sift and Garrick first lived in, about 15 years ago. They're checking out their old adventuring grounds.

More to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.