Crimson Soul - Q&A

I'm getting close to submitting a character sheet. But I want to know the GM's opinion on this power list:

Powers/Skills:

- Keen edge [Soul Arts]: Ras' dagger parts many materials with a deft, precise stroke.
- Keen ears [Soul Arts / Confluence]: Ras picks up the vibrations in space-time, allowing him to catch whispers of rumours in the world.
- Extradimensional phase [Dream Weaving / Reality Bending]: The dagger's blade parts the flow of space-time, temporarily opening a tunnel between one location and the next. The technique behind the cut is extremely intricate and is paramount to the stability of the cut, for it must weave a four-dimensional geometric object in real-space to change the flow of space-time. The ritual can be as short as a flick of the wrist for hops to rites lasting days for long jumps.

Weaknesses:

- Thumper in the fabric of time, Crimson Resonance [Dream Weaving / Reality Bending]: Repeated use of the keen edge to slice through reality attracts the attention of the Crimson Cadre.
- Agile, endurable, but not durable
- Heavily relies on his dagger for his powers

I believe it's an interesting mechanic but I can see where it would might conflict existing power spheres. Opinions?

|8 Ayo Ozzmonster'n Frumpa

Me'n Effort have been bouncing around water'n diligence as our spheres and then we bounced around the idea for Soulmate of Resolution & Knight of Diligence but "Koori" retains her river guardian/dragon-origin powers? Y/N?

(And 'cuz water --> tides erode rock --> glaciers cutting mountains in half --> water drills cutting into metal --> pour water hard enough it does shit = diligence)