Crimson Wing

I think mechachick should be allowed, just limited to thecyborg suit and bipedal mech. But thats my honest opinion

No Walker-4? That's alright. The Dasher-2 is faster and more nimble, anyway.

yeah, and I'm going to assume it's going to a little bit smaller than it looks.

I think, as long as it's about maybe 8-9 ft tall should pass right? Like we're not talking gundam size or even the exosuit from Aliens tall yeah?

Well, the user has to curl up into a ball in order to pilot it, so it's probably a little taller than, say, Shaquille O'neal - well, if the Shaq man weren't in the mech himself, because then it would have to be sized for him.

I'll ask one question. could the suit conceivably be disabled if you damaged the right part?

Of course. It IS a machine, after all. You hit the right chinks in the armor, or manage to pierce it, you're probably going to blow off a piece of whatever the armor was protecting. It's thickest around the cockpit for both models, and that's so the volunteer can carry on if the mech is incapacitated.

Name:Lusterless Nova
Race:Human
Nova.png

Crimson Wing or Inhabitant: Inhabitant
Weapon:
Nova uses a short sword, which is made from different materials. Softer materials form it's core, while the outer layer is as solid as a diamond.
Even though it's short it weighs proud 30 Kilo. The fact that nova swings it like a toothpick means that it takes a long time to master it.

Bio: Nova grew up in a village that is hidden from civilization, and surrounded by a forest. He had a quiet life there and learned from his father how to use the Chaos force, while his mother taught him magic.
At the age of 12 he learned how to use those powers, but he had yet to learn how to fully master them. In order to do so he left his home, after making himself a own sword, and became a traveler at the age of 15.

As he came back 3 years later, his village was under attack. He did not pay attention for a moment and fell on the ground. His head hit something hard and made him pass out. Thanks to this he survived, since he remained hidden in the nearby forest.
As he woke up, everything was destroyed and the villagers were dead. He searched for the house he grew up in, but his worst fear were sadly confirmed. His parents lied there dead before him.
He remained there for a few days to give the villagers a proper burial and collect any knowledge that was not destroyed. As he was done, he destroyed the remains of his old home to leave the past behind him.

He is a traveler who seeks a meaning for his life. Whenever he has a chance, he takes some jobs to make some money. If that is not possible he camps outside and eats what nature has to offer.
Being a traveler taught him many things. He knows how to survive in the hardest environments, cook with nothing but a pot, and how to identify poisonous plants.

Skills/Abilities: Nova has 3 Skills that he combines for combat. Swordsmanship, Magic, and the Chaos force.
Swordsmanship: Nova uses his own fighting style. He moves quick and slashes with his short sword in his right hand while casting spells or using chaos in his left hand. Big or slow enemies will have a hard time dealing with him. Thanks to his high speed reflexes he can ether dodge or block incoming projectiles as long as their mass is not too big.
Magic: His magic is used mostly for defense. This ranges from shields and barriers to seals and spell traps.
Chaos Force: The chaos force is a energy source. Unlike energies like KI, it is not drawn from the user.
This fact allows nova to use near infinite amounts of chaos. But the output is limited to the users stamina. If he reaches that limit he becomes exhausted and has to rest for a while.
Chaos can be used for many different things.
Currently known uses are Energy blasts, projectiles, beams, regeneration and even teleportation

Additional info:
-Luckily he is not uneducated. He knows most of the stuff that is taught at school, and complex facts about supernatural powers. This makes him a good strategist and clever fighter. If the enemy has a weak spot, he will find it.
-Instead of striking power, he relies on speed and defense. This is complimented by his own fighting style.
-If separated from his sword, he will use chaos and magic, along with some strong kicks.
-He might be a human but isn't sure of it himself.
-His magic is violet and chaos is dark blue.

Name: Veronica "Raven" Clark
Race: human
Crimson Wing or Inhabitant: Crimson Wing; strategist/tactition/field operations
Weapon: She uses a Sig Sauer p226 Tactical Operations handgun and a throwing knife. She has a long dagger on her for emergencies and close combat.
Skills: She is skilled with using her throwing knife and handgun, but doesn't prefer using a knife for close combat. She is very smart and tactical, sent there for her ability to strategize even when pressed on time and for her experience in field operations.
Bio: Born into the stressful life of two parents who were constantly overseas, Veronica learned from the beginning how to survive mostly on her own and how cruel the world could be. Her parents divorced shortly after she turned ten and she was constantly sent back and forth between them. Her mother retired from the army and her father became a drunk and was expelled from it. Believing that she would some how hold onto the memories of how her parents used to be, she joined the army shortly after she turned sixteen, able to convince her mother to let her go. It was quickly discovered her tactical abilities and strategic mindset, which became very useful to the army. She had just become a 1st Lieutenant when she was injured badly. She was put on medical leave and as soon as she was ready to be sent back into the field, she was offered the opportunity to become part of the Crimson Wing. She accepted, out of slight fear of being injured again in the army and because they were very persuasive. It quickly became known her role was strategy and field work.

[MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION] two more magics! We should start

sorry guys, I won't be able to start up this RP until this weekend. Just hold off for a couple more days and then we can get this thing up and running. All thes new people that came, you're all accepted

May i make a suggestion?

How about you do start up the rp but not actually let the story start.
The members of the crimson wing could have some time to know each other, while the Ingabitants of Magicae Campi can do the same.
I guess that the Crimson wing has a own base, and the inhabitants could be near a town.

Just before the crimson wing appears, the inhabitants could move out and make their first contact.

Who is for that idea?

Do the inhabitants know each other though? If they do that would work.

I can't speak for everyone. But it may be better if they don't know each other. After all, a lot of different people will meet.

Oh and there is one thing that really interests me. Crimson wing will call this world "Magicae Campi" but what will the inhabitants call it? Earth?

ohhh, good question. Probably, they should have some cool name for the tech world too.

it probably would help us get a feel for our characters to have some down time on our own realms to get to know each other (not that mine would be socializing with the others really) but you know, give the characters time for a bit of training to learn what can be learned about what they're going into before we actually start this thang ya feel me?

also the Inhabitants probably wouldn't know each other, I mean a couple of them might have a history but it's unlikely that all of them would know each other, or for that matter enter into the story at the same time due to them most likely living rather far apart, the Crimson wing is an exploratory mission it would be silly to only see one location on the other side. Realistically, we'll probably encounter the inhabitants in different locations and at different times in the story, up to the GM though

I ether missed the start or it didn't start yet. Can someone tell me what case is the case?

didn't start yet. I'll get working on the IC. Sorry, I couldn't post it up sooner, but I was rather busy.

Thanks for the update. And no need to worry. I may be a bit impatient but if you are busy it can't be helped right?
Oh and i saw a banner of this rp on the Main page. Not sure if this is normal here, but it was a nice sight.