Crimson Wing

My God you're new

That's good

Fresh meat

NvLl6V3.gif

I'm with the mayor, but if the maker is busy it can't be helped.
Let's just hope that he finds some time soon.

So so sorry guys!!! I'm still working at it, but unreliable internet that disconnects every 5 minutes doesn't really help me. I promise it will be up soon! Again, sorry for the delay. >.<

Type it up in Word or Notepad and then C+P it when you need to.

^^ this, it's kinda a bad Idea to get attached to the auto saveining of posts in progress. after all I might not work after the site moves. heck if you have a post in progress when the site moves you could lose it.

Alright guys, almost done with the post. All I need to do is worry about how I'm gonna work out where you magic guys start out since you're all scattered. I'll try to think up something, but if iyou guys want to be in a specific place feel free to message me the details.

so you need something to gather them. Hm... What gathers people?
How about a festival in a town?
Or a celebration with a certain theme? Something like "the day of Light"?

I like that idea. I might use it unless something else comes to mind. Thanks for that though.

I am sooo interested.

then make your character and then I'll approve it. THanks for showing interest

Awesome!
I make LONG bios, so beware!

Great. It's finally up.
Mind if i change some things about my character before it starts?
If it's not too much to ask, take a look at this. It is the same character but i modified some things.

Name: Nova

Special Powers:
Swordsmanship: Nova uses his own fighting style. He moves quick and slashes with his short sword in his right hand while casting spells or using chaos in his left hand. Big or slow enemies will have a hard time dealing with him. Thanks to his high speed reflexes he can ether dodge or block incoming projectiles as long as their mass is not too big.

Chaos Force: The chaos force is a energy source. Unlike energies like KI, it is not drawn from the user.
This fact allows nova to use near infinite amounts of chaos. But the output is limited to the users stamina. If he reaches that limit he becomes exhausted and has to rest for a while.
Chaos can be used for many different things.
Currently known uses are Energy blasts, projectiles, beams, regeneration and even teleportation

Personality:
Nova has a cold personality. Only saying what is necessary, doing what he has to do and hiding his feelings to those he doesn't trust.
At his best times he is just and protective. At his worst stubborn and Authoritarian.
He is often found diving into a book or spending hours working on a project. Although he trusts his own ears more then rumors he is a bit naive and will at least doubt rumors that he thinks are interesting.
While he tends to be booksmart as opposed to streetsmart, he also tends to be a tad socially awkward, but he still somehow manages to help his friends and family with their problems.
He cares very much for his friends and tends to hide his own problems when he knows that they would be worried because of it.
It takes time and trust for him to warm up to others.

Background: Nova grew up in a village that is hidden from civilization, and surrounded by a forest. He had a quiet life there and learned from his father how to use the Chaos force.
At the age of 12 he learned how to use those powers, but he had yet to learn how to fully master them. In order to do so he left his home, after making himself a own sword, and became a traveler at the age of 15.

As he came back 1 year later, his village was under attack. He did not pay attention for a moment and fell on the ground. His head hit something hard and made him pass out. Thanks to this he survived, since he remained hidden in the nearby forest.
As he woke up, everything was destroyed and the villagers were dead. He searched for the house he grew up in, but his worst fear were sadly confirmed. His parents lied there dead before him.
He remained there for a few days to give the villagers a proper burial and collect any knowledge that was not destroyed. As he was done, he destroyed the remains of his old home to leave the past behind him.

He is a traveler who seeks a meaning for his life. Whenever he has a chance, he takes some jobs to make some money. If that is not possible he camps outside and eats what nature has to offer.
Being a traveler taught him many things. He knows how to survive in the hardest environments, cook with nothing but a pot, and how to identify poisonous plants.

Other:
-Luckily he is not uneducated. He knows most of the stuff that is taught at school, and complex facts about supernatural powers. This makes him a good strategist and clever fighter. If the enemy has a weak spot, he will find it.
-Instead of striking power, he relies on speed and defense. This is complimented by his own fighting style.
-If separated from his sword, he will use chaos along with some strong kicks.
-Sometimes he doubts that he is a human. Not only because f his powers, but also because he has a hard times to understand the irrational actions of others.

Appearance:
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/attachm...6&d=1363721401

So before you yell at me for mentioning the mech airdrop, I did, yet again, mention that she wasn't being dependent on it, and that she suspected it won't happen at all, so it's your choice, Ex, if you want it to happen in the future or not.

I did, however, make another point of taking away power from it to convince you it's not too OP.

So, I was doing soem math and I realised that is was FAR to easy to make my power OP as all get out. as in he could greate the equvalent to obital kenetic Nukes just by charging up for a few days and finding a heavy object. so I'm going to tweek his power a bit

I'll state the changes here for your convenience.

Changing the velocity of an object requires a use of mana expodential perportaional both to the mass of the object and to the amount of velocity transfered at once. to put the scale in perspective, moving hes fist at 100mph would take only a little less effort then a normal punch. moving a heavy wagon loaded with 500 lbs of bricks would be like dead lifting 200lbs (in terms of the energy required not in the strangth required) and effecting an object much bigger than twice the size of a horse would force him to lay down panting and out of breath to rest. and trying to move or stop anything bigger than a 1 story 2 room house would leave him unconcious.

Also, he can add velocity to his own body but he cant take it straite back into storage. he has to transfer it to another object directly. as a result he can stop himself from falling or flyting into a wall and such by giving his velocity to somthing else, like a rock or piece of clothing ect.

Also I'm going to take some liberties and assuming that while this land doen not have advanced tech having opted for magic insted they still have advanced math (you still need math for the study of advanced magic right?) and a blacksmith would have the opertunity to learn this math.

Concerning that last part. Mathematics is pretty advanced. As for the rest of that, all I could get from that is "He gets tired after using it too much or lifting heavy things"

ya thats the jist,

but before if I went by only what I had said it would of been stupid powerfull. he can charge his ability by tossing a stone and ceatching it with his magic repeatibly.

I did the math if he tossed it 2 feet into the air and caught it every 4 seconds and did this for 8 hours a day, he would gain 132k Feet/second every day. wait 25 days and you have 3300k feet/s, give that speed to a 50 lbs Iron ball and you have a kentic energy weapon that impacts like a small nuke (roughly 1/4 the force of Hiroshima's "Little Boy"). under the new rules giving all that speed to one object at once could kill kill him. at the very least it would drain him of mana for the next year.

wow what the shit? You did the math... Well I'm not gonna argue. I wouldn't really expect him to do that in a real situation but you know, I guess he's balanced now.