Crimson Soul Plot Discussion and Chat-o-Rama

Just so it's been said.

My character Niat is now up and finished (required changes pending obviously)

Looking forward to this starting~ Hope there's not too much wrong with Niat >>;

[MENTION=2097]ThE_DeAd[/MENTION], [MENTION=1337]Hydronine[/MENTION], [MENTION=2730]Excesmyr[/MENTION]: How are those characters coming along? (Teeks, I know you've had some RL stuff, but I haven't heard from you in a few. Skype me if you need to.)

Also, you guys. Does aaaaaanybody who is playing a "normal" character maybe want to go Soulmate or Knight? OR ANY OF YOU LURKERS WANT TO HOP IN NOW? I don't want to force anybody to play something they don't want to, but I sorta kinda was expecting more Soulmate/Knight characters to start off with and I'm not exceptionally fond of the idea of rethinking the entire first chapter. >__________>

Anyone? Bueller?

I would, if Grumpy and I didn't already have an angle planned out. D=

wish I could but I'm overloaded as it is at the moment so if anything the one I have is all I can do sorry.

[MENTION=1061]Ozzie Chanter[/MENTION] Sorry, trying to finish up the history, but I lost some of the data and then started procrastinating. I'll try to finish that up ASAP

No worries! Just checking in on everyone.

There is just something about losing data that makes you really irritated when you go to rewrite it, isn't there? >:[ I hate it when that happens.

[MENTION=1061]Ozzie Chanter[/MENTION] / [MENTION=5184]Exprimere[/MENTION] I'm sorry! IRL keeps getting in the way of my creative time. I'll make a concerted effort to bang out the important character stuff by Sunday. Ultimate deadline! If I don't I will disembowel myself with my keyboard :3

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I plan on Awakening with Lorchenne relatively early on; I just didn't want to be a pre-existing Knight because I like RPing out those kinds of transformations/ascendances.

Well that does not sound pleasant o.0 Looking forward to seeing your character :D

Greetings, everyone. I've answered the summons and have put up a work in progress of my character. I hope it passes the bare minimum of what's going here, and I look forward to roleplaying with you all!

Oh man! I saw an ad!

I'd totally be down for being a Soulmate / Knight, but I'd love to have a real partner in crime player as my partner!

So, Ive an idea for a Knight. Probably justice (assuming no one beats me to it XD)
She however will need a soulmate (yes I read and understand the 'implications' of a female knight)
Anyway off to work on my character

Just saw the notice. I can start the game as a Knight, don't know really what my sphere would be or who would want to be my Soulmate. So yeah, puttin' the word out there.

I could either start as a civilian and go Soulmate or start as Soulmate, Ozzie.

I'm thinking of making a Knight. This is good thing?

Pinging interest. Miru and I are working on a Knight/Soulmate pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimatly decided to also make a soulmate
She requires a knight XD

I'd LOVE to jump in on this is a knight, but i dun think i can play the soulmate and the Knight at the same time without a few... extravagently moronic problems along the way forceign me to eventually putte out and give up. >.< What should i do!>>!>?!?!?!

hmmmm..... alright that does seem the simplest answer. ^__^