Crimson Soul Plot Discussion and Chat-o-Rama

HEY ! I'm feeling really interested in this role play, too! :D

I'm up for brainstorming Soulmate/Knight pairings with who-so-ever's still in need of a (SUPER RAD) rp partner ! ;D ♥ Message me?

[MENTION=1061]Ozzie Chanter[/MENTION], are you expecting already awakened Soul Mates / Knights?

[MENTION=5670]esorasorous[/MENTION], want to collaborate?

Anyone need a knight? I ask because it is in my nature to protect so it is my only logical course of action.

I love how fate/stay this kinda feels.

[MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION] : Sure, I'm up for that! :D pm me details? I'll be around

Posted up a knight of bloodlust. Maybe someone will BITE for a soulmate to match hmm? hehehe...

[MENTION=739]unanun[/MENTION]: It's not required, but starting play as a Soulmate or Knight would be a good move for being immediately involved in the main action.

Miru and I have finally pinned down our spheres to Sound and Rhythm. He'll probably have his profile up tonight, and I'll be following suite come tomorrow. (Huzzah, real life things :c)

I keep seeing this on the banner, i'm actually interest but i don't know what to do.

I hate to use my being new here as an excuse but... Yeah, i just did. >,>

updated char. submission, still ciombing all iwakudom for a soulmate.

This would be perfect for me to get back into Iwaku RP...and I want to create a Soulmate of Silence (already working on the picture for her!)...but my question is...what about a knight? I don't have any friends that have been on recently, as I, myself, just got done with my Army crap (I got Medically Discharged after only eight months...so now I can't have a job due to injuries, and I just got to a point where I can be online regularly). Can I go ahead and create her anyway, even with the influx of Soulmates? Or should I make something different?

Er, hi? *peeks out from rock*

I just joined recently (like, a day or two ago recently) after finally deciding officially coming out of a year's hiatus of not RP-ing due to RL. I did RP for about two years before that though.

I've already submitted my character - falling back on my first RP-ing OC - to be a denizen of Iwaku (planning for her to be a Soulmate later on) but if there's a lack of Soulmates I don't mind being placed in that role either :)

Anyhow, this sounds interesting. Can't wait!

Hey peoplerz!
I submitted a character to be a Denizen of Iwaku and she is a Priestess and Caretaker but one of the things was she had a Guardian of the Church (Body Guard to be Basic) but he died of Old Age, so sad. *Hides her pale, soft skin and sobs* Now I don't know what to do! If there is children under her care, how is she suppose to protect them AND get supplies. Oh it is so horrible!

She is able to use a Scythe but that just isn't enough in times like these!
Anyone interested? We can talk about it through messages and see how well we connect in a small RP if you want.

I just made a knight and was wondering if there are any soulmates willing to partner up. Sil perhaps?

I would love that, Zeraj! Your character is beautiful, and I think he would have a strong connection with Ukimya. I'll post on your profile, and we can better discuss the details of our pair's relationship.

Sounds good. I was worried that this rp was going down because there wasn't any movement at all. I guess it takes time to slowly ease into starting this. I wonder how many people are needed.

No clue...I'm hoping we can still do this...I spent a lot of time on Mya.

Just for clarifications sake.. Crimson souls is still ON isn't it?