Crimson Soul Plot Discussion and Chat-o-Rama

I alwaysfelt intimidated by you experts. It's my dream to join Mythos and this feels like the right Mythos to join.
I'm going as a soulmate! Available knights?
Um Ozzie, is it okay to come from outside the kingdom but got a calling when inside?

[MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION]: Yes, that is a possibility. If you have any more questions, feel free to post them in the Q&A!

Thanks and um sorry. But I can look for knights here right?
Oh, this is a tavern? OwO

[MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION]: Yeah, you can use this thread to chat up other players. That thread I linked you is the official GM-hassling thread. ;D

An OOC thread does bear many similarities to a tavern, yes. Talking, resting between adventures, planning what to do next, awkward and inappropriate flirting...

Need to join... I'm not really a vet, but I've been involved in 2 mythos roleplays. The massive site-wide game where you had to find out the code to iwaku (DAMN YOU SNOLLY!!!) and the one about the quest for the ban hammer. Both were relatively short-lived. I guess now is the time for Excesmyr to really shine. I think might use the a less twisted version of him that I used in the vault wars RP

[MENTION=31]Myrnodyn[/MENTION], [MENTION=2097]ThE_DeAd[/MENTION], [MENTION=2075]Esthalia[/MENTION], [MENTION=1337]Hydronine[/MENTION]: How are those character sheets coming? If you need help, feel free to ask questions over in the Q&A.

No need to worry guys, doesn't matter if you're a vet or rookie its all about the story telling and just having fun. If you have any questions just head to the Q&A and see if someone has already answered a question you had in mind, if not simply post it and the GM's will answer it for you. If you need help coming up with a post you're more than welcome to ask for help from anyone here, the last thing anyone here wants to do is put pressure on you so just take a deep breath and relax. And just enjoy the ride.

Might as well count me out for now, I'm not getting that sheet done till after the wedding. 4 days and counting and I'm drowning in things I have to finish.

Panic not.

I'll hold your heads under the water just long enough to impart the necessary lessons.

You won't drown. Probably. Maybe.

I keep trying to make time for it, I have afew free hours tomorrow after I finish my test. Will grind my way through it then!

On the topic of looking for partners ...

I plan to start off as a 'normal' then become a Knight when I find my soulmate!

Perhaps a private investigator, or a bounty hunter, or a hitman! And we'll be 'strictly business' partners before ...

BAM KNIGHT AND SOULMATE.

Anyone ... Anyone?

If I've posted in the wrong place please don't shoot me pleasedon'tpleasedon'tpleasedon't.

• Love
Reactions: Banana-senpai
I CALL DIBS ON YOU [MENTION=972]XC[/MENTION] I was thinking along those lines!

also when are we starting this? sorry to sound impatient just wanted to get an estimate

I'm thinking about making an Infected character o.o But I'm still debating his character design.

Last edited:
Normally I'm all for multiple characters, but this being my first time participating in a Mythos I prefer not to run the risk of getting in too much over my head.
I can swim just fine, but I'd like to avoid that dunking by Grumpy.

Maybe I'll try to bring in an infected later in the game, but that depends entirely on what's happening and on whether or not it'd be allowed.

We'll be starting as soon as we have enough people approved. I'm hoping that will be within the next week or so. Sorry for a bit of delay, folks; your GMs have been busy with Real Life stuff. Please be patient with us.

Hi there guys.

Somehow I returned and was informed that there's a new iteration (?) of IW, and felt that I'd like to join. I've already submitted my character sheet despite not being sure if I remembered correctly how the old Faramond of IW looks like, or how he was characterized. There might also be some problematic stuff in his history (as I can't remember what the heck Faramond did in the old IW, other than be an annoyance, I can't even remember how he fared during that chase scene down in the caves, I just assumed he got shot, fell into a chasm and got saved by some random girl by some river).

Oh, and yeah this Faramond is an infected character that looks perfectly normal, but with reality bending powers. IDK if that's okay.

Anyways, I hope I won't end up being that big of a trouble like that last time.

------------------------------

EDIT:
After rummaging through old IW archives, I've managed to find Faramond's old character sheet, as well as my old posts. Found out that I've made a slight mistake in his physical attributes, but I'll let that be.

I'll definitely be editing his character sheet later though, if only to make his history more consistent.

Last edited by a moderator: