Crimson Wing

Ya, I'm not sure what to do until you guys cross over. I give myself a small plot line what with the Blacksmith guild and submitting a masterwork but on it's own it pretty dry.
you guys have any idea on how Nova and or Rayne could meet with Ryan?

How about the good old "bump into him to make contact" Strategy?

a tried and true method. well your the courier. find an excuse to bump into me on my way to the guild or at the guild and we'll take it form there.

Since i have no idea where exactly your character is, how about you do that?
Nova should be running through the streets, so hitting him should be easy.

sorry. Going to make a GM post regarding both the magic world and the CW's. Just hold on a bit. I'm sorry for giving you magic worlder only little wiggle room.

I'm sure the inhabitants have lots of free room, but for now i (and probably the others) just want to continue.
Don't worry about it too much. Just continue the story when you have the time to do so.

Not sure if Rufia told you but she is relocating so she won't be on at all. Consider her dropped... Mech is going to have a hard time without the sniper to hit on >.>

I'm planning to join this RP, but first, I want to ask... Could I create a Crimson Wing character now, right before they head out into the other world?

Have him take the snipers spot! Since we did just lose her >.> Have him take that open spot with what ever character! Please!

I intended to create an assault soldier, charging in and shooting with a shotgun if the worst comes to pass. But I could create a sniper instead. A male one, since I... Normally don't play females. Seems like Mech won't have many girls to hit on. Sorry!

You can make a CW. I just need someone to take over her spot, not neccessarily a sniper. Thank you for the interest.

Hm...I flipped a coin. Sniper it is! Here goes nothing!

Name: Nicky Taylor
Race: Human
Crimson Wing or Inhabitant: Crimson Wing Sniper
Weapon: 5-round sniper rifle with .300 Winchester rounds, 15-round 9mm handgun and a combat knife.
Skills: Sniping, Camouflage, Infiltration, Reconnaissance and Observation
Bio: Nicky was the son of a soldier and a tailor. His parents were rather good to him, buying things for him every now and then. In his young years, he developed a like for fantasy-based videos and games. Also read many books, which eventually led to him having to wear glasses. The parents didn't really mind. He lived a good life in a two story house. However, all good things must come to an end...
When he was 14 years old, his father was KIA. Everything went downhill from there. The mother could barely afford to pay the rents and, after losing her job once, had to sell all of Nicky's books to pay the rents until she got a job elsewhere. When he got 16 years old, the house Nicky and his mother lived in was sold and they moved into a flat.
18 years old, Nicky decided to follow his father's footsteps and joined the army. After an year of exemplary service, he was offered the chance to join Crimson Wing. After knowing what it is, he didn't take long to decide. His interest in fantasy and magic led him to accept.
Nicky is Caucasian, with blue eyes and short straight brown hair. Is 5'7" tall and rather slim. For the Crimson Wing project, he wears a blue suit and a light kevlar vest, as well as his glasses. Also carries night-vision goggles. He's shy and timid, but seldom fails to perform well in trying situations.

great cool. I'll just insert you into my next GM post as either you were always there, or a late entry. Either way I'm gonna have to get this RP going.

Lets have the sniper leave because she is refuses to work with Mech and then have them rush to add Nicky! =D

hello there guys this story has interested me i was wondering if you needed any more inhabitants magic or otherwise it dont matter so much to me

Late entry! I should post now, shouldn't I?

I'll be honest with you people. This is my first Sci-Fi Fantasy RP (unless the rather-famous Pokemon series counts as Sci-Fi Fantasy). Also the first RP I've joined to demand a paragraph per post. And the first RP on Iwaku that required a character bio. I'm a bit nervous, I feel like I could mess up, big time. But I'll try my best.

Don't worry Auris. It's competely fine. I know how you feel, I was in your position once.

Hanaku, you're welcome to join too. Last chance right now for CW's, but the the Inhabitants are always open.

bcd07e0637fa302b7a28a86538a93fbe.jpg Like the picture but with more tribal like clothing

Name: Miku

Race: Sugar Glider

Weapon: Two small obsidian daggers, one steel short sword

Skills: the abillity to refract the light around her body and turn invisible for a short period of time by infusing her fur with mana she can also do this to other objects but the large they are the harder it is.

Crimson Wing or Inhabitant: Inhabitant

Bio: Miku and her family are part of a small clan that live in the vast forests. worried of the changes happening the clan Elder had a select few become scouts and set up look outs around there town and because of her skills in her style of magic she was asked and she gladly agreed in order to be more
helpfull to her clan. her parent are very proud of her for her help to the clan because they weren't as good at mana manipulation. she is at her post every day really early in the day all the way to the night.

your image isn't working. You may want to fix that.